Lil' Scrappy "shootout", at my college.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Scribe, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

scribe, I'm from villa rica dogg. is club 31 in carrollton or what? where is it?
    test
  2. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

once again, i can get crunk as fuck....but never with another n!gga. i bet that offends you. Queer ass n!gga. Kid, im at the Library every Thursday son...thats the crunkest piece out there...and yes i get in the mix...but when a glocks involved...i'll be the first pussy out.

see, scrappy is on t.v., radio...everywhere....you think his ~~~~~s are stupid enough to roll without pieces.....i knew that shit was coming.
    test
  3. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

yeah son, it's in carrollton.
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

roflmaoooooo mike is roastin this nicca
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Da fuck clubs you go to in ATL?? Chicks be on the dance floor getting krunk too..Especially when they play "nuck if you buck"...you can be in the middle of the dance floor and still be grinding on hoes...You just stand around not knowing what the deal is...YOu're from up north so i'll take it that you lack the soul we have dow here.. And you know damn well you wasn't up on no hoes while all this shit was going down..Go hand out at a club with a more suburban atmosphere..maybe they'll let you buy a club soda..
    test
  6. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lmaoooooooooo@club soda
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

^^Then why the fuck did you even roll up to the club if you knew it was gonna be like this...I guess you couldnt miss seeing LIL SCRAPPY huh?? And you make it like when nigggaz be starting moshpits they're actually hugging up on each other...Its obvious you've go straight to the wall whenever they play "Get on My level"

ahahahahaaaa
    test
  8. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Arguing with you, it feels like i'm talking to a 22 year old illiterate with a failed rap career that spends his mcdonalds salary at clubs for some reason.
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

^^nope you're talking to a 2nd Lieutenant in the United states ARmy who just came back from Iraq...Get ya weight up..I doubt you even have a car..
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Mike Sean if definitely a fake hood.

When some tear the club up shit starts breaking out you make a move to the exit. Nobody is too hard to get trampled over when a panic breaks out. Now if its just a couple heads scrappin thats one thing, but once it become more than maybe 5 or 6 ~~~~~s goin at it and you need to move away. Anybody that says otherwise is just tryin to look tough and probably never been in that situation before. Scribe did the right fuckin thing. I know I seen that shit enough times to know how it plays out. I seen ~~~~~s die from getting trampled by people trying to get away when a gun goes off, I seen innocent females hit wit bottles because they wanted to be stupid and walk right up on that shit. basically if you aint about to jump in and scrap with them ~~~~~s or atleast steal off on somebody then you need to get away sooner than later.
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

1st smart post in this thread.....lol@ ni ggas tryna act hard when shit breaks out...thats how u get stomped out...
    test
  12. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

lol @ this thread & him saying he looks "saexy as fuck" what a homo!
    test
  13. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

haha u wild

atl is wild as fuck though....them n.iggas dont play

scribe seems like a lame...the way he was just hatin on everything about atl or the south or the music in general

even hatin on the "throw ya clique up" shit

why the fuck did u even go? did u think atl would change for that one night or some shit?

take your ass back to VA u lil sissy
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

hahahahaha
    test
  15. Smooth Nef

Smooth Nef skooma la familia

lmao i go to the school claxton graduated at.
    test
  16. Troll

Troll New Member

*sigh* Hatin on crunk music. You had to know some shit was gonna happen when Lil Scrappy is gonna be there.

But as far as gettin the fuck outta there, rather than get shot, I would've done the same. You ain't a man if you get shot. You're a dumbass cuz you stayed there. You ain't a man if you were the one shooting either, you're a pussy that can't fight but can point something.

Unless both cats got guns, whoever is shooting is a straight pussy.
    test
  17. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

haha yo we just threw a party at uranus last night (thursday night oct 21st)

i'm assuming u know dj crillz right?? haha hit me up man I'ma be there saturday night spinnin some more of our records
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

Well put..it was obvious this dude is a hating ass lame nicca..you wanna listen to that soft shit in the club, GO BACK TO VA... I bet scribe dont be complaining about the music to other heads in the club...Scribe is lame and a scarred n!gga who got his ghetto club pass revoked..Stick to the raves you paranoid bitch...and i find it funny that another dude by the name of SKRYBE came and defended ya weak ass..nice alias..Go back to VA, you disgust me..
    test
  19. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

sol when u gonna hook me up dogg? i got 1 month till i turn 18, but i KNOW u can slide me in somewhere (HELL NO HOMO, lol), holla back pimp, im bored on the weekends now that i let full time hoes go 2 focus on business.
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no dont get it twisted...I am SKRYBE...people know who I am on this motherfucker. Nobody's talkin about the little pussy ass shoving matches that break out whenever the latest krunk track comes on....we're talking about a real brawl.

Why the fuck am I even addressin your fake thug psuedo tough guy ass? its obvious you aint hood cuz hood niggras know what the fuck Im talkin about.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.