Let's talk Lord Jamar

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Tacky Jones, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Since September dudes been stirring up shit. Is he attention whoring cuz his runs at its end or does he have legit points?
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

This is crazy, Tacky!!

I JUST (less than a minute ago) saw a video of him saying that he likes Drake more than Kendrick Lamar and thought "aight, now I KNOW this nigga buried himself" lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I'm Irish and Sicilian, and I was raised by lesbians, but I come from a different era and my brain goes off the deep end, so at first I could jibe with what he was saying, but I'm really kinda tired of seeing him now and it's starting to come off like the hip-hop version of that Duck Dynasty shithead.

Dude's just babbling at this point, and the more he says the more thin his thoughts get stretched... his motivation is revealing itself more to be fueled by a bitter/jaded perspective, and a need to be relevant, rather than a genuine intellectual discourse and deep ideology.

Ironically, I think Ra the Rugged Man and Necro said his points better on vlad than he did.

vlad keeps asking him Q's 'cause the videos get hits and repeat traffic with the comment section below. It kinda reminds me of that Dave Chapelle skit where he was making fun of people asking Ja Rule what he thinks about 9/11.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    test
  4. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Jamar is just how old black men are. Like Chris Rock said, the most racist people are old black men, and Jamar is just old enough to have fully embraced old school black ignorance. He's a hypocrite and a bigot, but doesn't really know any better.

Now Star is another story....Star is a piece of shit and should be put down.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Stirrin up shit?? lmao

Jamar>>

ALways fucked with his music, even the 5% album,,can't really disagree with what he say either.
    test
  6. Mel Man

c'mon you know he don't really fuck with either like that!

Go watch his 'De La Soul paved the way for Drake' interview..
    test
  7. ThatsNotMyName

Shit, dude has a lot of "interviews" with Vlad.

The thing with Jamar is that he needs to understand something... You can say that Hip-Hop evolved (in a sense of change rather than progress) or that Hip-Hop died. But Hip-Hop from NOW, this shit right now it's NOT the Hip-Hop from the 80's or even the 90's.

I understand some dummies getting lost because it's ALL wrongly labeled Hip-Hop or rap... But I'd expect that him since being old & "aware" would realize that this shit right now it's not the Hip-Hop he knows. So you CAN'T apply the same rules Hip-Hop had to THIS Hip-Hop.
    test
  8. Mel Man

True,

But you can still respect his opinion,,,many don't...especially since he done conquered ground in hip hop n still reps for the culture, does shows, drops music..

People lettin their emotions get in the way and are taking his comments personally n shit...

you look @ Jamar n he's nonchalant bout the whole thing,,,he a cool cat who true to himself,,,let em breathe
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

I agree with some shit he says.
    test
  10. Mel Man

Hip Hop is that seed Jamar helped water n grow...of course he gon be interested in how it continues to grow n gon have his say on it! What's wrong with that? Many people hatin on Jamar don't have half the credibility he got,,,all they got is they emotions.

What don't you agree with?
    test
  11. Mel Man

I mean if you neva listened to Jamar then obviously you may be surprised/taken aback by his views n opinions..

But c'mon his interviews pg compared to his rhymes! None of what Jamar say surprise me, it's nothing new, just worded/expressed differently
    test
  12. Bill Stacks

Bill Stacks Corrupt Kid

DJ Vlad is the one who annoyingly is giving this bum ass nigga a say in hip-hop but im not gonna lie the interviews with star are funny
    test
  13. Mel Man

If Jamar a bum what are you? This whole post shows how much of a degenerate you are..

lmaooo
    test
  14. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

I wanna know what that nigga is on. That's like...pure coke shit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

At the end of the day, he's allowed to have his opinion. I just hate that everything in this world has to come back to race.

I'm half Mexican and have lived my entire life in a city that was just voted the richest in America. Does that mean because I'm Mexican I wouldn't be a guest in hiphop? Everyone is, including himself.

I feel like if you're a white rapper now you have to respond in some way.
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

It really does seem like people are regressing back... like it's not even a redneck, cop, old people, or snob thing now, it's back to being an everyone thing like we're all in prison. Social media amplifies it. Like, I'd watch a video and be totally in tune with what Jamar was saying 'cause I know what he's talking about, but then I'd scroll down and see how it's galvanizing mindless racism in the comments section below, and that what he's saying is losing all meaning... it's just a bad turn, and it's vlad exploiting controversy for ad revenue, not trying to achieve anything.

In hip-hop, "radical" music is exiled and music by impoverished people is no longer a way out. Eminem is exalted and he really did unintentionally Elvis this shit. The rest of the world thinks he invented lyricism. More awards than any rapper ever. He got to blackball Ja Rule and Benzino etc, get away with what got Paula Deen fired from TV and so on. 2Pac would never have gotten a deal in today's world. I know why you gotta tell 'em why you mad... but bottom line is Vinnie Paz isn't a guest in Jayden Smith's house.
    test
  17. Bill Stacks

Bill Stacks Corrupt Kid

I'm not trying to make myself relevant in hip hop by putting others down, I just post on this site when I'm bored

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Jamar is not old, though... he's in his 40s... Chris Rock was talking about old black men 65+ who have witnessed real racism from the Jim Crow era... Jamar is a 5%-er who embraces the "black man is God" theology, so not understanding that, I can see why you would dismiss him as a bigot or a racist... I fail to see where he is actually putting down white people, though... can you point me to a link? Pro-black does not equal anti-white.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

How can you call Jamar a racist while you're using the N-word?
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Respect... I feel the same as you do... and yet, I also understand where Jamar is coming from... too many people have knee-jerk reactions when the subject of race comes up, because many people prefer to bury it... it's uncomfortable to them... some of it's guilt, some of it's frustration, because they know that they can't control it... when you're not a part of a disenfranchised group, then you pretty much have the luxury of "burying it"... but poor minorities don't have that luxury because we're confronted with it every day.... I think if anything, Jamar is saying that non-blacks should pay homage to the culture and its creators, instead of just "raping" it, so to speak... however, I feel the same way about blacks who rap and don't pay homage... ironically, some of the most "keep it real" motherfuckers in hip hop are white... I think if Jamar had acknowledged those cats, then maybe there wouldn't be such a riff... because you got fake cats who don't respect the origins of hip hop who comprise all races... fuck them all... I hate an Uncle Tom, white-washed wannabe black person more than I hate non-black racists... because the former kills us from the inside.
    test