Let's Be Real

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by MaDneSstheKing, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom

Boom paradox

ill let the ch ch ch chopper spray:shifty:
    test
  2. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

this. lol wow.

i really doubt smack rappers would get pissed off at even the nerdiest of ppl spitting gun bars at them.. if we were 2 battle.. they'd let my bars speak for themselves and if they thot i wasnt authentic they would make that very clear

at the end of the day its about aggression one beast versus the next everyone is allowed to 2 say anything they want wen it comes to aggression, whoever pulls it off the best wins

I own a sword so i guess that qualifies me to write sword bars but if ya dont got one at home .. then ya betta not front
    test
  3. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

but u relate to gun bars?:funny:

these little niggas would shit they pants around some real gangstas.

^that applies to 95% of yall dorks on here
    test
  4. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

manifest, u reading this?
    test
  5. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

Still got you muthafuckas defending gun bars like that? Ok. If you ever get checked by someone who's really on that shit and you don't cock it and aim the shit, just remember what you put out there. Its for entertainment, right? Ok, all well and good. But when there's no youtube, hosts, coin toss, 60 second rounds, and crowd around you.....whats up then? Guns can take your life away. As much as I don't mind hearing gangsta rap since I can appreciate the talent in it, I do know (and also assume) that the people who really get into that shit have dealt with the consequences of the shit they put out there. Whether they've put their own lives in danger or lost some family members/friends.

And comparing to fucking someone's ex or family member, tbh, thats more than likely to happen than someone trying to commit a crime. Especially if fools get popped for what they say in their music (its not like that hasn't happened before).
    test
  6. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

and you're trying to e-beef with Foreman, how ugly does that make you smh? :funny:
    test
  7. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

who cares.. Gun bars are trendy but for cunts sake to ezzzzzzzy to write right right
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  8. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

Common, your notoriously known for your obsession with gun bars. Don't act like its random as hell for me to single you out in this situation, I'm sure others thought of you as well when reading the thread.

*smack*
    test
  9. Enormus

Enormus New Member

^ lets the harpoon spray
    test
  10. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

fair enough on that one
    test
  11. Pat Stay

test
  12. Pat Stay

test
  13. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

I would say how many troubles and people wanting to smash your face in before it hits you that you might be a part of the problem. You like to portray this innocent I'm just being attacked persona, . But eventually you got to look in the mirror for some faults

You started ish with me on here
    test
  14. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

The issue is we have different generations here who represent hip hop. And the older generation had different views and standards in what you rap about that the younger don't seem to have.

In my day you had people who weren't real. But the difference is they weren't proud of it.
    test
  15. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

i have no problem with people using gun bars, or street bars, i actually prefer them to dick/aids/gay jokes. it all comes down creativity for me and the depth of the bars.

there are throwaway gunbars that get used that are cringeworthy just like ever other kinda bars out there.
    test
  16. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

in a sense most of those he spoke his mind on subject in a clear manner really not trying to attack anyone most of the time
    on the other hand its good to keep you mouth shut

this only get emphasized because these people are battlers and other sorta welll known people...and because eriks a mod
    with that said just because you are well known does mean you arent infallible. just because you battle doesnt mean your opinion on various other thing is the new commandment on life and some time people need to be brought back down to earth

with that said moodswangzs is a faggot :funny:
    test
  17. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

guns like daylight savings times....cause when the hammer spring forward....you fall back...

just sayin
    test
  18. Spaghetti

Spaghetti Pasta God

just thought i'd say: i'd much rather an MC rap about something they know, then something they like...

that is all.
    test
  19. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

nah you're all kinda right. except for king

fallen back tbh
    test
  20. kuwait.rep

kuwait.rep New Member

It's safe as fuck, it's not like Iraq or Palestine, so let's stop frontin that Diz grew up in a Call Of Duty map.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.