Let's get real about racism

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Jul 19, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

So what I'm reading is that being a black man who is a criminal, ill-educated and violent, is excusable because of the past hardships?

Oh, don't take it as if I'm on whitey's side.

I am just asking questions out of curiosity.
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Of course it isn't inexcusable. But you literally said that blacks were the "armpit of America" and stated statistics as if black people are naturally more prone to violence and criminal behavior. Do you even realize that is the exact same philosophy many white people had and used it to justify slavery? "These people are violent barbarians. By enslaving them we are doing the good Lord's work and giving them a better life".

What I'm saying is that every "statistic" you have posted and will post can all be traced back to the early days of slavery and the years of discrimination that followed. There is a reason why the statistics are disproportional, and because of the disproportionalcops are more likely to target blacks and the cycle continues.

As someone else has said, slavery was just two generations ago. If you expect centuries of inequality to go away that quickly you're in denial. The steps to equality begin with education and black people are still being shafted on that front.
    test
  3. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Nobody said it was excusable. But past conditions can create todays hardships
    test
  4. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Nobody said it was excusable. But past conditions can create todays hardships
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Black people are poor, white people are middle class and poor in rare cases.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And white people dont own white people with debts now?
    test
  7. J o o k

Good perspectives here.
    test
  8. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

I sincerely think shit won't change in black communities until we change the education system. Lower the quality difference between public schools and private schools. Better fund the public schools so that children aren't sharing textbooks. Build new ones so that you don't get 30+ kids in a classroom.

Once shit like that is implemented nationally you'll see a change within the next two generations.
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Rare cases?

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

The US Census declared that in 2010 15.1% of the general population lived in poverty:[34]
    9.9% of all non-Hispanic white persons
    12.1% of all Asian persons
    26.6% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)
    27.4% of all black persons.

Black people 3 times more than white.
    test
  11. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

u dont have any black friends so im guessing these comments are from other crackers on ur facebook
    test
  12. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

I have an article you may be interested in Jook that could maybe shed some perspective...

http://www.theatlantic.com/national...elphia-schools-big-bet-on-nonviolence/277893/

They took the hardest school in the city and did away with strict security measures and crime in the school dropped by 90% in one year... because its proven that children who grow up in surroundings that treat them like prisoners, are more likely to act like prisoners... whereas kids who grow up in surroundings that treat them with tolerance & respect, grow up with more tolerance & respect
    test
  13. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

Memphis Street Academy also credits the Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP), a noncoercive, nonviolent conflict resolution regimen originally used in prison settings that was later adapted to violent schools. AVP, when tailored to school settings, emphasizes student empowerment, relationship building and anger management over institutional control and surveillance. There are no aggressive security guards in schools using the AVP model; instead they have engagement coaches, who provide support, encouragement, and a sense of safety.

shit starts in our education system imo... sadly, few people get that teachers mostly raise your kids, not you... and their salaries aren't really worth giving any kind of shit usually
    test
  14. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

lmfao of course u can blame it on racism when racism is working really well that you dont even think america is being racist. hmm where are all the shitty schools at?
    hmmm why are ppl considered welfare kings and queens when they did a survey that like all those who are on welfare actually still work.
    terrible accomodations at colleges
    criminalization of students
    telling students the way they talk or dress 'is wrong'
    misdiagnosis
    tuskgee experiment
    the list goes on.
    test
  15. Turn My Swag On

!jook dont want this ham,son.
    test
  16. J o o k

I don't like ham, but I like bacon, salami and pepperoni :drakecheese:

As I said I don't hold a position at this time.

I am a black man and am just curious on different perspectives.
    test
  17. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

If you think that's bad, you should look at the race statistics on rape.

Guess how many black women were raped by white men in 2012?

Go on guess.

Give up?

Zero

Nil

None

Nada

Guess how many white women were raped by black men?

Like I said when this Maoist wannabe got elected in 2008... black people aren't ready to handle the consequences of their 50 year temper tantrum.
    test
  18. Turn My Swag On

Jo OK, dude, you're fucking title implies taking an ignorant perspective. Like racism isn't real n shit.
    test
  19. Archer

Archer Hamityville

This thread was cute.

Sent from the white nigka palace
    test
  20. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

:idontbelieveu2:

don't nobody look up to emac. stop.
    test