lets talk TV bitches.. shits REALLY poppin right now.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

what you watching?

im on the chicago code, house, fringe, the event, and workaholics as far as current goes..

im also banging out nurse jackie and 30 rock from the jump. about to start S4 of californication.

chicago code is super tight. i gotta check detroit 187 when it all wraps up. im a straight up TV junkie man. its a wonder i get as much as i do done.
    test
  2. Eyerate

also, can we all just agree that the last 3 seasons of lost were complete and utter fucking garbage? finally? thanks.
    test
  3. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Man... shut the fuck up.
    test
  4. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Sports. That's pretty much all I watch on T.V. nowadays.
    test
  5. Eyerate

id be pretty salty too if i got bodied for getting out of pocket.. by mookie wilson no less.

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

House mostly, I'm really liking the new season of No Reservations right now.
    test
  7. Eyerate

house is just so fucking good... especially last nights episode.. thirteen is back, someone(no spoiler) is gone, and all is right with the world.

tron was such a piece of shit too. i mean it was god awful. they pulled her off the show FOR THAT shit? visually, stunning. but my god was it an AWFUL fucking plot.
    test
  8. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i keep missing chicago code. only seen like the first 2 or 3 episodes, but shit looked good.
    test
  9. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Fringe was the only show I watched for a while. I like it a lot. The first episode of that new HBO series Game of Thrones was pretty badass.

And NBA playoffs
    test
  10. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

From present to near future (summer), the only two shows I'm currently on right now: House. I still follow that show faithfully. The other show, A Game of Thrones, just made its debut on HBO this past Sunday, a show based off the epic fantasy book series (read them, they're fucking awesome). So I'll be on that. Summer rolls around, Rescue Me and True Blood. No Mad Men, since networks suits and series creator couldn't agree to terms in time, these cretins.

Maybe I'll do the playoffs if I remember that sports exist, which I haven't been the past 3 or 4 months.
    test
  11. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

currently: Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Kitchen Nightmares and SVU

i also want to start watching The Chicago Code, its from the same guy who created The Shield which just became my new favorite show
    test
  12. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i loved the shield. thats the reason i wanted to start watching chicago code haha
    test
  13. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

This season has been crazy fucking good, the episode when he talks to the kids at the elementary school, 13's return, and last night where fucking classics
    test
  14. teacozy

teacozy New Member

House jumped the shark for me back in college, but the past season was actually a sort of return to form. The cases are practically trivial details now, tho. Mixed feelings on that.

Mainly I watch Adult Swim (mostly Superjail!), old re-runs of Oz, Locked Up! on MSNBC, a fuckload of Martin and Seinfeld, and all three flagship Travel Channel shows (Bourdain, etc etc). I accidentally watched an episode of Glee! for the first time today and, sadly, I think I liked it.

I used to watch Bill Maher but either I'm too old for that shit or every episode of Real Time lately has been awful
    test
  15. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

lol, yeah it was amazing i feel like watching it all over again, from season 5 on its jaw-dropping
    test
  16. Eyerate

i gotta check out game of thrones..

RE:fringe, if jj pulls the same shit with this as him lindelof and cuse pulled with lost im going to be fucking PISSED. shits super legit through current though. im constantly reminding myself that the first 3 seasons of lost were epic though.. ugh.

house will probably never not be tight to me. i associate with house on a few very specific levels that keep me wildly entertained. i think the cuddy/house connection was some of the worst that show had to offer and im super excited they figured that out relatively quickly instead of trying to drag that storyline through 3 or 4 seasons.

i gave up on rescue me after season 4. it just got so contrived with all the bullshit to me.
    test
  17. Eyerate

i never finished the shield. stopped after S3. i should pick that back up. chicago code is super dope.

again, i may have a stronger connection to that one also for obvious reasons. take that into consideration when weighing my opinion.
    test
  18. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

I'm pretty much exclusively sports and sitcoms. And reruns of Manswers (no Locksmith).
    test
  19. teacozy

teacozy New Member

yeah, at first I was bummed that they separated House and Cuddy after like 6 years of build-up, but then again I didn't watch every episode this season so I wasn't there to endure the plot-line.

Lost was always bad. Heroes, too.

It's Always Sunny... also fell off this past season. Sad face.
    test
  20. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

i watch sports mostly, but other than that i fuck with breakout kings, hardcore pawn, pawn stars, alot of shit like that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.