Lifeboat Verse

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by RedEyed, Apr 25, 2013.

1. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

https://soundcloud.com/red-eyed-leviathan/lifeboat

I can return feedback if you like.

------------------------------------------------

Where do you guys get free beats? I need beats to practice on. I don't mind buying beats for a project, but I can't afford to buy beats every time I wanna rap. I've been using Shadowville beats since they have a good selection and are free to download, but any other websites would be of great use! Thank you.
    test
  2. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

Returning the favor man. Wow, this is different. I dunno why but it reminds me of Tool for some damn reason. The verse is lyrical as a mutha but I wish it was a little less breathy and more catchy but I don't think that was what you were going for so with that in mind and just seeing that you were showing off your lyrics it's spot on. Some nasty lines in here and I liked the intro and outro for the track as well. Nice shit dude....I'll be looking forward to hearing some more stuff from you.
    test
  3. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

thank you sir

in terms of the breathy comment, I think part of that is because I need to practice breath control, hopefully I get smoother with time
    test