Lil Wayne is the King of the South

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by WeezyJColeFan, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Osi on any given day:

[​IMG]
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Much like your posting of Weezy love letters is here.
    test
  3. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lmao.....King? Fuck no. Most popular today? Sure. But definitely not the King by any measure of the imagination. 3 Stacks outshined him on his own album, man
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i don't know how i forgot about Andre 3000.

he's right up there if not ahead of 'Face imo
    test
  5. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

1. No, he didn't. Andre's verse was wack as hell. Nothing great about his verse at all. No standout lyrics, basic flow, and monotone delivery.

2. Wayne outshined Andre on "Hollywood Divorce"

3. Andre admits HIMSELF that Wayne is better than him.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I put face as #1 because he's been doing it for so long and still puts out solid stuff.
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

it's impossible for Lil Wayne to be better than Andre 3000.

scientifically, lyrically, theoretically, practically, metaphorically, it's all impossible.
    test
  8. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

absolute 100 percent real talk. he hasn't fallen off even though people would like to convince themselves he has.
    test
  9. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Nah, I actually found the real quote man! In this exact format:

test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  11. WeezyJColeFan

Andre 3000 has never been the type to toot his own horn. So although his lyrical prowess has caused many to put his sparse verses on a pedestal, Andre has met the high acclaim with a cold shoulder.
    "Man, I really appreciate that people appreciate what I do, but I don't like that type of pressure," Andre 3000 told MTV recently.

He continued, "I hate it, to be honest. ... I cannot save no whole rap game. I mean, the rap game has to save itself. Everybody's saving it. People like Lil Wayne is saving it. He's bringing energy to it. You cannot put that all on one man, especially me. I write a verse every year. You can't do me like that."

Andre 3000 Says He Can't Save Hip Hop | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

So there you go, Andre 3000 admits that he doesn't have the drive, work ethic, and determination to carry and save hip-hop....and that if any 1 person is doing it, it is Lil Wayne. He specifically brings up Wayne and says Wayne is saving hip-hop. Andre 3000 shy's away from the pressure, as he admits himself, and wants no part of being the king of anything.

Wayne >>> Andre. Andre knows it himself. You really have no argument here.
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

this isn't an arguable matter.
    test
  13. WeezyJColeFan

Andre 3000 has never been the type to toot his own horn. So although his lyrical prowess has caused many to put his sparse verses on a pedestal, Andre has met the high acclaim with a cold shoulder.
    "Man, I really appreciate that people appreciate what I do, but I don't like that type of pressure," Andre 3000 told MTV recently.

He continued, "I hate it, to be honest. ... I cannot save no whole rap game. I mean, the rap game has to save itself. Everybody's saving it. People like Lil Wayne is saving it. He's bringing energy to it. You cannot put that all on one man, especially me. I write a verse every year. You can't do me like that."

Andre 3000 Says He Can't Save Hip Hop | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

So there you go, Andre 3000 admits that he doesn't have the drive, work ethic, and determination to carry and save hip-hop....and that if any 1 person is doing it, it is Lil Wayne. He specifically brings up Wayne and says Wayne is saving hip-hop. Andre 3000 shy's away from the pressure, as he admits himself, and wants no part of being the king of anything.

test
  14. WeezyJColeFan

You're right, it's not

test
  15. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

you could write 15 pages, it won't change the fact Lil Wayne is anywhere close to 3 Stacks.
    test
  16. WeezyJColeFan

Except according to 3 Stacks himself.

LOL
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

he was being polite.

it's a documented fact Lil Wayne is nowhere close to Andre.

sorry yo
    test
  18. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar