Lil Wayne fakin like a gangsta is pissin me off!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Yung Lyon, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

wtf.. i laughed at all the blood bullshit..

but i just noticed this nigga got a cross on his forehead (exactly like soulja slim's)

fyi that shit is for people that killed more then 4 people... and wayne aint killed a fuckin roach

no wonder his ass be hidin wen ue come to opa locka and lauderdale, that deserves a head bussin

disrespect to real g's
    test
  2. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

What's the drop by Lil Wayne's mouth represent? That he drinks a lot of cum?
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Fuck gangs.
    test
  4. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

Yeah im sick a the fake shit.
    Actin like n sayin he a blood but not one time have I seen him Rep Set or prove G-Filez.
    He can fool rich suburbia with that shit but nobody who knows any better.
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

disrespect to real gs? what makes you think a "real g" deserves respect? Anyone, legit or not, who puts a symbol on their forehead that represents how many lives they have taken does not deserve respect, they deserve to be locked in a cage. It's not like Im on some outside looking in shit, I grew up on 39th street in south LA in the midst of LA gang culture..There is absolutely nothing respectable about it....

I agree that lil wayne faking the funk is beyond lame, but it doesn't offend me, because I don't respect what he represents to begin with.
    test
  6. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Co-sign. Almost, couldn't have said it better myself. You fucking clowns that "respect" so called "gangstas" for the work they put in are fucking small minded simpletons. You respect someone who kills members of his own community. You respect someone who kills people of the human race, period? Wow, it's really fucking hard to pull a trigger. It takes a lot of talent to take someone's life. I'm so fucking impressed. Some of you clowns take the entertainment aspect of rap a little too seriously.
    test
  7. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

I pray for the day that a rapper will come along that might make it cool to actually learn how to read and write. A rapper that would make it cool to speak properly and maybe get an education would be the most uplifting thing that could happen to the depressed black community. I agree, there was a time when white people definitely held down the black race, but that time is long gone. It's people with the mentality of Yung Lyon that are destroying your race. Lyon, you are a fucking moron. Opa Locka is a fucking shit hole.
    test
  8. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

co-

fucking-

signed
    test
  9. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

fuck you pussy

never once did i say that I respect gangstas.. I said I dont respect wayne for pretending to be a gangsta

never did I say it was GOOD to kill people. i said WAYNE hasnt killed anybody and is lame for acting like he has

so before you get it in your little nerdy whiteboy mind to call someone a moron, LEARN how to fuckin read

and you never been to lauderdale, opa locka, or any hood down south so stfu..

i didnt give MY opinion on g's I gave my opinion on wayne.. get off my dick faggot

fuck you and mistachipz
    test
  10. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

haha, I like Wayne. But let's be real now, he aint the only muthafucka out that's a fraud.
    test
  11. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

lil wayne is extra lame for claiming blood, i know for a fact bloods & crips werent bangin in his hood when he was growing up in new orleans, but whatever, i guess he using that as his "Image", but i dont buy into his shit, alotta da yungstas do though.
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ "destroying your race"

idiot
    test
  13. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

grow up
    test
  14. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

True, What's fucked up is there were never any gangs in New Orleans(80's - 90's), just dudes reppin their Ward. Now they got Bloods, Crips and GD's out there now. I bet a lot has to do with the youth being influenced by the music out there. It's like there's a bunch of lil Piffs running around out there!
    test
  15. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

fuck you square ass nigga
    test
  16. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

clown..Wayne aint hidin from a sucka on the internet the likes of you..he doing shows gettin paid...you on here frontin
    test
  17. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^^lmao@bitch ass trey m
    test
  18. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Lmao @ this stupid clown OP

Not a fan of Weezy's music other than a few tracks, but ayo OP he probably doesn't care about you so why are you pissed off over him? Haha.

Like that other nigga said, grow up.

Dem batty ah always b mad, but dem bossman na listen...
    test
  19. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

guh suck yuh mumma pussyhole.. yuh kno mi
    yuh support battybwoy like wayne den yuh ah bloodclaat battybwoy too
    chuck inna yuh mumma facci
    test
  20. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Tell em why u mad son.

You're def an idiot, so for this thread I'll dismiss you. No more replies you, but feel free to reply to this to make yourself feel like you've "won".

Haha, peon...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.