"Life's Graphic" for you GRIMEY heads

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TrakMarx, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrakMarx

TrakMarx ZUCOF FOCUZ

test
  2. TrakMarx

TrakMarx ZUCOF FOCUZ

damn i cant get no love? I guess people that put "DROP LINKS" are bullshittin.. I guess this is what i get for being inactive for a couple years.
    test
  3. TrakMarx

TrakMarx ZUCOF FOCUZ

test
  4. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

hmmm the beat felt lil rnb'ish but it fits your voice well ...when you do punchins and punch outs next time make sure to add an echo/reverb effect where the last bar ends b/c it sounds unpolished where your verses end and you pick up but your verse was dope
    test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I like the beat...

I like the lyrics, your flow is ill, and the story was good. Your voice is unique, I can't say I've heard anyone with a voice like yours. The only thing I can say held you back a little was the punchins...They were way too predictable...next time when you do punchins, try to do them at parts where you either pause in your verse, or end lines so it won't be so obvious. Is this the end of the track? I think you should continue the story...I can't really tell you how I feel about this, cause you only have one verse on this. This doesn't need anyone else on the song...it'd be tight if you could make a story to fit all of the verses.
    test
  6. Hodges

Hodges New Age Writer

yeah this was all right. Nice content, but couldn't really follow the point of them.

anyways..stay up man
    test
  7. Madd'Aliu$

Madd'Aliu$ Latin Girlz Luv Me

1st off thanx 4 tha feed

beat gotta nice vibe 2 it,not 2 crazy,sort of simple,but nice,sample nice,fit tha beat right

feelin ya verse,tha story wuz done nice,stayed wit it,one spot i heard wen u said bakkwoodz,sounded like you breathed on tha mic 2 hard....other then dat shit wuz on point bro,feelin it

stikk wit it

PEACE!
    test
  8. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

this is pretty nice, i think your mixing could be a tad better, theres some differentials in the mixing on the punchins - what i do when i have to punch in is when i come down on the next track, instead of just fillin in from where you left off, adlib the last line before you need to punch in - that helps to match the energy/tone of your delivery

good work aside from that minor error

keep it slappin homie
    test
  9. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

Tha flow is straight you sound like my hispanic homie for San Antone....The beat is oh so gravy to me..this that put'chou ina zone type shit....1

Militant

Of The mixtape "Makin Cake from Scratch". The full 23 song 3 bonus track album can be purchased via sound click for only $7.99 ...
    WAMP! Get Money....

Get at me for Collabos...
    test
  10. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

hmmm

*returns feed*

damn yo, I dig this beat a lot, ish kicks in, sounds real solid, your flow's real good and on point entirely throughout, your voice is rather appealing too, sound like a cat from up here in Canada named Aristo, which is a compliment still mayne, diggint the lyrical content it's slick, delivery and emotion are complimentary to your voice and delivery, overall this shit's real nice homie, if u wanna link me up I'm down to drop a 16 on this ish, holla if u're down man, easy

:~!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.