Lets say you made it big.. would you rather be behind the scene or front and center?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Couch Foam, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

by this i mean, lets say you got noticed for music.

would you rather be the producer whose behind the scene making the beats, still known for your music, but without all the extra publicity, kinda like alchemist, dj premier etc.

or would you rather be front and center, someone like puffy, 50 cent, eminem, jay-z. someone whose face everyone recognizes.

i'd rather stay low behind the scenes, make my money, do what i love, and not have to deal with screaming fans everywhere i go.
    test
  2. Dee To Tha

Dee To Tha New Member

i agree with u
    test
  3. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

yeah thats what im on... Show my face in a few music vids.... but fuck the cover of magz...
    test
  4. MRI images

MRI images New Member

I rather be the one infront of the camera and on the front cover of a magazine, because maybe It will be easier for me to get girls. Maybe I could get head for the first time, or you know get girls that I usually wouldn't get. Also, I would like the recognition as well as doing what I love. Being in a higher position in this world, means that you have a more of chance to change the world with your words, I rather get my words out to a mass majority of people..

test
  5. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

id be like chad from the neptunes...
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Nope...center stage at the garden, the cover of Rolling Stones, sneaker deals, clothing lines, a liquor company, a restaurant...i want the spotlight
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.