Lil Wayne is the King of the South

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by WeezyJColeFan, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

o, u were referring to my signature when u were talking about the opinion thing....ya most peoples opinions are uinvalid because they know nothing of the subject to have a valid opinion, im a hiphop head, i have a worthy opinion , nobody needs to hear my take on whittling
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

don't know who tht was to..........if to me, then i was not refering to u,,,,,,,,,but my post is agreatness as a businessman and rapper......both need so be addressed and finf a balance
    test
  3. MoneyIsCliche

MoneyIsCliche New Member

Lil' Wayne is the King of the South?!?! Based on what? In order to be a "king" in the Hip-Hop world, you have to use lyrics written by other people, which are mostly basic and repetitive? I don't think I have ever heard him release a song with a good, positive and wholesome message to it. Southern artists that are more talented and crown worthy (Off the top of my head): Ludacris, Andre 3000, T.I, Scarface...Just because people like him for some unknown reason does NOT mean he should be considered a king.
    test
  4. MoneyIsCliche

MoneyIsCliche New Member

You GOTTA be kidding me!

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

PLEASE, please, please elaborate!
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

king like he rules there, mosgt important as we speak..........having been acused of hetting written for does not take away fr whis impact........most people never knew thst the accusations...........ti andre etc,,, all gods down the..............a king in folloews no criteria defined,,,,,,,,,

accused and even proven meanhe had a qeirwe brfore he did carter 2 b4 thr 06-08 mixtaoe genius..............kings have money thus maybe you so if it cliche then what can he do charliw 2 post............he is selling makes a star, outselses everone there now..........he can rap well he sells, he dues quallify at leat
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Is this thread still going on?
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

don't think it really is demi everyone wants to be an alias
    test
  8. MoneyIsCliche

MoneyIsCliche New Member

A King is usually a product of a legacy so if you want to look at it in worldly terms, then sure, Wayne is a "king" because he grew up with a lot of money and he sells a lot of records to a population that has proven themselves to be not too bright. It obvious he doesn't write his own stuff when his flow sounds exactly like the flow of the artist he is collaborating with. His feature on the new Drake album solidifies my theory. I don't believe that the same lyricist who wrote "I'm such a hayvoc, oops, I mean havoc, and my drink still pinker than the Easter Rabbit" is the same lyricist who wrote "Cause to her I'm just a rapper, and soon she'll have met another, So if tonight's an accident, tomorrow we'll recover, And I know I'm not supposed to judge a book by its cover, I don't wanna be in the blind, but sometimes I Stevie Wonder". Its sooooo clear to see that Drake wrote that line!!
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

king as we see=curently rules the area for numrtous resons..........cpould be a horrible king why you hate guy do much?.............no one said the tittle was deserved except hhc heads.........and king doesn't mean best
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

:this:
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Giving that specific title to a non-aristocratic person is soooo cumbersome and largely utterly insulting anyway. Leave ceremonial titles to the blue blooded. ;)
    test
  12. dj battle cry

nice point, still doesnt make him the king
    test
  13. dj battle cry

that means the king could change next year....scarface baby
    test
  14. dj battle cry

possibly andre and big boi together...maybe a duo as king?
    test
  15. dj battle cry

t.i. is def. no king material anymore, he kinda fucked himself and his flow is so fucking repetitive....i like him, but im tired of the young typhoon, young tycoon line....time to do sommething new tip
    test
  16. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

better than face? boy is u crazy?
    test
  17. NaSh

NaSh o_

No, just a cunt

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  18. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

Lil Wayne is a better lyricist, songwriter, performer, and entertainer than Scarface.
    test
  19. NaSh

NaSh o_

Performer and entertainer maybe, lyricist and songwriter? Fuck off

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  20. entegre

entegre New Member

Sagopa Kajmer
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.