Let's all congratulate Frosty on the Lloyd Video

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Phoenix5891, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

and scott storch is an accomplished, trained musician and frosty has about the same level of skill as dskillz at the time when he first installed fruity loops. dr. dre is also a huge name big reese and jasper is not.....etc etc. just log off meech1
    test
  2. Fro$ty Fan

Fro$ty Fan New Member

Lol @ this nonsense.

Big Reese is a well known producer in the South.

He has been in the game since 1993, and was a member Atlanta's first group "P.A." (Parental Advisory)

He produced a legendary song called "85", performed by Big Boi of Outkast, and the Youngbloodz, a few years ago.

So shut your ignorant ass up with that bullshit.

P.S.

Fro$ty has more talent in his pinky finger, than you have in your whole body.

Mr. "Drop some drums over a 4-bar soul loop, and call it a day"

He actually uses real equipment, while your whole "studio" consists of cracked software.

(Like your homie "Urb")
    test
  3. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

dawg, ur obviously dont understand how the hiphop industry works...so you made a beat and got it placed on camron album and u got production credit, thats cool good for you, but alot of people just make beats in hiphop (like what you probably did) and get production credit for the song, but there is just as many people out there that make DONT make beats and get production credit, AND theres just as many out there that make beats and dont get any credit at all... and probably cuz there was an actualy producer making the record who bought the rights to the beat... depending on the deal, like if it were a work for hire contract, he may not get any credit at all, sometimes he'll get keyboard or composition credit, but alot of times he wont get any credit at all...

and that beat is not that hot...theres nothing about that says some amazingly talented composer or producer/beat maker made it...dude may be wack at making beats, but even the wackest beatmakers manage to pull a decent one out thier ass from time to time...
    test
  4. Fro$ty Fan

Fro$ty Fan New Member

Hey thanks for the support man (NS4LIFE!)

But in this situation, the beat was simply used without Fro$ty's permission.

He is currently in the legal process of securing the production advance, royalties and credit he rightfully deserves.

Snapshots of the Settlement Check will be taken in due time, to prove NOVA and I.N.F.O. are stupid white bois.
    test
  5. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

^^^dawg im not supporting you, or him, i dont give a fuck about either one of you or whether he actually made the beat or not...but people just sayin some dumb shit in this thread...its seems more like some female jealousy shit
    test
  6. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol i just think its stupid to lie about shit u did when its obvious u didnt, and especially for some lame consulation scheme. believe what u want. and i understand how the industry works believe me....
    test
  7. Fro$ty Fan

Fro$ty Fan New Member

True.

It seems like NOVA's just jealous his career will never go further than producing album fillers for artists who won't even go gold.

While I.N.F.O.'s mad his career won't go further than producing the background music for video games and TV shows.

Lol.
    test
  8. Fro$ty Fan

Fro$ty Fan New Member

Lol.

The "Be A Star" program, and this Lloyd track aren't related in the slightest.

Brandon has claimed he made the Lloyd track since around February or March (Just ask M.Maestro), while he started his "lame consultation scheme" only 2 months ago.

Furthermore, how would "faking a production credit" give his Consultation Service more credibility? His consultation service is based around his A & R skills, his work at Next Selection speaks for itself.

You're a dumbass.
    test
  9. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

damn if this dont sound like some female shit

but at the same time this is some rapmusic.com shit, nigga trying do something
    big and niggas hating on him

its like crabs in a bucket

if loyd came on 106 tommorrow like shout out to frosty for the beat, yall
    niggas would still be hating, i dont understand why

na i aint a producer but i see yall in here bitching like lonely females all the damn time

like yall aint got shit better else to do wit 24 hours then to come to a site and argue if a nigga actually produced a song

so what if he didnt, what does that prove, HE AINT DO IT, big fucking deal, so what

do u and stop hating on other niggas man, i cant stress that shit enough, niggas
    worry to much about other people
    test
  10. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

bwhahaha..hell naww
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.