Let's get real about racism

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

We need a dislike button. You can't be serious

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

You're talking stupid lol u from a hillbilly ass town too
    test
  3. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

i think it's the steroids tbh

noodles has his moments though when he's cool, just sometimes he gets a little carried away.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

bitch noodles albino as fuck yo
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

White ignorant man stereotypes, black ignorant man gets angry then in his anger acts out on those stereotypes. Chicken egg?
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Scenario:

You're a white man, it's 2:15am and you're walking down a street in a sketch neighborhood.

Two black males are walking towards you, they are wearing black hooded sweatshirts and both have their hoods on.

They appear to be looking at you without breaking eye contact as you get closer.

What do you do?
    test
  7. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

As someone else has said. It's thanks to years and years of slavery, and more years of inequality. It's called "the trap" for a reason. Worse neighborhoods, worse education systems = less educated educated people. It's a fact that public schools are already much worse off than private schools (which are mostly attended by white students), but the public schools in mostly black neighborhoods are even more underfunded and inadequately staffed. These are all facts that you can look up.

So these hungry niggas decide to steal something - money or food so he can eat tomorrow, who is he stealing from? Compare white business owners to black business owners. Interracial rape can be attributed to the same causes. Low-income househould, neglected childhood, etc. Take a look at the criminal profile

http://budokan.wcart.net/WomenSelfDefense/RapistProfile.htm
    test
  8. antilluminati

Also, usually quite ignorant people rob and rape. Suppose they also believe in stereotypes and think black people don't have money and are dangerous, therefore rob whites. And also think black women put up more of a fight and can get them in trouble. Would make more sense.

Still, I find it rediculous how enforced stereotypes still are in 2013.

I don't believe in stereotypes, I just think people copy what they see on TV when they have no identity of their own and want to fit in. I find it still pretty hard to believe people I see on american reality shows are real.. ^^

And I believe these enforced stereotypes are what make the whole "race" thing so believeable to people. I just think that stuff is more of a cultural thing than a dna thing, thats why I don't believe in separate "races".

Still I think racists and people who enjoy the selfpity and underdog mentality of being the victim of it will make it live on much longer than it needs to in an enlightened society. Thats why both being racist and reverse racism is both a problem.
    test
  9. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

I am only half serious
    test
  10. antilluminati

No matter what ethnicity; Cross the street, if they cross the street going towards you, leg it.
    test
  11. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

I am from a hillbilly town
    I live in Cali now

But I was only being half serious lol
    test
  12. J o o k

Same scenario, this time - they are two black males in suit and tie.

Does your position change?
    test
  13. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

it's not just blacks. you see this stuff in a lot of minorities.

Where I live its Natives.

Natives represent like 85% of prison population, have insane rates of alcohol and drug abuse, hep c and HIV.

Most of it are like deeply complicated social problems that arose from the government ordered assimilation of first nations. There were entire generations that were fucked up and grew up in horrible environments. that shit has cyclical repercussions.

there's native communities near where I live where the majority of the population has fetal alcohol syndrome from years of generational alcohol abuse... like how do you fix this. literally the majority of the population has like mental retardation from their moms alcohol abuse. its ridiculous.
    test
  14. J o o k

You live in Australia?
    test
  15. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Anybody staring me down im on guard. Color/outfit means nothing.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. Jammin' Jobus

Northern Canada
    test
  17. J o o k

You didn't disclose what you'd do.
    test
  18. J o o k

Got ya, you described Australia to a T.
    test
  19. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

white women always jogging in the dark?
    test
  20. Jammin' Jobus

Yeah the government's were both british colonies when all this stuff went down and had very similar policies.

Residential Schools were fucked up. Pretty much totally unregulated catholic schools where native children were forcibly taken from their families and sent there to learn english and catholicism. The pedophiles had a hay-day.

Literally an entire generation of aboriginals were raised in terrible conditions, had no family structure, and no self-esteem in their culture. The lasting effects of those decisions is ridiculous.
    test