letting black people have BET is pathetic

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L dogg, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noble.

Noble. New Member

lolol I love you oz hahaa.
    test
  2. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

You've said that before, yet you continue to respond.

You're just upset because you've failed to substantially prove a single point during this entire period of RM political debating, all while proving my point with every one of your posts.

Go ahead, hit reply again, and keep proving me right.

Damn kids.
    test
  3. L dogg

L dogg New Member

you should only have black friends if you have cameras that record the shit going on in ya home.. you turn ya back for a sec and they have the forks and spoons tuked unda they baggy ass boxers.. they takin ya cigs, ya food, stamps, toilet paper.. anything they can get
    test
  4. Noble.

Noble. New Member

yeah one would stick a fuckin fork in the pants lolol.
    test
  5. L dogg

L dogg New Member

hey i have seen it happen.. he stuck the fork between his ass crack and his shirt got tucked in an he didnt know it..i saw the silver showing... thats when i knew i needed some cameras
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lololololol
    test
  7. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

crazy thread

*shakes head*
    test
  8. ThurstonKilgore

ThurstonKilgore You bore me.

Clayton Bigsby makes more sense than you right now.
    test
  9. J Rocca

J Rocca New Member

white people have the hunting channel, lets not get greedy. But really who would want to wacth a bunch of white people on TV. They just look dumb acting black and wearing do-rags...not racist though
    test
  10. Lil Rebel

Lil Rebel Bay Area's Backbone

I don't know if you know but MTV / VH1 is for white people...always been

yall just hopped on our nuts cuz hip hop took over and now yall tryna take what we got

you fuckin ass
    test
  11. J Rocca

J Rocca New Member

yeah!!!!!!!!
    test
  12. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

do black kids beat u up on a regular basis or something?

you are racist as fuck, you might as well just rock a confederate doo rag and walk around with bed sheets with holes poked in them

rap is one of the major forms of expression for black people, so you criticizing it for being mostly black oriented as in rappers/producers is irony in itself

maybe you should go bury yourself right beside Hitler
    test
  13. J Rocca

J Rocca New Member

yeah!!!!!!!
    test
  14. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

and there are white only shows

Seinfield and Friends, and I an't never seen a black person on friends

and there's plenty more, and just for the simple fact that's there never really been a "black show" period

just shows with black actors and unrealistic positions and living environments

for ex, the cosby show and living single

especially the cosby show, a damn lawyer and a doctor living the same house, aint' too many blacks holding down those positions, there are some, but the majority of the high positions are white owned

same as with coaches and owners for pro teams, etc

i understand what some of you are saying about blacks would feel some way, but you dont' even have to say some shows are "white" shows, we can look at them and tell that they are
    test
  15. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

word, blacks can mos def relate to friends, living in an upper east side loft n shit...shut the fuck up
    test
  16. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

^ they could if they went to school instead of try and sell drugs and live a loser life
    test
  17. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

This is the most menacingly idiotic thing i have ever heard from a white person.Wtf u talking about low standards?I dont understand how you can say something like that on a RAP board.Who invented rap?Black people.you rap?evidently youre trying to be black if you rap.I understand white people in hip hop because they appreciate it.You on the other hand have completely lost respect for making yourself look like the the stupidest person ever.And how the fuck will SOCIETY go down because of ONE channel?You make it seem as if the blacks have something higher than the white community.Plus BET showcases ALL type of music.Music is universal you fucking asshole.It dosent matter white,black,blue,or green.You make it seem as if the white people invented hip hop.Hip hop is for everybody but making it seem as if blacks are killing off what whites created is the dumbest thing any person can say when we all know thats not true
    Btw.Youre the stupidest person ever.
    test
  18. yo momma

yo momma New Member

No, they have about as much right as blacks do these days. Quit being ignorant man.

Whites just don't complain. Well, except the obvious racists etc.
    test
  19. That Nucca

That Nucca run it

ok...BET for blacks, Univision for mexicans, HGTV for whites, anime for asians...

ok fine...to make it fair...whites can have the home shopping network also
    test
  20. AchromatiC

AchromatiC #5

honestly...i have to sortof agree with l dogg...mainstream rap is ruining the youth...all these kids who are insecure themselves go out and try to be just like all these rappers..... G unit needs to be stopped
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.