Let's Get It: Week 9 - New England Patriots (8-0) @ Indianpolis Colts (7-0)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by JS Smooth, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane New Member

^i don't care, it covers many arguments over the years. hockey fighting, video games, anything broncos related, etc. shit you know you can't ever win but would die trying anyway

cute. when i said it, it's because you predict the fuckin future. i just mention that ugoh is a hell of alot better and obviously wouldn't let that much pressure on manning. based on precedent. unlike you. i applaud the effort even if you didn't think it through.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao, that quote sonned u. and it was your own. u sonned urself.

obviously? everyone has bad games.

based on precident u wouldnt think brady would throw 3 ints, but he did.

so ugoh could have easily given up a couple sacks, and harrison couldve had some costly fumbles. but we'll never know.

all we know is they played, and the patriots won.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah. Because, you really do lay the beat-down when it comes to arguing.

lmao
    test
  4. your acting like patriots smoked colts.. they won by 1 point man....
    test
  5. Cane

Cane New Member

i also explained how i made sense and you didn't. but you just...repeated it. do you not like, understand english? words? typed...words? am i getting through to you at all? ugoh wouldn't have given up the ridiculous amount of pressure off the blind side the other guy did. this isn't telling someone what will happen without any decent reason. it's not even predicting a game outcome. it's reasonably referencing precedent without even predicting the outcome, just that it'd be different. and hey, in a close game like that, i find it hard to believe they would've lost seeing as how the backup LT was responsible for the late game bullshit. i make sense, you really don't. i know you thought you had a golden chance to play the hypocrite card but you should've thought it through. you're dumb. it'd help a little.

yeah actually i do. i won't put it on a job resume but i'll sure tell you about it because you try, but don't. you really try. but in your usual schtick, when you lose, you just make a s.arcastic comment like something someone did or does is the most lame pathetic thing ever. even though you've done it. because you lost, a s.arcastic comment suddenly makes it heh, laaaame! it's like telling someone you can run faster, arguing about it for months, then when you race and lose, you spit out this s.arcastic comment like "ohhh right, running's really important isn't it". that's you man. weak.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

cane, u sonned yourself.

its impossible to predict the games, its why they play them.

then u go ahead and act like u and ur crystal ball knows what would have happened if there werent 2 injuries yet forgot u already mocked someone for having a prediction.

shut up
    test
  7. Cane

Cane New Member

lol just keep telling yourself that. i almost feel bad,you must've reaaaally wanted that to be true.

remember when you freaked the fuck out when someone picked the pats to lose? THINK MCFLY, THINK
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Cane, I and just about everyone else that bothers with you, smacks you around like a child.

....I can actually keep you in a thread typing paragraph after paragraph to my few lines, because you're unsure of your own rebuttals. And for good reason. You suck at arguing.

sometimes, practice doesn't make perfect. So just stop trying.
    test
  9. Cane

Cane New Member

see when i say this, it's because it's true. when you say it, you're retaliating because i said it

lmao aaaand i've forced him to play the "i meant to do it" card. yeah that was sure your goal. i'm sure. lol. not only do i win but i get under your skin, too. i can see the s.arcastic comment coming too.
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You even usually resort to trying to get someone on your side by replying to them, or using words like "we" if you see someone else start to diss the guy you've spent 2 pages trying to....

you're a pathetic door-mat. You're like a long-winded double ML. Find someone that disagrees.

and yes. You're so under my skin. I'm not even annoyed by you anymore, I'm just bored because you've got nothing left.
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

the last two or three people you've said i've formed an alliance with, we've basically disagreed in many other threads. you're wrong, yet again.

i'm almost positive you get off on this sexually
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

cane stop

its getting pathetic

let it go
    test
  13. Cane

Cane New Member

stop what? pointing out facts i can easily provide links for?

i don't think you even read peoples replies, it's like you just pull a reply out of a hat
    test
  14. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Doesnt matter if you disagree with them in other threads, you try to buddy up with them in a thread where someone is smashing you.
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

if it bothers you so much, i'll tell each of them they're a poo poo head. k?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.