Let's Eat! - WARNING Graphic video inside

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Alias3000, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Blame your beloved capitalism.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Or the bloodlust desire to eat meat by mankind.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Not sure how this is a "Sanctuary topic"...#confuzzled.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  6. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

i stopped eating mcdonalds a long time ago, i was actually on the phone with my sons mom last night and she was on her way to get him a happy meal...

i was on the phone like "noooooooooooooo"

LOL, told her to get him a fish sandwhich or the premium select chicken, thats food we know are actually real. LOL... but im done wit mcdonalds. i might get a strawberry shake though

fish is very healthy for you, has lots of magnesium. though i must say eating vege type food is the best way to cleanse the body...

really if you going 2 get meat, eat it kosher. used kosher salt and drain the blood
    test
  7. Alias3000

To some people, gluttony is a religion
    test
  8. Alias3000

best advice is not the shit at all.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fast food is gross and i avoid it if i can.
    test
  10. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

LOL!

Hmmm...what can I instigate next......
    test
  11. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I'll admit, I'm a sucker for a burger. My fave is A&W, hands down, but McDonalds will fill the hole. Having said that, if I have one or two a month that's pushing it. Everything in moderation....except wine, lol
    test
  12. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

not sure why this is supposed to be gross.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

True...and speaking of slaughterhouses, and animal killing...long read..:scared:

I was invited to a picnic in Bohinj. One, namely business-casual bunch wanted to get away from the city and enjoy the great outdoors. I knew some of the people from before, so I was confident that it could be a great time. When I was younger I camped and hiked up there a lot, but since certain political idiots are returning our Triglavski National Park to the only "store" that will be open on Sundays, I get a strong feeling of resistance when it comes to that place. This resistance is, rationally speaking, about on the same level of stupid, as the returning of the National Park is to Catholic Church, but alas, I can't get past some of my views. With me, I took mask and fins, as this is my obligatory equipment, if I intend to swim.

Swimming, talking and playing the guitar made me feel extremely famished, but I was never a huge fan of minced meat, which was on all menus aka on all grills. I remembered that I had also had spearguns in the bag, and it wasn't long when it hit me ~ I'll spear myself a fish.

"You're not seriously going to hunt in the middle of the national park," a friendly pacifist pointed out. Reliably, she's sitting every Sunday in the first row, listening to the moral teachings of an institution, which in recent history, first killed hundreds of millions of Indians along with women and children, and later burned all the brightest and most beautiful women (they're already great, imagine just what would we have without this violent adverse selection) all zee way to the "heroic" expeditions that took zee form of zee crusades ~ in the name of God, of course!

"Well, I'm hungry, national park or not," I replied. Otherwise, I do think you have the right to kill a wild animal, however only if you also intend to, well, eat it.

"Kill the spider," once yelled one of my childhood friends when we were sitting at the fireplace of my parents' living room and the poor thingy crawled out from the stacked firewood. "Only if you'll eat it," I said with a straight face. "Why?" she couldn't hide her surprise. "Because I simply won't kill it," I insisted clinging to my ideology.

When I started preparing the spear gun, everyone was around me and of course all considered that either way I'm unable to catch fish there, regardless of my rich marine/sea experience. "Everything you'll catch, I'll eat raw," a friend yelled. "When you'll get tired and half frozen, join us for grilled burgers," shouted my brother.

Went into the lake, absolutely convinced that I'll catch a trout or two, and thus show the skeptics that HRH. A.M.H. can survive, wherever you throw her. It wasn't long before a beautiful trout swam towards me. I aimed my speargun, the fish kept getting nearer and nearer. Then, around me, curiously, very leisurely. I leaned the spear on it's stomach and put my finger on the trigger. I couldn't. It's much different when one's fishing under the sea ~ I'm accustomed battling, when you're stuck for a minute and a half on fifteen meters, where you almost start developing gills, and the damn fish, won't and won't come any closer. Here there's this curious trout revolving around me, as if it has never seen a woman with a speargun. And it hit me again ~ of course it hasn't. Then the second and the third fish came to explore in pretty much the same manner. It was the equivalent of being in the zoo, but I was on the other side of the cage. I don't know whether it's possible to loudly cuss under water ~ although i think i've managed it. I made a couple more laps and dives, resulting in experiencing the same situation twice, so I got out of the water.

"Ha, ha, ha, we told you that you won't catch anything!" and "You thought you were faster than trouts!" were observations that I listened in silence, when wrapped in the towel and chewing a hamburger. And what cold I say? Anything I would utter, it'd only make it worse. :( :/ :S
    test
  14. x calibur

x calibur

the video is about a stun gun that kills or KOs cattle so that it doesn't feel pain in the slaughterhouse. this is about treating animals better, not worse.

anyway, I always wanted to eat a burger while watching one of those PETA videos.
    test
  15. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

While you eat bean pies - you're such a knob.

TW
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

killing animals for food: murdering innocent life for our own pleasure, tomato: tomato
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I eat double cheese burgers with fries and giant fountain pops then have a cigarette after. Then I get in my car to drive one block back to my house where I walk in my front door to every light on and the air conditioner roaring. Then I fuck my girlfriend in very position except missionary and spill my seed rather than plant it. This is all after I sleep in till 2 pm after drinking heavily the night before.

America.

Fuck yeah.

Alias, you're a fucking loser.
    test
  18. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

This is the best story of true humanism I've read in a long time, gal, if you were American, I'd marry you
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

Cheers to that!
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

humans naturally eat meat.

meat is insanely good for you.

i've seen all those documentaries about how shitty the factory farms treat their animals and all it makes me want to do is eat a fuckin burger and some fries...

anyway, meat is insanely good for you is the point.

this shouldn't be in the sanctuary. may move it to H&F.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.