Lil' Scrappy "shootout", at my college.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Scribe, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

My school ( West Georgia ) is in a little gay ass town known as Carrollton. The only real source of urban entertainment is in this club called, Club 31. I hardly go to it, because all the DJ spins is Trilleville and the other little played out 'crunk' whack bullshit. Last night was no different, with the exception of Lil' Scrappy coming to perform of course. The club was straight for the first hour and a half. You know how alot of these southern clubs are.....whack music...then some herb ass ~~~~~s in a big fag-like mound jumping up and down throwing up their eastside and westside cliques. So there I was, the pretty, clean cut, perfect jaw-structured cat from VA, playing the background with my fitted hat low...looking sexy as fuck. The next thing you know, lil scrappy and his croneys jump on stage. I was in the background and still couldnt help but notice that n1ggas yukmouth. Well, the next you know....these n!ggas from my school start chucking empty bottles and shit at scrappy......that shit was pretty wild though....next thing you know...scrappy's people start throwing the bottles back into the crowd, knocking n!ggas square in the forehead and shit....it was pretty hilarious. This scene was all to familiar to me, and i knew what would come next. I was at the door already. The next thing you know...about 5 rounds are shot. A stampede ensues. N!ggas are running over eachother....brawds are tripping...losing shoes here and there....broken bottles....some dudes were actually crying. The bitch in n!ggas came out last night..on the real. Long story short, I believe someone was actually shot up ( dont know if it was one of Scrappy's peeps or someone from my school ). I dip to my car to avoid the 5-0...the next thing you know....lil scrappy passes in front of me...yukmouth and all....handcuffed....and utters, " this is some bullshit ". I died laughing.

damn..i shouldn't have put this info in a narrative. oh well. peace.
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^you're getting your ghetto card REVOKED..how the fuck you gonna run-away from a fight..LMMFAO!!! you run to that shit and watch nigggaz get they heads split open..LMMFAO@ this story though..but yo, I'd rather here Trillville and Scrappy at a club rather than some fuckin backpacker "REal hip hop" songs...YOU'RE A FUCKIN CORNBALL, you probably stand around at clubs and parties trying to count how many punchlines a niggga delivers in a verse..Clubs and their music aren't meant for lame cats like you..

"What it is girl? Whats up?? Can a ~~~~~ get in them guts??"

ahaahha
    test
  3. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

lol serves them right
    test
  4. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

listen homes, there's a difference between getting into a fight...and getting shot. I don't bump "backpackers", so your attempt at humor is flawed. Now go back to scrubbing the walls of your pussy, you piece of shit. and if you want a real club in atl...go to the royal peacock. if im such a lame....meet me there. we'll.....i mean...I will be able to show how big of a pussy...we....i mean..I really am.
    test
  5. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

If a dude pulls a gun out, I will run like a bitch or offer to buy him cheese fries with gravy...

Last fuckin thing I need is to get shot...

People that walk around with guns are the biggest pieces of shit in the world.
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

Scribe..Shut yo, ole hoe ass up..yo ass ran away from a fight...you lost ya ghetto pass for that shit...how are you gonna live in ATL and go to our clubs but bitch about the music the KRUNK music they play?? The songs they play are meant to get the females krunk and willing to have a good time wit the fellas you lil fuck boy....

And LMMFAO@ you talking like ya hand game is something vicious...You're taking this online shit TOOO seriously..you lost ya ghetto pass bitch...lol@ this pie ass niggga..I hope you can lift weights with ya face...

AIM=FLAMESEAN you lil sissy
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

It takes a man to do the shooting, anyone can get shot
    test
  8. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

^ no it doesn't.. Pussies use guns

some of tha biggest pussies in tha world... your not a 'gangsta' or a 'thug' wit a gun

u wanna do some gulyl shit.. go stab a mother fucker right in his chest.. and look in his eyes while your doing it and feel it slide into bone/muscle/flesh

and not cringe

then i'll acknowledge someone on some 'gully' type shit

shootin a gun just requires u pulling a trigga and not even have to be @ close range to see shit.... even at close range... your not 'pushing anything in' or 'feelin' the impact or anything that would require actual "balls"
    test
  9. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

hahaha....this n!gga has the nerve to talk slick....but when it comes to scrapping....this ~~~~~ drops his AIM handler. haha. you ol' speedy claxton looking n1gga. N!gga, probably got a first name like Buster and shit. Like I said, I only go to clubs like royal peacock and uranus...so i have a right to bitch about the needless onslaught of krunk music. Atleast Library mixes it up a little..that i can get down with.
    n
    test
  10. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

test
  11. MyKe SeaN

^^i told you to hit me up on aim if you wanna box you lil weak ass fuckboy..and why you posting pics of ~~~~~z online??? Da fuck you dont even know me...Ya bitch thinks i'm pretty though..LMMFAO@ THIS lil minor wanting to scrap cause he got his ghetto pass revoked...WHAT THE FUCK YOU EVEN DOING GOING TO CLUBS, YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY A GIRL A DRINK..LMMFAO!!...again, i hope you lift weights with ya face..
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

Out of Towners get FUCKED up...
    test
  13. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Ight man, save all this hostility for when you go to bed at night and have to pound ya meat away. Cuz i sure as hell know i'll pull any bitch i need to at college and anywhere else for that matter. u probably date k-mart cashiers. faggot.
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

"This scene was all to familiar to me, and i knew what would come next. I was at the door already."-Scribe

I bet you get scared when they play "We some headbustaz" ahahhaahaha....Welcome to ATL bitch!
    test
  15. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

you can twist up what i said all you want...misconstrue it even......i knew a glock would pop out next......call me a pussy for dipping....im a living pussy. that same ~~~~~ that tried to act hard got popped. look where he's at now. eating through tubes. try and use your head once in a while kid.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

Nope, i date Electrical Engineer Majors who are Co-op employees for the government....you wouldn't know anything bout it..You can't even buy a bitch a drink so why in the fuck would they wanna holla at you?? you pull them high school chicks wit your 10 credit hours having ass...YOU AINT A GROWN MAN YET...and you standing by the door like a lil scarred school boy shows that you aint used to being around black folks who got Krunk in they system...I doubt you be grinding on hoes...
    test
  17. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

lol @ this n!gga in the club like a news reporter an shit
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

You're a lil pie ass niggga who gets scared when you're surrounded by krunk black folks..you make it like i'm telling you to be right in the mix..you was already by the door once shit had popped off..Get some Krunk in ya system!! OH i forgot..you only can buy Orange Juice at the club..
    test
  19. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

see, when it comes to grinding hoes.....im that up north cat you see at the wall, getting my nuts grinded off. but no, i'm never that n!gga you'll see jumping up and down with other ~~~~~s, while fine ass brawds are dancing alone. i got nothing against the south....Falcons are my team for life now. i just got a problem with ~~~~~s who dance with eachother...such as yourself.
    test
  20. MyKe SeaN

lol...And it was obvious he wasnt gettin up on no hoes..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.