Let's get real about racism

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Jul 19, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I was reading an article and came across this:

After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

What the fuck is wrong with black people man got damn.

Why is the probability so much higher that if you're black, you'll be less educated, more violent and 5 times as likely to end up in jail.

We can't blame all those significant differences on racism.

When is it safe to say that black people are probably the arm pit of America?
    test
  2. J o o k

test
  3. J o o k

In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

That's just what they want you to think. You don't think some shit they just don't report? More white people are on welfare nobody wants to believe that shit. Ima blk male from the ghetto with no record. My children are by one woman that im married to. Never sold drugs I don't even smoke. I have a stable career. Im related to a good dozen more just like me. The numbers are higher then that if I include co-workers friends etc. America is not about to make me believe that blk men like me are mystical creatures or shots in the dark.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. Syllablex

Syllablex Forgive me, Lord.

Dipshits like JOOK don't realize that being left behind the playing field by 400 years really does fuck things up.

Imagine the economic implications of being left behind the curve for 400 years.
    test
  6. J o o k

The more white people on welfare thing is moot being that white people out number blacks 3:1.

However, do you think you are an anomaly?
    test
  7. Syllablex

Wow, JOOK is dumber than I tell people.
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Ahhh that white people out number shit is getting moot too. Cause soon there won't be a majority here. I don't feel Im an anomaly because im surrounded by blk men like me.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. J o o k

That's good bro.

If you came to San Francisco for some reason, you'd be like "where the fuck are WE at" lol.
    test
  10. J o o k

Aye yall Syll is a heart surgeon who works 12+ hours a day yet he's following me around the board commenting on all my posts :funny:

Syll take your meds you depressed fraudulent faggot.
    test
  11. Syllablex

With a loser mindset like yours, it's no surprise that your son will end up like the above statistics you rail against.
    test
  12. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I'll bring it back from "you're dumb" and anecdotal stuff to say this:

It's probably not because of the color per say, but the environment and culture the folks were raised in. I think that African Americans are necessarily disadvantaged - in that - at the founding of the Country they didn't really own much of anything at all, and so persons with property (suburbs, farms, etc.) were predominantly white leaving inner Cities as the only affordable choice for newly freed persons, and later newly non segregated persons, to start from.

It is that location, the impoverished inner-cities, where drugs and crime flourish.

It is that location, where black culture (in their freedom era) started from.

It has exacerbated itself.

It's not white people's faults (anymore, today's white people), it's not the systems fault any longer, it's just "the way it is" type of thing, and without more young men like vulgar and the like making their story the "norm," it will continue to compound itself.
    test
  13. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

racism doesn't make sense in 2013 tbh
    test
  14. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Black people too fascinated about being bout that life

I was born and raised in Gloucester, Virginia and I experienced racism all throughout my life

I've come to the conclusion that black people been hated on so much that now they feel they're entitled to something and just don't know how the fuck to act

That's why I married a white girl cuz black girls don't know how the fuck to act

Can't take a black bitch anywhere
    test
  15. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

damn i thought it died down and wasn't really big anymore, but after reading some of these comments/statuses on my fb after the trayvon incident i'm convinced it didnt really die down.

From my experience in jail i didn't really experience any racism and everybody got along fine, more concerned bout who you plugged w/ than you're race/nationality.

i think racists are simple minded as fuck, sometimes i'll get pissed at somebody and feel a little racist, then i remind myself that it's just one dumbass making his race look bad.
    test
  16. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Oh and Mexicans gotta be the most racist people hands down lol

At this new job i work at now, i guess it used to be basically all Mexican and they just started hiring other races these past couple months and i keep getting dirty looks and shit from em and everybody got a attitude w/ me or dont speak english lol
    test
  17. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I hate when people call blacks "african american". They are black. Just black will do just fine.

I'm not a "european american". I'm white.
    Shit is annoyingly politically correct. The amount of black people I know who identify as african is slim to none. We are all americans here.
    test
  18. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

nice soapbox. tampon?
    test
  19. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

It can be black or African American wtf lol

When you fill out applications it says Cuacasian or African american not white or black lol

but you right, i prefer white or black too just saying Caucasian or African American isn't wrong either technically lol
    test
  20. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

he's just an effeminate little priss sometimes, he'll get over it.
    test