Let's face it, Drake is a musical genius

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by WeezyJColeFan, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platinus

platinus New Member

Who's that picture supposed to be of?
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...supposedly the Weeezycoleperson, but I could be wrong.

@ Psyfa ~ agreed.
    test
  3. platinus

platinus New Member

Thanks. I randomly came across this site yesterday and I've been reading most of the threads and holy shit, Weezyjcolefan or whatever and that one other guy can't really be serious. Is it normal for them to be that trollish? I have a hard time believing people could honestly be that ignorant and stupid.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:welcome: to the board, hope you'll enjoy your stay here...(=

..as for your observation, the answer to your question would be yes, but I still haven't figured out if he's trolling or being die hard serious. Question for the ages, tbh.
    test
  5. BiPolarr

BiPolarr Judo Chop!!

:funny: has the confidence of a crack baby tbh
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

LOL @ marketing genius.

Gaga does not handle one aspect of her output. Even if she did, marketing would be the furthest thing from it. To imply she is a marketing genius you must grant her the freedom to market herself on her own accord, which would mean she controls her musical image and sound in all aspects. This kind of thinking is mainstream and a lot of ignorant people say this 'marketing genius' rethoric...it is not your own thought, nor original to you. It was planted for you to pick up. A seed.

She is the mouth piece for the luciferian NWO. Don't believe me ? PM me. She is a victim.

I agree with you. These people are discovered and do have talent. Unfortunately that is where it stops as far as their control over what they do. Music is big business, and serious shit on a level most consumers will never imagine beyond the image sold told them in movies like 8 Mile or Get Rich...etc. We've all been played.

In short, they are puppets in every sense of the word. Music is more than just entertainment, it the mechanism to shape your mind and steal your soul.

Peace.
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yea music is a big business, not nearly as big volume wise as it was but still big, that original thought and my outlook on it comes from being in this business for years after going to school for this business and working for the label co owned by mr 8 mile and his manager mr rosenberg..........don't tell me my own thoughts, and then blast some conspiracy shit to me about the nwo in the same breath.........

you are responding on what you have read or heard on the net, and you admittedly know not if she has any or to what capacity her mrkeing ability/allowed usage is.......her input may be bigger than all, she has earned freedom though i can tell you that much.......at least from the label, she has more room on her leash to do as she nd her team want, than say lupe or acts that don't sell out 30k seat venues........

I agree though with your last statement, that is almost inevitable to at least some degree.......95% of signed artists hve little control over their music and image, they do as they are told, or make a stand and either get shelved or get ignored by the checkbooks that fund the marketing dollars, that are making the record labels remain relevant........I have no knowledge of gagas contract and what she is allowed.......i do know her genius in marketing lies in her ability to never once break charecter, and always renew the tension that keeps people wating for more.......she has a say in this, i can tell you that.......she is not off of american idol, she paid her dues.......

sorry to sound like a dick if i did, cuz i agree with you on things, just don't assume anything about what i know.........or what i have done..........

peace
    test
  8. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

@ freebass, galatea, can you link a good gaga song? I just watched "bad romance"...first lady gaga song i've heard...that shit's got over 400 million views . but it's on the same level as a random bieber tune....these songs must all come outta the Wackness Factory, along with drake's entire discography

it actually kinda fucks my mind that the song got 400 million views...

before u call me a hater, somethin different but semi relevant.

Fx Reflects: Cy Twombly Untitled

3rd picture down. that sold for....wait for it. Ready? Braced yourself? get this.

that picture, the one so-bad-if-i-did-that-in-art-class-at-age-7-i'd-get-my-ass-sent-home, ya THAT picture sold for $15 million.

the way I compare that, and gaga, and drake actually. it's somethin in the collective psychology...it's bandwagon jumping. You get portrayed as great enough and people have to consider if it's true..****spite the content. U gonna tell me there's any possible reason that picture is worth 15mill? it aint worth 15 cents.

And that piece of shit gaga song that sounds like a 2 yr old vomited the least developed part of his brain into a songbook, then some suit laced it with the generic catchy beat.
    tell u the truth for a sec there i forgot if i was describing the gaga song or rebecca black's tune. damn...Yea music is subjective, but...damn. i Dono sometimes.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

music is subjective, business really isn't.........
    test
  11. hotboyee

hotboyee New Member

Drake is definitely a beast. Sometimes he sings to much for me but sometimes it works. But as far as lyrical skill he definitely has that also.

Laughter Keeps Us Healthy & Strong So Here Is A Funny Video To Help You Live Long!!
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Drake is far from being a beast.
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

more like a kitten.
    test
  14. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

Drake = musical genius

FACT

Ignorance is disagreeing with that nondebatable fact.
    test
  15. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

He is to anyone who isn't an anti-social nerd. like you
    test
  16. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Projecting.
    test
  17. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Weez is clearly an antisocial nerd.
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i can't take him serious... he's the jester of the HHC. :funny:
    test
  19. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

That word, fact. It doesn't mean what you think it does. What you've said and what you believe is an OPINION.

And yeah that picture is WeezyJCole/Freeweezy.
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.