LIL JON & USHER – NOT OOOOKAAAAY: Crunk king reportedly can’t stand R&B star.

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Hpnotiq, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

http://eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=18081

*Page Six is reporting that producer Lil’ Jon has no love for Usher, despite their joint efforts on 2004’s biggest hit, “Yeah.” The producer reportedly feels that Ursh hasn’t given him enough recognition for his prominent role in the song.

"Lil' Jon seriously hates Usher," an insider told the column. "He feels like he was responsible for the success of 'Yeah,' which he was. He produced the song and sang on it. He likes to mock Usher by saying his name in a little high voice and calls him 'Baby Usher.' "
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

easily the weakest rumor I've ever seen
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It could be true.

It wouldnt be the first celeb/rapper/singer that has publically clowned Usher now would it?

No one seems to really like him at all lately.
    test
  4. Daktari

Daktari New Member

Usher is an arrogant lil boy...
    test
  5. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

i also dont believe this rumor at all either.
    test
  6. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

While I don't believe there's any truth to this...

I'm wondering why people think artists who collaborate in the studio hang out on the regular and have dinner at each other's homes.

The music business is dog-eat-dog.
    There's much more tension than many of us will ever know...

Why do rumors like these still find their way onto the web?
    test
  7. Hpnotiq

prolly cause the NY post is the one who reported the story...so people are gonna belive it cause they are not a tabloid...
    test
  8. *DowntownStar*

*DowntownStar* ____________________

lil jon produced everybody's record this year. do you really think he's worried about usher?

jon has his own success and his own money to handle. he's not sweating anyone.
    test
  9. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

more gossip...but let somebody post some shit about R. Kelly and it should only be about his music, right?

Lil John doesn't like Usher and he's horrible...let's steam roll over his records. Or let's buy him a video camera so he can tape himself peeing on his fan base.
    test
  10. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I went back and edited my post.
    It should've read, "While I don't believe there's any truth to this..."

I'm quite sure that Lil' Jon's got bigger fish to fry, but even if he wasn't particularly fond of Usher why on Earth is that newsworthy?
    test
  11. Hpnotiq

i have no need to act like a immature idiot

is this comment suppose to make me mad, am i suppose to fly in a immature rage and start calling other people names who don't agreee with me,nope thats not needed, cause people are free to voice their opinion.
    test
  12. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Most of these guys here calls you names if u disagree... forget them.

This rumor doesn't even sound right though
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Word, but not you eh?

Naw, you run to jeff and make up shit in an attempt to get them banned dont you?.
    test
  14. Hpnotiq

girl i pay no attention to these immature boys...if they are actual men then they have some serious issues...other than that i think they are teenage boys by the way 'some' of them act...its very rare to find an adult male on a message board who doesnt resort to name calling, cause they have nothing else to contribute to a conversation.
    test
  15. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

It wasn't meant to get a rise out of you. ME, I'M still trying to understand how you take offense when people say things about artists you like (R. Kelly) and then you post nothing but gossip. You say it's about the music...but you don't show it with all the gossip posts. That's all I'm saying.
    test
  16. Hpnotiq

well what I've been doing lately if you read my posts is posting all news on all the R&B stars...i don't just post the negative stuff...example i posted the Usher 'King Of Pop' thread.:lol:...this part of the board is empty...someone needs to post something...cause someone can make a thread...and the only way it will get alot of replies is if theres a argument going on in the thread...and thats sad...this part of the board is ignored...and people can post negative threads all day long about R Kelly and its not gonna phase me...heres a rumor now...BREAKING NEWS...another sex tape was found with R Kelly banging and then pissing on 16 yr old female triplets...there you go...:lol:
    test
  17. Hpnotiq

oh and i forgot to add for all the non-believers of this rumor...Lil Jon was on an ATL radio station and confirmed this rumor and his choice of words for Urrrsher wasnt too nice...why can't these blk folks just get along....you can make music....but you don't have to be friends...theres no need to run around and publically bash each other...
    test
  18. X sample

X sample New Member

rofl @ your hypocrisy..

maybe ill do u a favor and buy u a mirror...
    test
  19. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Yeah that too..

While you're still going in my threads calling me Bitch (hint:mixtape corner) get a life.

Ignored forever.
    test
  20. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I heard of this on one of the local radio stations here. Wow, let's go crazy.
    -Peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.