Let's talk football...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Gorilla Nasty, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

AFC West is looking down this year...the Broncos could possibly rebound but im predicting more of a 7-9 or 8-8 from them
    Raiders have seemed to upgrade but overall i just dont like the team chemistry with their constant changes
    dont know if Javon Walker could return to his old form....injuries may have took him out of his prime already
    overall i think McFadden can be a very good back eventually but still this OL this year still has some questions even though they did show some improvement this year
    Russell will have to experience his struggles with inexperience this year and Andrew Walter looks to be the backup,which isnt good news,
    their defense should be improved and they should have at least top 10 secondary,could have top 5 potential,but we'll see how Hall pans out,which he's a great talent and is an additional weapon as a punt returner,but we'll have to see how he keeps himself in check on a team like the Raiders...
    biggest problem though might be their run defense....
    my prediction for them is 6-10...they could be competitive in the weakened AFC West if they can keep team chemistry somewhat in check,which Im very skeptical about
    Chargers should win the west easy this year....
    Chiefs are rebuilding....

I think the Eagles could come back with a strong year but are in a very tough division i think Redskins probably fall back a little...Giants overall are questionable I like Dallas in the East with Eagles and Giants face up for second and probably the last wild card spot

I think the Saints will win the south
    Panthers could make a run if they can generate any type of passing game...
    Bucs im skeptical about.... decent defense but very skeptical about their offense and running game,Garcia is a vet that has proven that he can get it done though but I like the Saints to rebound with more consistency this year especially with McAllister back,

NFC North is up in the air as a 9-7 team could win that division
    Vikings have an underrated defense and Peterson,but need to find a consistent passing game first
    Bears who will be their starting RB?
    and the inconsistency at QB should once again be a major issue for them....if they could play mistake free and defense rebounds from a bad year last year....but with their declining running game i only expect them to be .500 at best
    Pack should win this division..how will Grant perform in his second year and can Rodgers do enough to have a chance for them to put up enough points?....
    very underrated defense though....big part of their success last year,they should have enough to win this division this year
    i think Detroit will fall back to reality after a strong first half last year,they do have a pretty decent passing game,but secondary is still a big potential problem area for them

Seahawks should win the west with the possible suprise from the Rams
    Cardinals could finally break into the playoffs but i dont think itll happen this year

Pats should win the east and should be super bowl contenders....
    Jets should be better this year but have to find consistency at QB and much better production from WR's as well...skeptical about their offense

Colts and Jaguars should be the top two teams in AFC South
    Houston is showing promise but overall im not to sure if they can climb over .500 yet
    Titans didnt do much at all to upgrade their offense especially WR,so they should fall this year,i think they will

Steelers could be a potential surprise and should win the North
    will the Browns get the same production from Anderson and Jamal Lewis this year?
    i think how they upgraded at WR with Stallworth they should contend for a playoff spot
    Bengals still havent done enough with their defense,could have a potent offense though but they have to prove they could make stops when it matters

Ravens got to find out their QB situation so they should be in the basement this year but still have a pretty good defense and not bad running game with McGahee,so they could possibly surprise but i wouldnt bet smart money on it this year

Super Bowl prediction
    Colts over Cowboys
    test
  2. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

really?

i think the colts are on the downfall ...honestly

pats/chargers vs cowboys

watch out for the jaguars
    test
  3. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

the falcons could play with their helmets on backwards and beat the dolphins by 21.
    test
  4. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

the vikings are coming hard

the bears might be bad this year, or they might surprise us...its not the team, its the front office that makes terrible choices.

the steelers are going to beat the jags in the playoffs.

the chargers MIGHT beat the pats this year, and i have a feeling the browns are going to do some raw shit next year.

colts are gonna be there, tennesee is gonna make an upset. and i think green bay might still be good
    test
  5. Niggedawgg

Niggedawgg New Member

LOL @ falcons/dolphins

thats like comparing two fat chicks and trying to figure out which ones hotter
    test
  6. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Or one fat chick and one 50 year old with lots of riches and a mouth that looks like an asshole it has so many wrinkles.
    test
  7. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

^ LMAO....

y'all niggaz is football fans y'all know how this shit goes. The bad get better, you all know that.

and lol @ the falcons beating the dolphins.

who the fuck are your receivers?
    tight end
    your QB=Ryan Leaf

Michael Turner? let's see how he's doing ohh i dunno half way through the season. don't even get me started on your defense. if you played in the AFC last year you'd prob. be 0-16
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

what was the dolphins record last year? yea...what's what i thought. don't get me wrong i like the dolphins but better than the falcons? that's ridiculous.
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

go fins![stubby]
    test
  10. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

matt ryan is better then any QB on dolphins roster

fact!
    test
  11. PiffInDaBasket

yeah. obviously.

ill even say the same for the bears too. unfortunately
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

gonna be funny if he turns out to be the next ryan leaf
    test
  13. PiffInDaBasket

ryan leaf > dolphin QBs
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

havin' diarrhea in a traffic jam > flicco
    test
  15. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

umm

kyle orton at qb

matt forte at running back

marty booker and devin hester at wr

HOW U GONNA SCORE POINTS AGAIN?
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

^^hahahaha

OWNED!

unless devin hester runs it back, they ain't scorin'
    test
  17. Niggedawgg

Niggedawgg New Member

third olsen twin @ TE

ok really i got no problem with greg just like bashing the bears
    test
  18. PiffInDaBasket

greg olsen is amazing

i knew about him years ago and i called him going to the bears
    test
  19. Niggedawgg

Niggedawgg New Member

anyone that watches college football knew about him c'mon dawg
    test
  20. PiffInDaBasket

wrong

i knew about him before he was at miami

i scored 6 times with him in one game once in ncaa.

i called him being good and coming to the bears

and i dont care if you dont beleive me but i used to put devin hester at runningback when he was on miami. he was number 4 and i would snap with him all the time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.