Lil' Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

shaq couldnt win wit penny
    he wouldnt of won witout kobe

so if kobe has 4 rings to lebron 0

kobe still cant get props??

and i aint say kobe was defensive player of the year
    i said defensive 1st team...like 8 yrs str8

kobe bout to get his 4th ring, and guess what witout shaq...so all that shaq talk will have to come to a cease..

comparing lebron wit no rings to kobe's 4th..wow...and lebron is still better??

nigga cant shoot like kobe

but he's better cuz ?
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Jerry West, who actually traded for Kobe Bryant on draft night said Lebron James is better than Kobe and could end up being the greatest player to ever play the game.

Even Magic Johnson (a heavy Kobe Bryant fan/supporter) said Lebron is the best player in the NBA right now during the halftime report of the Detroit Pistons/Cavs game this year in the playoffs.
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

comparing lebron to kobe

is like comparing lupe to nas..

nas accomplished way more

even tho lupe got mad more albums to put out

so nas>>lupe

shit not even comparable

u jus brainwashed by the media
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lol magic been sayin kobe is the best lately

u muthafuckaz are crazy

to think lebron who is not even on kobe's level wit skill

no championships

out the playoffs

is better then this VET..lol

wow
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

why are u goin by what people on tv tell u???

lol

fuckin follower..

use YOUR brain
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

YOU'RE DUMB. HOW OLD WAS SHAQ WHEN HE WAS PLAYING WITH PENNY? And he was playin' a stacked Rockets team and arguably one of thee greatest centers to play basketball IN HIS PRIME. They also had GREAT role players along-side Clyde "The Glide" Drexler. Again, get your basketball knowledge up.

And dummy... Rings don't mean shit. Especially when you're comparing someone who's 30 to someone who's 24. Kobe didn't accomplish half of what Lebron's accomplished by age 24. And on top of that, he's playing better. Lebron never played with Shaq in his prime. AGAIN, A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF PLAYERS WOULD'VE WON CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH SHAQ IN HIS PRIME. And I know you never said Defensive Player of the year but Lebron was second in voting for that and many thought he should have won. SECOND IN DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTING IS MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN FIRST TEAM DEFENSE. And on top of that, Lebron hasn't even played 8 years yet! Go watch that last video I posted. That shuts down all your points again!

AND STOP BRINGIN' UP POINTS I ALREADY SHUT DOWN. You keep doin' it because you have nothing for me. Again, your basketball knowledge is proving to be more and more limited.
    test
  7. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

LMAO @ cats sayin Kobe is better then Lebron... Forreal? kobe is #2 Lebron is #1 anyone who knows anything about basketball will tell u that... Yes Kobe has a nicer J, but he cant drive to the hoop like lebron.. who is rapidly becoming a better shooter by the way and is only wut 24? lebron is like kobe bryant only hes faster stronger bigger and younger.. this aint even a fuckin arguement.. and please dont use the "look at where their teams are" analysis.. wut did Kobe do after shaq left before he got pau gasol? were the lakers even competitive? did they even put up winning records

Look i wont say any more then this... EVEN THE LAKERS OWNER SAID LEBRON WAS BETTER....... AND KOBE DIDNT DENY!
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're an idiot. Nobody's telling me Lebron is the best player in order for me to believe that. I watch basketball. A LOT OF IT. And Lebron James is better. PERIOD. Those guys just happen to agree. And if I was going by what "people on TV were telling me", I'd say Kobe is better because the consensus truly believes that retarded belief.

Again, my basketball knowledge is proving to tower over your's. You can't even make a point that I haven't shut down. Say something new that actually works.
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lebron is younger thats it...

until he can do what kobe do

he aint fuckin wit the boi
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Your posts are worthless.... Until you can make a point that proves this that hasn't already been shut down, you words hold as much weight as helium.
    test
  11. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Kobe drives to the rack just as good as LeBron he just doesn't have to rely on it like LeBron does most the time.

Just go to youtube and check out all the facials Kobe has served up and tell me he can't drive to the hole just as well as LeBron. Not saying that aspect of his game is better than LeBron's but it's closer than LeBron's shooting is to Kobe's.
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I disagree. Yes, Kobe can do it too but Lebron can shoot too. Proven this past year.... Lebron's just the best at getting to the hoop (him, Wade, and maybe AI when he's not on a terribly coached Detroit Piston team), PERIOD. His jumpshot did get a lot better. And Lebron doesn't rely on it... If you give him the shot... He's going to shoot. Again, Lebron shot 1% less than Kobe Bryant did from the 3 point arc this year. So what's your point?

It's almost like saying Steve Nash can't shoot because he always drives... NO! Lebron practically plays point guard for the team. When you drive, you open up shots for teammates. That's what he does... It's just that a lotta times, it's just as easy for him to finish at the basket when he does drive.
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

dwade game is even better then bron's..

mello ALMOST crept passed bron

but that buzzer beater wuz clutch james made...

but yea bron top 5 all day...if iverson comes back his game is better then bron's..

i luv bron

but yall niggaz hate to luv kobe..

im tellin ya...
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

bron's game is jus good for the league

lot of geek niggaz jus watch playoffs

they dont keep up wit basketball

but bron attracts alot of fans cuz of his DUNKIN ,FLYIN HIGH ,BLOCKIN ,bEAST LIKE ABILITY

but to say his game is better then kobe's, lol, is ridiculous....

like i said dwade, and a.i>>bron
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... Iverson's my favorite player in basketball but he's not fuckin' with Lebron. If he's back on his A-game (before Detroit), he's close to Kobe and Wade. But fact of the matter is, LEBRON IS THE BEST. And no, 'Melo never got close to Lebron. His best shot at bein' better than Lebron was his rookie year but Lebron's passed him since season 2. Wade and Kobe are close. Not Wade and Lebron....
    test
  17. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

and u dot eva hear nobody compair lebron to jordan like they do kobe...

jordan is the fuckin illest ever...EVRRYBODY KNOWS MIKE!!!!!!!!!!

i used to hate mike...i understand why yall hate kobe...he's jus TOO GOOD

lebron is GOOD...
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Again, you're an idiot. That's not all Lebron does well. Maybe that's what attracts you but you're obviously missing out what makes Lebron truly incredible. AGAIN, his court vision is almost unmatched. Maybe Kidd, Nash, and Chris Paul may be the only ones with court vision like Lebron. And he's right there with him. That's unheard of for someone 6'8 250 lbs. Court vision is not something you learn...
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

check it out andy, u aint changin my mind, and i kno i aint changin yours

we got our opinions

some biased, some not..

so its whatever yo....basketball is that shit.
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You moron... Again, Lebron's getting comparisons to Jordan ALL THE TIME. He's doin' things nobody's done since Jordan. Again, you must not really follow basketball. And not only is he getting comparisons to Jordan, he's getting questioned on whether he'll be better by the end of his career due to the fact he's done so much at this age.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.