Lil' Scrappy "shootout", at my college.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Scribe, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

get on my level...
    test
  2. Klasic

Klasic Im not that friendly when this cup is empty

test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

dAMN, you caught some MAJOR FEELINGS from my last post i see..you sit up here calling somebody a pussy but yet you dont like watching fights for "too long"...lmmfao!! you must've been that dude at tha party who got put to sleep cause you seem really scared during fights..so basically when a fight breaks out, you and ya pussy homeboys be like. "lets get outta here guys!" like the cops are after ya ey?? Hit the gym once in your life and you want have to worry about a niggga trying to put you to sleep for watchin a fight...
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

"that shit was pretty wild though....next thing you know...scrappy's people start throwing the bottles back into the crowd, knocking n!ggas square in the forehead and shit....it was pretty hilarious. This scene was all to familiar to me, and i knew what would come next. I was at the door already. The next thing you know...about 5 rounds are shot."-Scribe

Okay you lil fuck boys..the point i was trying to make was that this lil sissy was ALREADY bouncing when the dudes starting swinging....Anyone in their right mine wouldn't stand around while people are shooting..you clowns flipped it...It was obvious that this clown was posted up by the exit sign once they played "No problems" Its obvious you were drawn to the south in some way..There are plenty of schools around V.A. But then again, ATL is liver than 95% of the cities up north..Baltimore is ill..ahhaha.. And if you think southern club music is wack, Stay out the club..But you wanted to get Scrappy's autograph so i can see why you came...

Most of ya'll are getting it twisted...This dude was 2 steps from the exit before a gun was drawn...
    test
  5. deadweather

deadweather ******

read this shit you fucks, then you'll understand exactly what i'm coming from

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/002-1695866-4821661?v=glance&s=books
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

uppin for your regressionists if thats even a fucking word
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

^^lol..you're too wyld mayne..
    test
  8. deadweather

deadweather ******

test