Let's Eat! - WARNING Graphic video inside

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Alias3000, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Meat is not insanely good for you, you sound stupid.

Why do you think it stink when you use the bathroom? Because of your meat consumption and drinks with all the high fruitose corn syrups and artifical ingredients. I'd strongly suggest if eating meat, eat kosher meat or use kosher salt to marinate your meat in atleast. I don't eat much meat at all, usually fish and every now and again chicken or a turkey burger, but I try to stay away from anything else and it's not too often I eat the things I do. I feel much better, and much more conscious and fresher. I also take things to cleanse my blood and system, and eat fruits and vegetables quite often. You feel a lot better in life and about life, trust me.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i have no problem with vegans and vegetarians, but meat is insanely good for you.

but, there are those of us who can't/don't want to spend a fortune on nuts, beans, supplements and veggies to make up for the protein and nutrients that could be taken in from a simple piece of chicken, turkey, fish or the occasional red meat.

go check the H&F forum. chicken is great for you, so is turkey, so is red meat. of course all things in portions and you want to eat organic, free-range meats, but eating meat is not what clouds your mind or slows you down. of course everyone's body is different, but meat is insanely good for you.
    test
  3. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I know all the nutritional benefits of meat can also be found in legumes etc., but I'm still a fan of meat. I actually crave it. Sometimes, my meal will consist of ONLY meat, be it ribs, wings, chicken, fish. It's all so yummy!

Oh, and bacon.....can't forget bacon!!
    test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I was a Fuddruckers junkie for years until I went vegan. Double Bacon Burger with grilled onions and jalepenos..lol..
    test
  5. Alias3000

I was believing you until you added the "fucking my girl in every position"....it was as if you were trying to give you lackluster diss of me some credibility. Fail
    test
  6. Alias3000

No. animal products are posion to our system. which is why we die so young and so fast. our blood can't take it. too many foreign hormones attacking yourimmune system. over time. dead in a box lookin up and Yeshua
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

there's hormones and such in processed meats that aren't good for you. but proper meat is very healthy, we're designed to eat it.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

this.

humans have been omnivores long before some decided to be herbivores.

we die young due to any number of things, meat is the least of which causes that - aside from a possible over-consumption of processed red meat.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

It wasn’t my intention, but if the shoe fits.

I was merely furthering my cause by throwing in a bit of kinky sex.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.