Lil' Scrappy "shootout", at my college.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Scribe, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

myke sean i know nigggas who go to parties lookin for nigggas just like you lol.....why the fuck you gone run into a brawl and you not scrappin? i know mafuckas that look for innocent bystanders just to lay them flat, i dun seen so many nigggas like you get smacked wit bottles and shit tryna see a show.....if you not scrappin den back the fuck up aint no point of watchin nigggas scrap........you gone catch a chair to da dome one of these days
    test
  2. Deneye

Deneye SUP

sounds pretty normal
    test
  3. deadweather

deadweather ******

this is why hip hop is fucking gay.
    sorry kids
    this doesnt qualifiy as "good live music"
    that shit even happens at commercial events like the source awards.

great.
    test
  4. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

but months ago favian was praisin a rocker for knockin a dude out

go figure
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

so you saying when a fight breaks out you dont try to see the shit?? I bet you and Scribe were at the same show running like the females did...Fuckin Cowards..
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Well...if you're still stuck in your pre-teen stage where everyone crowds the fight and cheers go, then atleast have enough sense to do it from a distance.
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^Shut your scarry ass up and get some krunk in your system at least once in your life...you make it like nigggaz are as close to the action as refs in boxing matches...just because you're a fuckin coward doesn't mean that everybody else has to...Stay up north where they play peacful songs in the club...If you're afraid of people when they get liquor in their system dont even think about coming to Cashville, Memphis, HOuston, B-ham, Jacksonville, Miami, Dallas or ATL..Fuck, whenever you come down south dont even go to the clubs...Especially if you're not use to being around our atmosphere..
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

thats different than gettin stomped on....if a ni gga is bustin shots...its time to book....
    test
  9. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

see, i see why myke is getting at you...because it seems like the way you were telling your account of this is as if you were the hard cat with ice in your veins and shit, and you were just laughing at all the "bitch n.iggas". You beat most of these crying ~~~~~s out of there. You was at the door ready to run...not from "5-0" more than likely, but because you didnt want to get fucked up.

i didnt even see the other responses in the thread...and i was like, wtf is this dude trying to sound like he got no fear, but still, no matter how you phrased it, the story still goes that you were one of those scared ~~~~~s.

yep, down south is on some ignorance..its alot of cats who straight up want shit to pop off, for no good reason....then theres cats who are smart enough to learn a night at a club isnt worth dying for.....shit like this does pop off...and its stupid to walk into a bullet....but i think if you going to give an account of this situation, dont try to front with your narrative of the story...you left because you were afraid....dont act like you just left cause the party was about to get shut down.
    test
  10. phenom2002

shut ya pussy ass up homo, i aint ran from a fight in my life....but im no gone stand around while a mafucka gettin his ass beat if it aint my people.....ill watch him take his ass whoopin for a min and be gone, but around here if you standin around a fight and not doin shit but just watchin somebody gone come knock you the fuck out, i bet if ya pussy ass came up here you would get a mudd hole stomped in ya sissy ass......last party i was at i seen a faggot ass niggga like you get put to sleep for tryna watch a fight and shit, aint shit to see mafucka i dun seen nigggas get hit wit bricks, bottles, bikes, KO'ed its all the same.....yea ill watch a ~~~~~ get snuffed but im not finna be right up on that shit.......if you wanna watch a fight go call PPV and order one......faggot ass soft ass pussy ass niggga
    test
  11. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

wow wtf @ guy calling him a pussy for leaving when shit started to go down.

if u stay there when u know somethin is about to go down, ur a fuckin idiot.
    test
  12. phenom2002

dont get it twisted i watch mafuckas scrap, but this niggga wanna be right in the action and shit and thats dumb as fuck.....havent you ever seen a dumb ass braud try to jump in the middle of 2 nigggas and get knocked the fuck out? thats exactly what they finna do to yo pussy ass......and why the fuck you gone run toward some bullets? i know you aint holdin so what the fuck you over there for? you finna punch some bullets? faggot ass niggga, come to murda mitten doin that stupid shit you gone end up a statistic
    test
  13. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i aint gonna lie .. if they was fightin i would have stood around .. but bullets dont have no names on them .. so as soon as the shots woulda went off, i woulda burnt out
    test
  14. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

thanks for confirming that VA is considered up north... i always wanted to know the answer to that... and dont get it twisted music from the SOUTH is the REASON that you grind hoes thats if you actually grind hoes...
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Not really...yall niggras just started getting spins in clubs up around philly and shit. I cant remember the first krunk song to get played in a club back home but it was definitely after Bia Bia...

we grind on dancehall more than anything...lol...honestly...
    test
  16. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

^so VA is considered the north right?
    test
  17. phenom2002

exactly, who the fuck gone stand and watch some nigggas get shot up???
    test
  18. Dely

Dely In The Trap

by the time the pistol get pulled .. im crankin my car up
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

not in the Philly region or anywhere north of that...southern cats call Va north, northern cats call Va south...nobody claimin them niggras...lol
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Shiiiit.. If I saw someone pull out a gun I'd be gone so fucking quick. Like standing around when people are getting shot the fuck up proves anything other than your stupidity.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.