Let's Get It: Week 9 - New England Patriots (8-0) @ Indianpolis Colts (7-0)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by JS Smooth, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

wilmer

these cats woulda LOVED if the patriots lost

theyre so mad

it woulda been mad threads about the patriots losing if they lost

but oh wait they're the greatest team ever they dont lose, lol
    test
  2. Cane

Cane New Member

next time they won't even have to play the game, they'll just ask you how it'll turn out and call it a day
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Closer than any of YOU morons thought.
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

My friend I was watching the game with was so happy when the Colts went up 10 with 9 mins left.

I was laughing.

"Enjoy it while it lasts....you know what's coming"....

and then he watched it. Even he expected it. The Colts never had a chance even at their highest point in the game.
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

LOL, OK. Colts had no chance at all. That explains why they lost by 4 whole points. Or why they led for almost the whole second half. Yeah, they never had a chance Dippy.

Peyton just kept fucking up in the 4th. I think Indy opened up quite a few eyes last night.

I was just happy it was a good game. It builds some anticipation for the next time in the playoffs.
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Regardless of what lead they had....

we knew they'd lose the game the entire time.

Even colt fans knew with their 10 point lead the Pats would finally start playing eventually. (all they had to do was start catching the balls they were dropping, and to stop taking chances and take what was given all game)

or....did you not know? lol @ you if you thought the colts would win when they were up 10.
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Hey, GN...i bet you thought the Cowboys had a chance when they took the lead in that game vs the pats too, huh?....

pats cruised the exact same way in this one. It was a simple decision...ok. Gotta score now. Done. Ballgame.
    test
  8. Cane

Cane New Member

yeah i forget which schmuck freaked out and called someone retarded for saying the game would be decided by 3 points, but he looks pretty stupid now. it was either rich or toker. toker's more realistic but alot more angry...kinda emo. rich's less realistic, double ml-ish...but stupid. not uncommon.

you know fuck i really don't remember which one said it. they think the same all things considered anyway.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

and yet still wrong

we're impressed
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Cane, what's your obsession with the word "emo"? Is it new to you?...

you're like the 30 year old that just had your 12 year old explain what 'emo' is so you're going to use it as an insult every chance you get now. "was that cooool???"
    test
  11. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

We played the 4th with 1 real reciever. Morehead ain't shit but a glorified tight end that can't get in a three point stance. And that bastard dropped that pass on the last drive, Johnson givin up sacks, and gettin false starts, none of that shit happens if we are healthy. We proved our defense can stop NE, folks did a good job on Randy for the most part, except for the td. I really don't see how my squad can lose to these bastards in the playoffs.
    test
  12. wait till playoffs.....

that game was so even tho
    test
  13. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I know this was a good game and all, but I was surprised. I expected the Pats to win by two touchdowns because I just don't think the Colts are that good. Was I the only one who thought the choker was back when Manning fumbled the game away at the end?
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

Somewhat.

Everybody was playing Indy like they're some hoes. they won the SB last year and are probably better this year. LOL @ thinking the Patriots would demolish everybody. This is still the NFL, and there are teams out there who match up well against others.

Same way Green Bay is still flying under the radar. They'd match up pretty good with the Patriots too. Steelers should also really give the Patriots some trouble. In the event that the Cowboys play the Pats again, they'll also be a handful.
    test
  15. colts beat pats every year.. and pats finally got one up on them.. its like the cowboys they think there all bad when they beat colts in a meaningless game then when it comes time for playoffs they choke..colts is one of the best if not the best in the league.. just wait till playoffs if colts meet up with pats i guarantee we will win.

i hope the patriots don't get too clouted over this win(like there fans)... thats the worse thing you can do.

so just because pats beat colts there better? biast thinking even the pats players wouldn't think like that
    test
  16. Cane

Cane New Member

no dude it just described you to a tee. you argue stupid shit knowing you can't win, like you enjoy the punishment
    test
  17. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

umm u people do realize marvin harrison isn't the same marvin this yr

i dont think the dude would make like 5 td difference like some of u muthafuckas are talking

i mean...mike vrabel has more td's then harrison

kevin faulk has more catches then marvin
    watson who caught 2 against the cowboys missed two games and caught 1 against the colts has the same number of catches as marvin

dude's been decent at best all yr

dallas clark wass the dude who killed us last yr in the playoffs and rodney harrison didn't play ...but shut him down sunday
    test
  18. Cane

Cane New Member

why would it matter what he's done all season? all he has to do is make a small number of timely catches and this game is completely different.

i don't even think harrison is the key loss. i think ugoh was. alot of uncharacteristic pressure came from manning's blind side in the second half. if ugoh's in there, that doesn't happen, and we all know what happens when you give manning time. the pats comeback hinged completely upon pressuring manning and it came from the blind side.
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

next time they won't even have to play the game, they'll just ask you how it'll turn out and call it a day
    test
  20. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You werent even talking to me....idiot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.