Let's be real...Atheists just don't wanna be controlled.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sloss Littlez, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

Why don't Atheists admit that it isn't that they want proof, it's that they don't wanna be controlled?

Just admit you want to fill your body up with alcohol poison and drugs. You don't wanna go to church and you wanna be able to fuck when you want...so you get mad and say "well fuck it he doesnt exist, I wanna do what I want"

There's also the people who are mad that God didn't save their dying uncle. :funny:
    They are usually also upset that God "allows" famine and other shit....

these fools seem to forget what Free Will is. I guess they want God to be a puppet master and control everything. :funny: Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

Atheists are so illogical.

BECAUSE THE BIG BANG THEORY, AKA STARS BLOWING UP AND CREATING HUMANS, IS SOMEHOW MORE LOGICAL THAN A GOD. KEEP SOUNDING DUMB ATHEISTS. :funny:
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Don't respond to this. This is a troll thread.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

There's evidence for the big bang.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I know.
    test
  5. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Normally I would respond with an essay explaining why you are incredibly wrong and the illogical one just by posting this, but I realize this is just a poor attempt of trolling.

get a life faggot.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  6. Sloss Littlez

:funny: @ how mad the atheists get. go ahead and explain, please. PLEASE.

This isn't even about the BBT cuz i dont give a fuck.

This is more of WHY people are atheists. My post holds weight. YOU WANNA DO YOUR DRUGS AND OTHER BS WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY. ADMIT IT.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I understand why people are Atheists. Despite my belief in God, it's a logical line of reasoning tbh
    test
  8. Type_Z_480AZ

I'm an atheist and do not do drugs.
    I also dont choose to be atheist because I "dont want to be controlled". That's redicilous. I am an atheist because Im a rational thinker and believe things with evidence to support the said claim.

the definition of faith is believing without evidence. Now why the fuck would I do that?

test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no i just wanna have sex with your mom in the ass

and god would send me to hell for that cuz your moms a demon whore

DEMON WHORE!

lol ;)
    test
  10. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

That was awesome.

I feel alot of atheists operate from basic misunderstandings of the Bible and of its historic circumstances.

As to WHY people are atheists, i think there are many reasons and everyone has to speak for themselves.

To play devils advocate, alot of people are "christians" so they can mack on church girls, or gain power and money through "preaching", or for some false sense of 'respect' in their community that comes from being affiliated with the church, and many of them lack any true spirituality or communion with God.

At least an atheist is honest, and that I can respect. I dont believe that I can ever justify their relentless attacks on peoples' power to have faith and believe, but it is what it is.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you know i mainly defend my reason to why im not a follower of religion rather than openly attack their reasons or beliefs

Im highly spiritual. Ive seen ghosts with my own eyes like i can see my own hand. I didnt see a glimpse or catch movement out of the corner of my eye. I saw it plain as day and watched it walk right past me. I viewed it for atleast 5 seconds. I know theres something else out there. Maybe our definition of ghosts is incorrect.

I know some religions believe ghosts can be people who are alive presently and have mastered mental powers such as remote viewing, astral projection etc etc...
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I believe the big bang. I just know who banged it
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Was it a dark shadowy figure with particular presence
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah that's it. And also because I know God exists and that I'm going to Hell if I don't repent and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Because I know this I deny it, knowing full well that I am going to Hell for it. And it doesn't bother me one bit, and you know why? It's because I know that Hell is the worst possible predicament that I could end up in and just like I choose atheism as a way to pretend that God isn't real, I also choose to be an extremely masochistic person who would enjoys and gets pleasure from pain, punishment, and suffering. The longer that this can be maintained, the better I feel about indulging in my actual pleasures like doing drugs because let's face it: even though I smoke cigarettes I never really felt all that guilty about it in the first place, and even though I don't do other drugs and rarely drink it is true that atheism and masochism are actually just drugs that exist in the mental, and not the physical world.

