letting black people have BET is pathetic

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L dogg, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L dogg

L dogg New Member

why the hell should black people get their own channel? think about how racist that is... you dont see no WET station cuz if you did, blacks would start crying about how racist that would be... Its like they expect to get sympathy just becuase they were once slaves.."every other channel is for white" they claim.. like its a side thing.. when thats not true at all... they talk down on white people and use them as jokes but are just being racist themselves by doing that... i can see what the black community is doing.. can you? its clear they are slowly trying to take over and bring their low life habits upon the white people.. as you can see they have done with rap music and its mainstream hype these days... our society is just going to slowly go downhill becuase of this shit.. and im sick of it.

im not trying to sound racist becuase im not.. but its not fair to let this sort of thing happen if you want a world that equal
    test
  2. once again, whites have no right to complain about racism. and WTF @ calling rap a 'black low-life habit'
    test
  3. L dogg

L dogg New Member

rap is a low life habbit.. you gotta be a complete fuck up to be liked... you have to have been shot ten times and smoked 30 ounces of weed before your looked up to by the people who think being a g is cool...
    test
  4. Noble.

Noble. New Member

"I'm not trying to sound racist because I'm not"

LOL... ok dude.

We got one channel get the fuck over it.
    test
  5. rap is not the same as the omnipresent gangsta culture. kthxbye.
    btw, rakim, kane, talib, common, mos def, nas, jigga etc. kthxbyex2.
    test
  6. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

hispanics have their own channel, asians do is some places like California, depending on the demographics of an area, heck, there's even a country channel... It's intended to be directed towards a particular culture, not race, that's why you ssee white rappers with videos on MTV, and asian people winning battles on 106 and park, I think you've misunderstood the intention somewhat... Alot of it serves to generate money into black owned businesses and such, but often times these companies still get bought out by wealthy white men... It's all about money, shit, j*ews do the same thing, they're just better at it, and there's nothing racist about it, same with italians...
    test
  7. Noble.

Noble. New Member

GEEGOLLYWILAKERS

you're a fuckin moron. You think hip-hop is based around mainstream and what people talk about. You have no reason to comment on hip-hop just as bill o riley.

Do you listen to brother ali? Slug? Louis logic? Have you even heard of those names at all, because they're rappers and they say a bunch of different shit from southern rappers and what not.

Get your facts straight... infact just shut the fuck up.
    test
  8. L dogg

L dogg New Member

^ stop bugging me you fucking fag.. lares.. your a young boy who knows jack shit..fuckin loser ass pouting child... get over it and stop followin me around
    test
  9. L dogg

L dogg New Member

i see what your saying.. but with blacks it just differnt.. mexican channel dont promote mexican mafia videos and talk shit about whites for hype... bet is always cracking shit and so are rappers.. thats why the source and eminem were fighting.. they hate white people and specially when a white person comes in and does somthing better then them when they were the ones who started this poor cultural bulshit onto our land with wac rap
    test
  10. L dogg

L dogg New Member

what the hell are you naming thos enames for? you think they arent talking about guns and drugs and how to scam the system and how to be a fuck up and make it big in america?.. your wrong..
    test
  11. Noble.

Noble. New Member

You know I'm right, faggot. You're just basing everything you see on TV.. that's just it its on TV. You're just takin one side.. from your view, and just running with it when there is so much to hip-hop that you don't even know about. Just as bill o riley doesn't know shit.. you don't know shit.

I'm 19.. you're 20 you're just one year older than me, and you're callin me a child? Get the fuck up from your high horse.
    test
  12. Trinidad

Trinidad (7z0)

shut up acting like you know where there coming from

we should be enslaving you white folks now a days .. thats why every other white girl likes black people more?

White men are overated
    test
  13. rakim? nope.
    kane? was basically just bragging, not promoting violence.
    talib? neither...he raps solution-minded
    mos def? ditto..
    nas? ill give you that one, but he goes deeper than the bullshit
    jigga? yeah he too...ill grant you that one.

but still..
    test
  14. Noble.

Noble. New Member

The artists I named don't speak on none of that shit either. Brother ali tells stories.. He's prolly the best IMO in the undie scene.
    test
  15. L dogg

L dogg New Member

your not 19.. your a fucking baby...no you know nothing about what im doing son... stop acting like you know.. im years ahead of you.. you have grown up around this bulshit which you welcomly except.. I don’t because I see how fucked up rap is for our society.. its just showing you can be a low life fucking drop out and still make it.. so then people become low life’s and try an get into rap only to fail at making it.. thus, ending up in jail or living a life with involves doing negative things on a daily basis..

stop resonding to me.. i dont like talking to people who dont think before they talk..
    test
  16. L dogg

L dogg New Member

that sounds like a tipical black comment.. good job
    test
  17. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

Do you not see the ignorance in your words?
    test
  18. L dogg

L dogg New Member

um.. rakim? that song he did with truth hurts, he talks about a girl being by him while he is out slanging drugs and making money... wtf u talkin bout?

i just listend to mos def new album.. he said in a song about how his click still packs heat and shit.. wtf u talking bout?

nas - common now.. are you that blind to the negative shit your listnening to?

jigga.. talks about how he is always straight with the roc and using punchlines relating to crack rocks that he use to slang... haha please man..
    test
  19. L dogg

L dogg New Member

do you not see i dont give two shits about your nerdling responses? go cry mommy a river you pussy
    test
  20. Ibeechur Moms

Ibeechur Moms IF

lol...if you don't think that is racist....then u obviously have no idea what racism is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.