Lil' Reese - I Need That.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya songs cool i fuck with it

but why the fuck he holding durks kid without durk in the vid lol
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Wasn't Durk locked up for a little bit? Maybe this was shot during that time and he was just holding Durk down? @RichY RiCh

Speaking of him...

"It ain't nothing with us. It ain't no enemies. It ain't no FRIENDS." :scared:

Seems like Keef rubbing people the wrong way and not networking with other Chicago artists that's shining right now. Look like Durk getting love from everybody though. You know he signed some type of deal with French Montana right?
    test
  4. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya maybe, to me it seemed more like "aye i'm fucking you're bitch now" but i think you're right lol it came off funny to me

and is it just me or did durk get fat???
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Lol. That's fucked up if that's what he meant by that. Then again it'd kinda make sense if Reese was on Keef and them side in they whole little beef or whatever they got going on. And knowing how most these hoes out here all about homie hoppin' these days like it's cool it ain't far fetched. It seem like Durk get more love and know how to network and Keef just don't give a fuck who like him and who don't though. I dunno why they was even throwing shots at eachother on Twitter anyways.

He did give props to everybody in different ways towards the end of the video though. Seems like GBE and OTF are turning into 2 different squads. They getting to much money to start being petty with eachother though. MF's got a few hundred racks and forgot they grew up together. SMH. :funny:
    test
  6. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

They had a coke boys shirt on in the video so he prob showing love

U gotta remember they still young and on bullshit alot

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Reese and durk thick as thieves he aint mean it disrespectful to have his kid in the vid and Reese ain't on keef side him and fredo still shooting vids making songs with durk they lowkey ain't been fucking with keef like that

Keef took 50 words to heart "yea I grew up with them niggas but I ain't stuck with them niggas"

I heard o block mostly don't fuck with keef no more I think he was supposed to put up some bond money for one of them niggas and didn't
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Seem like to me Keef ain't getting that love as much as the rest of his team but he don't give a fuck about who likes him or don't either. :funny:

That's any gang though you gonna have a few loyal guys and a bunch of snakes / thieves / ect ect. It be like that man.
    test
  9. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya i have a feeling soon gangs are gonna be the minority and it's mostly gonna be crews and shit. you see these insane niggas basically went from GD to thier own shit. And it's pretty legit too cuz they got some blocks in englewood, wuga world, bricksquad, fbg(STL), tookaville, etc.

Now them NLMB are gd's and stones together, idc what you say they're their own shit. that's like kings n d's rolling together. soon this crew shit's gonna spread out west and up north. The 4's already got a few sets doing thier own thing (snypa 4's & bodysnatchers)

by 2020 i think it'll be like 30% nations and the rest crews, and only claiming a nation(gd,vl,4,etc) in the county or that ATG shit's gonna grow in the county.
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Man it might definitely be headed in that direction, tbh.
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Well I don't see why it wouldn't be like that

That's how it is here

The fuck I'm act like I'm cool with some niggas that claim the same shit I do if we ain't grow up together?

School craft is a big ass street we claim southside cause where we from is as southern as the craft goes it actually ends right after my hood

Where I grew up as a kid is school raft but its way down the way

After 12 I ain't grow up with them so we ain't friends we all claim the same shit but we all don't get along
    test
  12. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

b/c these organizations been around 50+ years and they aint gonna die down that easy but a lot of leaders/chiefs got indicted and locked up so their aint no structure on the streets and shortys running wild and starting to beef with different sets of thier same gang and eventually starting their own shit like jo jo's insane gangsters

Kings, VL's, Saints are like the only gangs that don't really beef with each other, even though VL's starting to set trip now, my boy boo man a CVL
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

All of what Richy said and it still stands in the penitentiary. That's really what the alliances was created for and if MF's on count they gotta get in compliance in the door. All that "Renegade" shit and off-shoot gangs are mostly getting put in compliance once they hit DOC.
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Right so in jail they all together but on the streets they beef tough that's how it's always been

When I heard someone say jojoworld I just thought they were nick naming they hood but y'all saying they are naming their cliques after they dead homies

Like that tookaville shit
    test
  15. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

In jail atg is getting big and they into it with everybody

Nah it's not really the clique name as much as the hood as in streets like 069, 063 x st. Lawrence, Etc.

I actually got some pics passing through there hood at work. O block and MLK drive too

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test