Let's Debate

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by -Oz-, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

yeah i liked the original, i mean of course the one with tyson got copped, but mr dream was pimp i dunno somethin bout him lol
    i dont think they fought exactly alike though, but basically same, one hit ko
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Mr. Dream had that gay eye wink thing that he did. He was super difficult too...never beat him either.
    test
  3. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

none of you are taking into account that we(some of us anyways) are not kids anymore. i think some of you who are really having a problm with "realism" in games today are just in denial. i think some of you don't really like gaming anymore or as much as you used to, and just don't realize it yet. so you fall back to the days when you did as a kid when you loved gaming, and simply think games aren't fun anymore because of the com.plexity and content.

i don't think the most realistic the game the less fun it is. that's like saying the less realistic the more fun...and we all know that's not true, and neither is the former. it all boils down to gameplay...everything else(realism, content, storyline, graphics, ect) that's all irrelevant if the gameplay is boring, terrible, trivial, ect.

the reason that people focus on realism as a problem is because some developers fail to make the gameplay fun and interesting. they don't know where to draw the line and end up putting unecessary aspects of realism in their games.
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Good post. I dont think I fit into the upper half of your post. But as for the other shit, your right on.
    test
  5. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Good post, and do you play City of Heroes by any chance? I know I saw that name over there before on their message boards.
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

you saw my username on their message boards(exactly as i have it?!)...that's impossible.

but no, i don't play computer games. i do own that comic book series though. lol
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

technically the 3 little things are only visible to us in the game world......its just there so we can see him and almost like a trademark
    test
  8. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I remember killing Punch-Out because it was all about your rhythm. I remember they all had original patterns, which is why I was killing it.

The only problems I have with recent games is bullshit and glitches.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.