Let's be real...Atheists just don't wanna be controlled.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sloss Littlez, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Jesus was aware of this before we were created. He even says " I have come so that they should have life and have it more abundantly" he knew why he was here and what he was to do.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Like I said. It depends on your knowledge. Obviously if u know it doing wrong and do it on purpose that's not a good thing.
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

so....yes?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Did u mean it?
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

yes in theory every christian is sorry for his sins. but also in theory if u cheated on ur gurl over and over there should be some limit before your just not sorry anymore.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Not true. How sorry could u be if u continue doing it. But re: the original question the thief on the cross made it.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

speak in english i dont understand gibberish
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

What don't u understand u asked if u asked for forgiveness before u died if you'd make it. I said the thief on the cross next to Jesus did. That's pretty clear.
    test
  9. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

No, I simply think that believing in fairy tales from 2000 years ago is retarded.

"Christianity : The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..."

Indeed, much more rational than the big bang theory.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Christians believe in the big bang. We just know what banged it.
    test
  11. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

You don't KNOW shit.
    test
  12. Noncentz

Let's get even 'realer' - Judge not lest thee be judged - according to your one supreme master.

Ugh, I swear if Jesus did come back he wouldn't even be able to recognize most Christians.

emphasis on MOST.
    test
  13. Noncentz

P.S.

Jesus went against the churches of the time, he went against the priesthood and the bankers and the law (Caesar) that's why he was crucified.

Jesus and his religion for the first time, the first fucking time introduced the concept of the individual. That you, just you, could speak directly to God and that he could see you - that you mattered. That was a BIG change for a time where most humans were regarded as some sort of low animal unless they were part of the aristocracy/priesthoods.

Then Constantine came along and brought all of that shit back, the Church, the Priesthood - the 'mass man' idea.

Most Atheists I have met don't have a problem with Jesus, it's his fucking nutty followers that get to them.

*Again most, not all Christians*
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Word.Most Christians are sheeps,like most of the people regardless of religion,they are religious even tho they didnt read bible,Qur'an or any other "holy" book. There are few exceptions that confirm the rule.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i hate when yall do that! whenever science proves you wrong you "uhhhh yeah well that may be true but god is responsible for that too" fuck that your religion says god poofed the world into existence in 6 days and blah blah blah you cannot try to mix our beliefs with yours
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

...not clear at all.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

R u joking. There's nothing about the big bang that would go again a biblical account of the creation of matter in out universe. Try again.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

What don't u get. Idgi. He was a thief all his life, a convict, he asked for forgiveness, and professed his belief. In essence he was the first Christian. He was forgiven, and Jesus told him "today ull be with me in paradise"
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

christian view=god made all in six days
    big bang theory=explosion of energy from another dimension

r u joking? how is that the same??????
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok i think your forgetting the question. lemme repost and rephrase...

"yes in theory every christian is sorry for his sins. but also in theory if u cheated on ur gurl over and over there should be some limit before your just not sorry anymore"

rephrased: people do bad things and feel sorry for them right?...ok well if someone did something all the time like....beat his girlfriend everyday, then asked for forgiveness, then STILL BEAT HIS GIRL...then wouldnt there be a limit of god saying "all right your forgiven"?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.