Lil Wayne fakin like a gangsta is pissin me off!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Yung Lyon, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

haha, I'm still laughing
    test
  2. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

hehehe kekeke would be funny if dat was me... fuck outta hea nigga wanna see da real me stop by da crib
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

damn...u cant be in the hood with a mohawk and skinny jeans and that purse

damn breh...

smh
    test
  4. KNoXvillE

that's ok, I'll take your word for it because unlike you, I don't catch feelings on this internet shit
    test
  5. KNoXvillE

test
  6. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

fuck who you know, you dont know my niggas, lol. we on some 323 shit patna. you still aint told me who you know in this muthafucka...who do you know in LA? what part of LA you been to?....LA is huge, so sayin you been to LA really aint sayin shit, lol....

..a few months back this nigga was on here arguin about who's hood is grimier, I mean he was literally arguin about who's hood had has the biggest murder rate, lol, he's proud of being from a dirty, dusty ass hood. lol....
    test
  7. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

come see you? yea Im a hop on a plane and come see you, lol...nigga about 900 miles way tellin me to come see him, lol..kill all that net bangin, i don't do that.

I dont give no shits bout what hoods you be in in FLorida, where the fuck you be in LA? who you know in LA? you can't go to any hood in LA, stop that. you can't mobb through the nickersons, the jordans, the avalons, the pueblos, the Jungles, the dime blocc, the dirt gang, 40s, none of that shit...fuck outta here, now you really comin out yo kneck homie....
    test
  8. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ internet thugs
    test
  9. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

sheesh.....

when the shit gets to you that much maybe posting on a message board aint for you, ha!!!! ...if I even considered getting in a fist fight over some thread on rm I'd just kill myself before the other guy could even punch me, shiiit, my life aint worth livin at that point, ha....
    test
  10. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

i aint said nothin bout no fist fightin, i said come see me since yall postin fake ass picsin in lauderdale i posted the adress kimberly blvd and 80th by da 7eleven

and nigga like i sed I can go thru any hood in the USA i aint scared of nothin.. i dont need a pass..

none of da niggaz I kno wuld fuck wit lames like u anyway so why u worryin bout it? LOL

call me wat u want nigga yall dont kno me off da computer... and damm right im proud of whea im from nigga fuck u.. i donate cash to da boys n girls club down da street every year

da fuck do u do for da hood..

i'll go to ur hood and laugh at u and any nigga next to u

HAHAHAHA!
    test
  11. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

LOL @ THE SHIT GETTIN TO ME AND YET U STILL posting back and forth with me.. i must not be the only one??

u niggas is a joke to me... catchin feelins cuz spoke the truth.. wayne is pussy and yall da same
    test
  12. KNoXvillE

The Boy's & Girl's club would like to thank you for your donations of jump robes and kick balls!
    test
  13. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

He shot himself? HAHAHAHA what a dumb ass.
    test
  14. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

blah blah blah... this Nigga dont even have a point anymore, now he's just rambling incoherently.

YOU NEVA BEEN TO LA. I know it and you know it. fuck outta here with yo fairytales.

lol at "youll go to my hood"...suuuuuuure you will..Im in leimert park, when you get to the city hit me on the pm and i'll give you the exact location.. Bring them carson niggas you claim you know, loooool.

That prostitute you call mom should have swallowed ya punk ass, then we'd have one less Sambo running around.
    test
  15. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

This nigga Lyon aint ever been here and he aint gonna be here.

What fool in they right mind think that they can roll through any hood out here? I'd like to see him roll through them latin streets out here in South Gate or any hood.

As far as I know Pac was the only one that pretty much had an All Access pass around here and the some hood stars (sports) get a pass if they lucky.

If he ever been out here it was on a tour bus, sight-seeing in Hollywood. He might have seen a few bum fights and thought he was in the middle of some shit. But he aint been nowhere.
    test
  16. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

I remember the year when The Beat had they last Summer Jam out here when them Grape Street niggaz came through and fucked up all them blood niggaz there and was hittin niggaz in the head with lemon icees and chairs.

Yeah, Lyon one of them niggaz that woulda been a victim of a icee to his head. lol
    test
  17. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

yap yap yap
    im done arguin wiy yall fuck niggaz as of now
    mistachipz go find sutn to do wit ya life nigga wit ur bum ass neighborhood, every corner slangin fuckin african merchadise lmfao you THINk i dnt kno where da fuk u talkin bout

boy STOP!
    test
  18. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

yawn^ You lost, take ya own advice and give it up already.

Got the shit sonned outta you in this thread, lol.

now go smoke some crack wit ya moma, and tell that bitch to western union me my money before I hop on a plane and come get it, and she know she dont wanna see daddy in person, bitch ***** have my money!!!!!
    test
  19. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

lmao, i can tell you a whiteboy
    lame ass
    u got da adress my nigga come get ur face blown off wit all dat mouth
    test
  20. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

I'm still gonna send this hood rat a bomb in the mail.

I bet this dude wouldn't even drive through east oakland. You'd be sliced thin as roast beef thinking you can get a pass.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.