Let's be real...Atheists just don't wanna be controlled.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sloss Littlez, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

what is a hypothesis? A supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
    2. A proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth.

what is faith?belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

so yes SCIENCE is based on faith hypothesis and experimentation etc..
    test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

You're trying to equate prediction with faith, and it's not the same at all.

You're an idiot, as usual.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

No, I'm sorry, that is incorrect, prediction is a form of faith faggot as with hypothesis.

just because u google faith and it gives u some eurocentric definition of it doesn't make faith's definition change. faith is the belief in something w/o the conclusion of scientific data

prediction is the same thing

hypothesis is the same thing on a more thorough scale b/c it's the start of testing and yielding results
    test
  5. The Steve

Even if I were to accept your definition of prediction as faith in science, it still wouldn't be comparable as a scientist changes his prediction(or faith, if you want to be a moron) if the outcome doesn't support it. Scientific predictions(or faith, if you want to be a moron) are either supported or unsupported and change or stand depending. Religious faith is unwavering, untested, and based on nothing but faith itself.

To try and say they're one in the same is of course asinine, so naturally you would try to do such a thing.
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Hypothesis prediction in science is NOT faith due simply to the fact that it doesn't CONCLUDE any outcome but SUPPOSES one. The difference is supposing a desired or predicted outcome accounts for the for any scenario, not just the one predicted. So tell me, if that's faith what the fuck is it faith IN you moron? Faith that any number of things could happen? There is no faith, only tests and conclusions based on the facts.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if u want the answer to that question read the last 2 post
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Faith in your reasoning for there not being a God i believe
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

What in the HELL does that sentence mean?

I'll try and decipher the code. So I have to have faith to not believe in god? Is that it? If so, that is incorrect. The burden of proof is (or was) on Christianity and it has not met the burden. There is NO good reason to believe to begin with and with all I know that is erroneous about the bible...it's not a matter of faith at all, it's a matter of fact.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not sure what that even means lol but u dont have to have faith in anything we say when u first here it. all u have to do is take 2 mins and do ur own research from scholary sources
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

You decide what u believe. If something doesnt reason out right u choose not to accept it. You put faith in ur decision by your knowledge of life and reasoning.
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

no i dont have faith in what i believe i hear somethin, i wonder about it, then i go find out if its true or not. only lil kids and school girls believe everythin they hear without actually finding out themselves
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Reasoning has its place. But how do you reason something you dont know bout. If u live in a house an never been outside u can find out that it exists. Wether u choose to believe it or not enough to open the door is up to you tho.
    test
  14. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

what does that have to do with anything?

I get pussy, I was wondering relationship wise how I am too nice. lmaooo @ taking it out of context to suit ur agenda

Why are you even mad? let alone yapping bs online. highly doubt you'd be so hostile in real life.

anyways....
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

that makes absolutely no sense if u tryna argue ur side....all ur doing is making my case for mi.
    test
  16. The Steve

Yes, what does you not being able to get pussy have to do with anything? Well, what does you eating pussy have to do with anything, idiot? I asked what you eat for food and you reply you eat pussy..... ok?

How did I take anything out of context? I posted a link to the entire thread you nimrod.

And yes, if you have to ask how to be an asshole, then you aint gettin' much pussy, sonnnnnn.

Isn't premarital sex a sin? You hypocritical fuck.

And yeah, I'm this much of a dickhead in person. I don't have to make threads asking how to be an asshole, I get pussy.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

right. Well see u an god do agree. "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I literally scrolled through this entire thread only reading Steve’s posts.

Gold.
    test
  19. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

lmao Steve is such a soft ass mothafucka.
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.