Lil Flip And T.I Fight?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mind~$oul, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

It was just on the radio and my cousin from Texas just called. People are saying T.I was in Houston promoting a dvd or some shit he has out right now. They said he was on the radio and he said something like, "I think i'll head over to the Clove". That's suppose to be where Flip is from. So he goes over there and is signing autographs at some place and Flip supposedly rolls up and fire on his ass. And it ended up in big group fight. But Yeah they said Flip handed it to T.I ass. Not like that was a surprise or anything.

That's the only thing they have been talkin about on the radio here for the past hour or so.

Anybody else heard about this?
    test
  2. 106andParkHero

106andParkHero The Future

Seems like a unfair fight to me, T.I. seems very small, and Flip seems like a big guy.
    test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

lol i love them both
    test
  4. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

Damn. Is this shit true.
    test
  5. Elevated

Elevated Luv N My Life

from houstonsoreal

Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flip’s neighborhood.

I got all this shit from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover G’s, which of course is Flip’s peoples so take it for what it’s worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the shit talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houston’s Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didn’t know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a fight between the two rappers broke out (“Just fists, though some people – not affiliated with the Clover G’s camp – started shooting in the air,” states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

People that weren’t even with Flip and then stomped him. “Lil Crips and Bloods and shit.” Says C-Note.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TI’s camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp said “Jesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.”
    test
  6. 106andParkHero

106andParkHero The Future

Pussy ass ~~~~~, needs his crew to jump in.
    test
  7. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

man fucc that flip did right brung it to'em you think if TI was in your hood talkin bad about you and WENT TO YOUR area and tryed to make u look pussy, hell na. TI woulda did the same in ALT beleave that.
    test
  8. Young B-Will

Young B-Will The young 512 Don

Thats how us Texas ~~~~~s do it Ive been on a fuck Atl mode for a while..T.I. got big balls coming to the southside trust me...I'm back in the 512 dor spring break but damn I wish I was there man I would have got my camcorder and started rollin that shit..
    that ~~~~~ Lil'Flip got me to respect him again

they stomped them ~~~~~s...and Flips click an't know punks even though flip is far from a ganster himself but atleast he stomped that ~~~~~
    T.I. about my size and think I can box him though

it's just the point u can't come in Houston and talk that shit a ~~~~~ can just jump on the freeway and run up on u in min...
    this an't ATL Luda would have jsut called u....Texas ~~~~~ just get the shit done and over with

Fuck ATL and PSC and T.I. and Paul Wall since he been some buddy buddy with them ~~~~~s lately....
    test
  9. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

Ti is a gangsta ass dude if this is true...

U dont get ya gangsta by winning or losing a fight......U get ya gangsta by ya actions...and Taking it str8 to Flips hood is gangsta

but LMAO@ ti gettin beat down
    test
  10. FaceLess

oh and if this was for a DVD...and flip hadnt went and started some shit...people would a been like DAMN TI WAS IN YA HOOD DAWG AND U AINT DO NOTHING
    test
  11. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

ahhh damn ..this is all over the net now lol. said this was repeated on 979 the box in Houston and it came out of C-Note's mouth...funny shit[funny]
    test
  12. Mist

Mist Micnificent

According to sources, a brewing feud between T.I. and Little Flip has allegedly resulted in a physical confrontation in Houston, Texas.

Sources stated TI appeared on 97.9 earlier in the day making negative remarks and stated on air that they were heading to Flip's Cloverland neighborhood."

After hearing TI's remarks, they met at a detail shop near Cloverburger, where TI and some of his people were shooting a DVD or something," a source told AllHipHop.com.

"C Note got out of the car first and TI didn't know Flip was there. When Flip came out of the car, they started fighting."

Source said TI appeared on the station after the altercation, but would neither confirm nor deny the incident.

Representatives for Flip or TI could not be reached at press time.

source:allhiphop.com
    test
  13. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

And so ends another episode of when keeping it real goes wrong
    test
  14. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

lmao@ TI not comfirming it
    test
  15. night walker

night walker New Member

lol flip is gangsta
    test
  16. FaceLess

like i said before FLIP did what he had to....But TI gets tha gangsta points for this one even if he did lose the fight
    test
  17. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

^^^true... too bad he got stomped out though
    test
  18. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

I knew this shit was kinda funny. there's always two sides to a story. When they said that TI went on a Houston radio after the fight then he went and called Atlantas station saying just a bunch of bullshit is all that happened. He must of didnt get that fucked up that much as thought.

this from that same site that Elevated got his info from. So basically now there is a bunch of he say she say shit.
    test
  19. Rezor_X

Rezor_X New Member

truth is really yu'ont know
    test
  20. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

shut the fuck up...come to s.w.a.t.s and i'll drag ya ass round the hood...stupid

anyways this is funny..fuck flip non rapping ass..hahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.