Lil' Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lebron grew up on magic, so did i, lebron is so ill...i kno he got court vision, i luv watchin him play, he's unstoppable...

but i jus give props where there due....kobe1.2wade3lebron

lebron got mad fans...i understand...

and im not GOD or anything

but i think its OBVIOUS that kobe>lebron

stats, to rings, to shooting, to blocking, body size, to age....
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

kobe creepin up on jordans rings tho

if kobe can get 7

its not jordan u comparing lebron too

its KOBE

am i not right?
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... Stats, Lebron has. Shooting Kobe has. Blocking Lebron has. You make no sense. Your arguments work against you.
    test
  4. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

dude r u high? Lebron>Kobe>Dwade>Mello out of the people u just named.. Lebron is much better in every way except his mid range game... heres how u can define kobe... Look at wut he did in between losing shaq and getting pau gasol and phil jackson back... juss look at wut the lakers did in that gap... and look at wut the cavs are doin now.. why u ask? because their supporting casts are about even thru that span... Lebron can carry a team.. Kobe just cant.. shaq proved it
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

its not makin sense cuz u dont want it to

what i said is his body size gives him 1 more block a game

big FUCKIN DEAL...

kobe>> all day

i jus said im not changin yo mind

so why u keep callin me out my name
    test
  6. hYpOconDriAdIcT

o n if u say the cavs csupporting cast is better then the lakers thru that span use the season when lebron carried his team to the finals for a better example
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

HAHA BRON NOT EVEN PLAYIN NO MO in the playoffs

that speaks for it self, lol

i mean if he was still in, yea this argument cool...

hahahah

if kobe get this 4th ring...

will this shit stop???
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Body size has nothing to do with blocks, dummy. You are just dumb and don't know what you're talking about. Again, your arguments don't work.

Wade gets more blocks than Kobe. What's your argument there? It's about timing. BLOCKS ARE ALL ABOUT TIMING. Not size. Size helps but it's all about TIMING! I'm not even gonna argue with you anymore because all you do is spew idiocy.

And no... Lebron stat-wise shits on Kobe... More PPG, more rebounds per game, more assist per game, more steals per game, higher shooting percentage (meaning smarter shots), more blocks per game. I can't even believe you put stats up there.
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

kobe blocks jus as dope as bron and wade
    test
  10. hYpOconDriAdIcT

take lebron off da cavs right now and kobe off da lakers... who wins?i kno they out of the playoffs i was referrin to lebron carryin his team that far.. did kobe ever carry the lakers that far after shaq left before pau?
    test
  11. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Most points in a game between the two...

81 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Toronto 1/22/2006
    65 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Portland 3/16/2007 (OT)
    62 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Dallas 12/20/2005
    61 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers New York 2/2/2009
    60 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Memphis 3/22/2006
    58 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Charlotte 12/29/2006 (3OT)
    56 LeBron James, Cleveland Toronto 3/20/2005
    56 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Memphis 1/14/2002
    55 Lebron James, Cleveland Milwaukee 2/20/2009
    55 Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Washington 3/28/2003

C'mon son this dude Kobe's a monster. I mean so is LeBron but if Kobe is better defensively than LeBron (Kobe's the better on the ball defender, LeBron is better help defender.) and look at those high point totals he's clearly the better all around offensive player. What is there to argue?
    test
  12. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Keep bringing up Shaq while you still can btw because that argument becomes invalid in about a week.
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

bron out the playoffs....holla next year
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

stupid
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Sorry du'. That means scorer. THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO BEING A COMPLETE OFFENSIVE PLAYER THAN SCORING POINTS. Is Lebron James not the player that's scored over 50 points in a game and over 10 assist? Let's be f'real for a second. Lebron rebounds, scores, steals, assists, defends, leads, and more ALL WHILE SCORING. Kobe scored the 81 (which IS AMAZING) but had 2 assist? C'mon now. A triple double with 50 points is just as unheard of as Kobe's 81 points.

And on top of that... Lebron is just as good of an on the ball defender as Kobe. Not saying better but just as good. And he is WAY better off the ball.
    test
  16. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yea its not a shaq arguement its a point that kobe cant carry a team like lebron... he's not doin it now cuz hes on a great team now... my point is... look at wut kobe did on shitty teams... before pau gasol and phil jackson... any comment on that?
    test
  17. hYpOconDriAdIcT

there is nuthin u could say to that
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

nah its funny cuz yall finally givin lakers props

and hatin on kobe

but he da best player on that good team

dumb fuck
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

WOW this song is so SICK
    test
  20. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

DONN

you need to chill cause although Kobe moves similar to Jordan, he is FAR from Jordan.

Jordan in his prime was a team player and a scorer, have you been watching Kobe since Shaq left? Kobe is not tough enough to be a team player and score consistantly, he's had to change his game up and really it sucks to watch someone going through what he's going through as a player.

He's no Jordan, he's far from it.

McCoizy

You can chill with the stats cause like I said it's not about the stats. How thick are you?

I do agree that you can't compare either to MJ so DONN needs to chill on that shit cause neither of them got the heart or stamina Jordan had. Jordan could go game after game playing great cause he finially understood that it's not about playing the game you always wanna play (and Lebron went through this first had this playoff series) but adjusting so that you don't tire yaself out.

Lebron and Kobe both like to attack and attack and shoot but you can't do that every game.

Like LJ, he would back down Pietrus and Howard would come over to help, LJ scores and gets the foul.

LJ was tired as hell cause he had to carry the team himself, thats the adjustment he made he shoulda stuck with cause not only could Pietrus not gaurd him down low cause he's too strong but Pietrus and Howard woulda been fouled out the game just from him making simple adjustments.

But KB and LJ haven't figured it out how to be great like MJ yet, it's not just passing the ball to ya teammates so they can do they part, it's having more than one dimension to ya game.

LJ is still better than KB [stubby] LOOOL!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.