Let's face it, Drake is a musical genius

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by WeezyJColeFan, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platinus

platinus New Member

I haven't been here long, but I think I've already decided that there's no way Weezy could seriously be that moronic; maybe I'm naive.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

First let me apologize. I did not specifically imply you when I tossed around words like 'ignorant' etc. I was generally speaking. So, just so you know I had no intention of disrespecting you or offending ya.

One thing about Gaga is that her symbolism is so acute, so sinister and NWO focused that she cannot simply be responsible for it's marketing and methods. That's my whole point and I guess this is where we agree to disagree. Take a look at her videos and decode them. Of course one, you, whoever, would need back ground knowledge of occult symbolism and specail knowledge of the bible and the satanic influences in music. As well as a grip on who is doing this to these artist and how they accomplish it. More importantly, why they do it.

IN one video she actually reenacts the rebirth of the age of Lucifer though acute symbolism. This is her theme, her image. Did she create this ? No. She is just the mouth peice.

Some, with good reason, suspect she is a mind control slave on the trail end monarch mind control program. Hence all the butterfly symbolism most artists flaunt. Another indication of control.

True, there is a lot of information on the net about this, but you will never find it all in one spot or source. And not one person, even if they could, can tell you it all and have it click for you. One has to have an extensive understanding of many different elements (especially a SOUND biblical foundation). I'm not saying I know it all. But I tell you this, I know what's going on.

You mentioned she never once broke character and this is a good indication of her genius managing herself. This is not a faulty approach. But consider that she has been broken down psychologically and bent from monarch mind control to do this. Butterfly's, broken mirrors, Micky ears and many other symbols are reference to this. Even her name, Gaga, is a message. She is the chracter, literally. This is nothing new and is age old.

Well, this discussion really needs to be given more time for both of us to get in depth with our points and I don't think this thread is it.

She has no sense of freedom. This is undisputable. She is a victim, a puppet. Completly controlled. Pray for her and others like Britney.

Noting is new under the sun.

Your friend,

Coup
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i gotta a sound background in the first part of the bible, but the dark devilish type of shit is from where in the nt?,,,revelations?......i feel for brit way more than gaga, her life has been owned since disney........the monarch mind control and breakdown you are losing me with man.........what does that shit have to do with her and talent and her creativity about her own image.........she has control, as much as one with industry knowledge would expect.......but it is at this point unknown to both of us
    test
  4. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

I hope your kids get Sanduskied one day
    test
  5. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

So they can feel your pain?
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

1-0 ace in the lead
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Antisocial? Perhaps my 5k+ friends would beg to differ...

...careful there, you missed a spot...so hard to find good help these days.
    [​IMG]
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  10. Aquafinafloe

Aquafinafloe dnt ever knock the hustle

he is a wonderful artist, however i still do not like the fact that people want to say that he is better the wayne,,, and i feel that the majority of ppl say that because wayne changed up his style....is drake better than old wayne?.....
    test
  11. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

wouldnt say genius

just very very talented
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i would say talented and softer a maxi pad.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Too soft...theres not enough variety. also that itunes exclusive track motto or something...might be the worst song a mainstream rapper has put out in a min...
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

yeah I'd say talented but way too soft

I mean I don't even care that the dude don't rap about guns and shit, it's refreshin to hear someone talk bout his family and shit instead, bein real on it, and his flow go nice

but on his latest album he singin more than he rapping... and every single god damn track is on that introspective shit, with the soft drums and the spaced out melody and all the echo while drake sings about how much he loves some girl over it... I mean every fucking track for 15 tracks straight... he don't even mix it up, it's like soft R&B

come on yo, it's a waste of talent
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.