Let's Get It: Week 9 - New England Patriots (8-0) @ Indianpolis Colts (7-0)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by JS Smooth, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I'll take New England by 10.
    test
  2. Jansinnet

Jansinnet New Member

Colts.
    Looking forward to Sunday. Hopefully it lives up to its potential. If so will be great to watch.
    Wonder how many people will be watching this 1?
    test
  3. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

erybody will be watchin this game. I think the sun is gonna set at 2 so it can make it in front of a TV before kickoff. I heard the other 12 games will be rescheduled for Saturday so the players won't miss it. Anybody who don't watch this game should be labeled a terrorist and arrested before the third Peyton Manning commercial.
    test
  4. Cane

Cane New Member

dennis green today on otr said that everyone in the league knows the unspoken code of don't be an asshole and run up the score. he said alot of coaches feel like belichik feels as if he's above the code now and hinted that they shouldn't stand for it.

like i said, i don't wish injury often but it'd teach all of them. go for the knees of brady and moss on one of their cute little 4th and short endzone passes.
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what about the code of playing good defence?

its funny the patriots are being critisized for being too good

meanwhile every great coach/team has run up the score at some point

just so happens the pats are so good they can do it every game

how classy

u got hurt feelings from a football game

lmao
    test
  6. Cane

Cane New Member

are you serious? that's your comeback? wow. just wow. i mean, i'll shoot it down if you want, but that's not even worth the effort unless you request it

yeah, hurt feelings. stating opinions means you have hurt feelings. no wonder the smart ones leave this site. like i said in another post, i'm not pro-injury but hey, turnabout is fair play and if belichik wants to play classless football (which everyone except dipshits on rm seem to know) then hey, why not go for the knees. i don't think it's right but if he wants to play without class or sportsmanship, why should anyone else?

let's face facts. no justifications, rationalizing, denials or anything. just facts. he's pissed about being caught cheating so he's on a mission to prove he didn't have to cheat. that's what it is. period.
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

how can u say ur not pro injury or dirty plays then in the same sentance be for it?

u have no logic

ude think if a team sees the patriots dominating and running up the score, the other coaches would know to expect it and do something about it

but nah, they cant

what they can do is try to whine about it

its ok

maybe in 2014 when bill b retires the rest of the leauge will have a chance

like i said cane every sucessful coach is ok with what the patriots are doing (parcells, gibbs, jimmy johnson, mike martz, cowher) and only losers like denny green are complaining
    test
  8. Cane

Cane New Member

actually i do, you just haven't paid attention. i said a few times actually i don't condone or and am not in favor of such an act.....but many coaches might feel it fair to fight fire with fire.

really? you sure rich?

cause, after going down 5 touchdowns and a fg or two, i'm sure that's when they'll pull our their good defensive plan. smart guy, if they go down 5 touchdowns, they can't stop you. that's when and why you stop. so as not to be a bully prick who humiliates his fellow coaches and players, burns bridges and goes against the unwritten code of not being an unsportsmanlike cocksucker. everyone knows this. but you're content to think rm.com is the centerpiece of all things logical in the world when in reality, this site is the cesspool of intelligent life.

yeah?

i'm confused, help me out here. he was around last year and still lost. he was around in 2002 and still lost. he coaches the browns and was a massive failure.

lol@only losers like dennis green. yet you name mike martz. proof anything that goes in your favor is godly, and anything you don't like or don't want to see gets automatically discredited. you're rippy and double ml's bastard baby. you're like an "if they mated" from conan.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

dummy u already said u were in favor of it... in 3 different posts

go edit them now

"if they go down 5 touchdowns, they can't stop you."

thats not the patriots problem. its the other teams problem. i dont see how u can blame the patriots for playing the game. in ur twisted world u can i guess. JEALOUSY

mike martz has brought teams to the superbowl

denny green gets fired every 4 years
    test
  10. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

why the fuck do i care what dennis green says?

maybe he shoulda ran up the score instead of letting the bears win that game last yr and one of the reasons...dude lost his job

maybe he shoulda ran the score up against the falcons in the NFC championship game ...instead of letting them comeback
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

^well, you don't care what he says because it doesn't hype up your team. but you should, because he's 10X the football mind you are. besides, why should we take you seriously? every time a team loses to you "they should've ran up the score". yeah that's logical.

you know, for someone who claims i'm stupid (lmmfao) you either can't read or have a piss poor memory. that, and you argue the same points i shoot down over and over again.

i never said i was in favor of it. in fact i practically wrote a disclaimer for people as retarded as you.

but fuck lol, i guess that wasn't enough was it? go read it again. go go. shoo.

jealous? you use that every time you don't have a really substantial point.

ummmmm....ummmmmmmm...jealousy!.......?

i'm not the only one saying it. if you got out of rm once in awhile you'd see it.

you're the only person to argue in favor of mike martz in years. it's gotta be some kind of record. martz is a known fool. BUT-he supports your point. what a life it must be to be gutless and stupid. i'll never know, but you must be the happiest idiot here.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

and belichick is 4,000x10^90790762 football mind denny green is.

yup theres hella jealous people
    test
  13. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I want the colts to win and I want to see Harrison carried out on a fucking stretcher.
    test
  14. Cane

Cane New Member

that makes no sense in the conversation. we were talking about why you should listen to dennis green. what the hell does belicheat have to do with this? that we should listen to him? that's the only thing you could mean. but why? he doesn't say much. you've heard his post game press pow wows. those by themselves indicate his guilt.

he's running up the score and being a dick, as usual. you remember the handshake. you remember his attitude when he loses. hell, the guy still fucks with the injury report like an upset child. we seem to think it's impossible for a coach to be immature and childish. belichik, is. in spades. and it's disgusting in a league where there's enough black eyes. sometimes i wish the pats were losing only for the fact that the media would be allowed to really criticize the guy. but when someone's winning we can't. and it allows dimwits like you to get louder than you should.

if i were you i'd be embarrassed someone made me resort to playing the lame jealousy card so much. i for one am not jealous in the least. my team has rings. my team whoops the shit out of you every time we play. my team didn't cheat. hell, i'm also a wings fan, who like i said before, is much more of a dynasty than your cheating little patsies. sorry stupid.
    test
  15. Pats "Dynasty"

Pats "Dynasty" Brady+Moss>your team

lol at some of these calls. Two stupid pass interference calls, two fg's, congrats Indy.
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Whoooooooooooooooo

So far Rippy's prediction is spot on(like usual)

Fuck the Pats!
    test
  17. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

lol two pass interference calls was a joke man

just like last ur..calls going against us
    test
  18. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lmao

have the excuses started already?

What's next? Blame Brady's INT on the refs?
    test
  19. Pats "Dynasty"

Pats "Dynasty" Brady+Moss>your team

naw dumbass they're not excuses. It just pisses me off that these soft ass pass interference calls happen. Just let em play.
    test
  20. Cane

Cane New Member

the refs made brady try that stupid play. there's only a few guys who can make that play. brady ain't one of them. leave it to the elways and montanas.

must suck that suddenly after 8 weeks you no longer have the easiest gig in football and you can't rack up cheap scores
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.