Let's Get It: Week 9 - New England Patriots (8-0) @ Indianpolis Colts (7-0)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by JS Smooth, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JS Smooth

JS Smooth New Member

I know the week ain't over yet, but who gives a damn. I haven't been this hype for a regular season game in a minute.

I'm not gonna speak on the Pats because being a Colt fan, i pretty much dislike everything about them, but I do think they are an elite team, so fuck that hater talk. I do think Tom Brady's gonna break Manning's TD record:frown: .

For real though, do NOT sleep on the Colt's defense, 3rd ranked currently, 1st in passing defense i believe. Marlin Jackson, Kelvin Hayden, and Antoine Bethea surprising the hell outta me (i hope Marlin Jackson plays). I know they haven't played a great offense, but compared to last year, they making strides. Their Tampa 2 is built to stop the long ass Randy Moss type gains, but do I think they'll stop him, HELL NO, but Bob Sanders and company have the make-up speed to cut Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker in the underneath. My biggest fear is Ben Watson and Laurence Maroney, but that's just whatever.

On to the results... yeah i support my team and will always and I do mean always support em, so...

Colts - 34 Patriots-31 on an Adam V FG of course

drop ya knowledge
    test
  2. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

I respect you for picking your team regardless of what everyone is saying, but I don't think that's going to be the outcome. Brady is playing like a fucking god and he just has way to much talent around him.

34-27 Pats
    test
  3. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

pats 35- colts-34

randy moss 3 td's

brady 5 td's
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

u gotta be kiddin me

oh and adam V never kicks filed goals against the pats, he lets us win

i think he never made a field goal (besides extra points) against us last year

he even missed like a 30 yarder

colts are going to get killed

patriots by 28
    test
  5. the Prince

the Prince New Member

new england 34, indianapolis 24
    test
  6. Cane

Cane New Member

and you call other people homers? my god...if i did this you'd be all over me. yet the guy predicted the colts to win by 3 and you fuckin freak lol

whoever said brady was playing like a god should never analyze sports again. is he playing fantastic football? yeah he is. but a god? we sensationalize the qb position to the point where we don't realize this offense as a whole makes everyone look better. he doesn't do it himself. these receivers are open, for a long time, and alot of his tds come from just tossing it within 10 yards of moss no matter what the coverage. he's faced zero pressure. all season.

now don't get your panties clenched in your ass, i'm not saying he sucks, or anything like that, but as usual we nfl fans are going overboard.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Yeah, that NE O-line is no joke.
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I just hope the Colts win to shut up all gay ass patriot fans up.(but that probably wouldn't even do it)
    test
  9. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

^^ Fuck yeah. What does he have 2 or 3 interceptions? Noone has been able to get to him. I think the best job done had to be by Dallas but for some reason they laid off.

But if any team can put pressure, the Colts have probably a better chance then anyone. The reason they are one of the best pass defenses in the league is because they do not give up the long ball. Colts have a lot of speed on defense and Because of the pressure put up front there is no time for any of the receivers to go deep. But because of the cover 2 most pass plays against the Colts are within 10-15 yards of the line of scrimmage. With Freeney on one side and Mathis on the other I want to see what they plan to do with it.

THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF BASE AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD BUT IS WORTH SAYING: THE JETS AND BILLS GAME WAS FUCKING HORRIBLE. Didnt want to dedicate a thread to this.
    test
  10. JS Smooth

JS Smooth New Member

Word up, the reason that Tom Brady is just murking dudes is because dude has as much time as Manning does, maybe even more. Teams are not even pressuring him, even when they blitz, but with the Colts, you have 2 of the fastest Defensive Ends in the league in Dwight and Robert. They don't even have to sack him, just make him uncomfortable.

Maybe Brady wont get "happy" feet like Manning, but damn, maybe it'll switch shit up a bit, because i have not even seen Brady get touched more than once in a game.
    test
  11. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

43 - 17

Patriots

i'm guessing the colts will score in garbage time.
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

I think the Pats win in a close one by "Patriots this year" standards. I can't see Peyton letting the a Patriot lead get to more than 10. There's way too much riding on this for the Colts, and Peyton Manning not to show. Colts have a really good defense that's fast, but young. That'll be the Colts downfall. The Patriots are going to take advantage of the Colts secondary. The Colts better hope they have Harrison back and healthy too. I'd probably expect to see Manning doing a fair amount of scrambling like he did last year against the Ravens. I also see the Colts potentially milking the clock all game long and so I think the game should be a little lower scoring than one would assume.

I'll go Patriots 28-21

This game will just be the generic version of the AFC Championship.
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Manning didn't have a single completion vs the freaking Panthers in the 1st quarter last week.

Unless the Pats just come out completely flat....they should cruise on this highly over rated colts team.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Patriots 38-16
    test
  15. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Pats 49
    Colts 17
    test
  16. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

How can a team that's 7-0 wit a top 5 defense, and the greatest quaterback in the league possibly be overrated when erybody and they little cousin been suckin NE dick. And Peyton had no completions in the first quarter??? Really??? So you mean during all 8 plays they had the ball in the first quarter he didn't complete a pass??? So he went 0-3 in the first quarter?????? Is that so????? Wow, why the hell does he still have a job? I mean who goes a whole 1st quarter without completing a pass? Who starts a football game 0-3 passing? He obviously shoulda threw 1 completion during that 11 minute drive the panthers had to start off the game, so yeah he sucks. 3 incompletions in a row, where the fuck was Sorgi at, Dungy shoulda benched him after the second one, what the fuck kinda team is he running?

And 88-2 Colts, if NE fans can put up retarded numbers, why the fuck can't I?
    test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

Rippy could be a super hero (or villain) if he were to realize that when he says something will go one way, it always manages to go the complete opposite.

Use your "gift' for good and talk about how there's no cure for cancer or something like that
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i dont call people "homers" thats retarded

ur supposed to root for ur home team

anyone who says the colts will win is retarded

if they do win, so be it.. they have a good chance to win, theyre a good team

but judging from the previous weeks i dont know how u can conclude the colts will actually win

and i dont care what u say about brady, go ahead and say he sucks

it dosent make it true

i could give a fuck im enjoying this season and not even a hatin ass bitch like u could ruin it (all though u might try)
    test
  19. Cane

Cane New Member

lmfao

i'll repeat myself-he picked the colts to win by 3

and you fuckin freaked out

in a previous post you had to make yourself feel better about losing arguments and telling me you're more educated and far smarter than i (coincidentally after i called you stupid) so, why am i able to do this...

so...? lmao
    test
  20. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

The colts should be 6-1. But espn seems to forget.

Their defense is a typical bob sanders injury away from being at the bottom again...

they don't have the greatest QB in the league....that's being proven this season.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.