lets talk about EmceeGoddess' good qualities

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by etchthesketch, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

u guys leave school at 16 then go on "holiday" till you're 19.
    test
  2. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

its 18 now sifu la

only u can do more practical qualifications an shit so they basically dumbin it down haha
    test
  3. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

This board is brought to you by the number "90."
    Lmao.. every single time people use a percentile here, it's always 90... damn. Original.

Regardless, I think this is pretty extensive even for eg. Sure, he SEEMS like a massive loser who's wound up way too tight about this battle shit and overanalyzes things that should just basically go without saying.. and yes that makes him a nerd.. and yes, he seems to be pretty protective and defensive at times, and yes he's pretty arrogant. But still.. this just kinda means that the nigga means somethin to you. If he's waste, let him be.. why deal with that?
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Forreal??my lil Sis doing her exams right now tho and she only 16 init.....shit them Btechs an shit was new when I was doing Alevels....I hate the way UK copying US hahaha cant drink your 21 soon init, no smoking in pubs blah blah cunts! lol

PEACE
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

im really not uptight, i dont care about battles and im not a nerd its funny to me. you'll see OH YOU'LL ALLL SEE!!

and i used 90% because people joke about how often its used. and again i think i made that figure famous and started it as the standard % of rapper x is better than 90% of whatever at whatever.

im a trendsetter
    test
  6. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

actually they jus implementin it this year i think, the ones that will be 16 in 2014 or somethin have to stay on til they 18 real talk haha

and 21 to drink is fuckin stupid mang, they gotta do more than that to kill the drinkin culture in this country like, 11 year old kids gettin pissed every weekend in parks ya feel me, jus means theyl be 18 year olds in parks hahaha
    test
  7. Diggles

And herein lies the problem...

/facepalm.
    test
  8. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yea but that aint changed from my day....

And tbh Im surprised kids even hang in parks anymore with all the cameras....last time I was on the estate aint see shit like back when....seriously every park had anywhere from 8 to 30 people in it and we'd walk from park to park to subby to out in front shops etc etc drinking cyder the whole time and doing buckets in the bushes lol but like I say its all cammed up now and I dont see that shit nearly as much

PEACE
    test
  9. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

you're not keeping it 100.
    test
  10. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

that's only true 90% of the time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Country music thread...? I like Charlie Daniels, though he's not classic country in most senses. Johnny Cash goes without saying, Kenny Rogers, and a few others.

EG's funny sometimes
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

no im not getting my eyerate on just stating something factual

people were bitching about 90% being the standard madeup figure and im pretty sure i started that, i do it like 90% of the time bro NINETY FUCKING PERCENT

do u seriously use vbcode to type in arial every time? and u callme an erd?
    test
  13. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

This thread is pretty gay tbh...... who cares what another mans good or bad qualities are.
    test
  14. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

yes, instead we should concern ourselves with every aspect of another man's face we find unappealing.
    test
  15. Diggles

Arial is hella sexy.. and no..
    If I knew what VBCode was... that would make me a nerd... I just click twice and change the font..

....imagine someone with 33,000 posts having the testicles (pause) to tell someone that they're a nerd..
    Did you miss christmas to post on RM?
    test
  16. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

diggles is a huge fag
    you actually go out your way to change your font in your posts?
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Quick reply lacks that function, therefore I do not use it
    test
  18. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

He has one good quality. His mother. Even that is borderline. And dont say you dont fcare about battles cuz you wouldnt post on this forum or bitch relentlessly like you always do faggot. seriously you aired urself out more than i ever could.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.