They are drugs created by and for the mind alone. They help me suppress my true feelings that God is real which I express to myself before I enter sleep and then sweep it under the rug each morning so that I may freely engage in my mental drugs once again my friend. I deceive myself into believing that it feels good to engage in discussion with Christians who believe that I will be eternally punished for not believing what they tell me is true because it says so in the Bible, which we all know contains the truth.

There really is no such thing as Atheism, it is all just a charade. I'm just putting everyone on, and I know for a fact that every other atheist on the planet is too. It can be demonstrated by having faith, which all atheists do possess although we like to cover it up by a veil. We are just wolves who put on sheep's clothing, and we know that by doing so we may cause others to stumble into losing faith and not believing in God anymore. Except they won't really lose faith and not believe in God anymore, they will just be corrupted like us into sinning freely and lying to themselves and others so that they can have a false sense of security like we do. We are actually quite Satanic, if you can believe that. We are angry at God and we murder Him in our hearts each and every day, which gives us a sense of unrelenting power over everything on earth and in Heaven above. Heaven, which we know exists because the Bible says so, which we know is true because it's the Bible and it has to be true because we believe it by faith and because it's God exists and therefore the Bible is true which we know because the Bible says God exists. Therefore the Bible is true.

Another thing we do is, don't tell anybody this, but, we like to sacrifice goats particularly if we live in more rural populations like I do. In other areas of the world, instead of goat sacrifices, they actually prefer to have sex with sheep but most of them pretend to be Christians and not Atheists/Satanists. This is the most telling example of the wolves in sheep's clothing teaching. Scientists also fuck sheep, which is the real reason for Dolly the Sheep and the others. Scientists do this because it is safer for them than goat sacrifices. They are expected to do Satan's work by disproving God with evidence.

Disproving God as a Scientist is something that should never be done, because it is not practical to try to disprove accepted teachings - which is why no currently accepted teaching in Science has ever been disproven. But they try to disprove God all the time. Just as predicted by the Bible. It is all just prophecy being fulfilled, as you see, and as everyone sees.
    test
  15. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Another one for the ignore list
    test
  16. Type_Z_480AZ

Can't tell if serious. How high were you when you wrote this?

test
  17. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Couple reasons for me probably.

Was never raised with a religion was easily the start of it. The death of friends and families as well as famine type stuff does its part too. From my point of view God has taken the back seat approach for a long long time. Why should he get credit for good things and a pass when bad things happen, the whole Satan did it thinking. That definitely causes me problems in believing in him. The Santa and other religious comparisons in similarity. Meaning in folklore, mythology, and other religions holding the same stories in many ways calls into question the Divinity of any one religion. The whole Worship Me or Else stance gets me as well.

Never really feel guilt for making myself feel good either through drugs or masturbation. And in my opinion a God wouldn't have that effect if he was real. That comes more from the extremist believers and priests.

So my 2 biggest reasons for not believing in God are most likely Religion, more so Priestcraft, and God's inactivity. Not saying he should interfere with everything. But the only real reason to worship him is not to go to Hell. Maybe if God had a points program like every 100 good deeds you get a reward. And while some may say that would make the whole act selfish I say since its already about keeping your soul out of Hell, that the religion is already a selfish one.

Also the concept of God's Plan and Free Will.

Basically says that God knows the future outcome of every instance because he laid it out to happen that way which totally acts against the concept of Free Will. Free Will with a God basically says you can choose to go left or right but God already knew which path you were going to take making the choice almost irrelevant.
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

gud reason.

the whole "god" story just doesn't make sense to me. callin atheist control freaks and drug addicts is just u making a stereotype. if u wanna get to kno real atheist and y we dont believe, then debate with us on this site. if not then ur just spittin hate and u need a life
    test
  19. Sloss Littlez

Nah, I know there are a variety of reasons people are atheists, but the examples in my post are of personal experience. I haven't MET a lot of atheists who don't bring up wars or control.

I respect atheists who simply choose science, that is fine. I don't respect the types of atheists in my post.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

well there are alot of dumbasses lol but the way u explained it seemed like u see us as all the same. but im glad u donr
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.