Less than a month until the NBA back

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Twamp, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i'm surprised alot of people sleep on the bulls.we won 60 with a healthy d-rose, had the best record in the league during the lockout when our team hardly played together (boozer was out, then noah was out, then deng was out, then d-rose was out) and we won 45 without D Rose the whole season and a shitty bench. We'll be there in June
    test
  2. quotive

quotive 3

so wat u tryna say is bulls > pacers?

just making sure i am comprehending what is being said by you.
    test
  3. Cire

yes

Bulls>Pacers

always.
    test
  4. iProduce

iProduce Member

East can't play east in championship bruh.....

I can't see Pacers NOT making it to at least eastern finals. we got Granger back, and strengthened our bench like a mf. If yall remembered, that's how we lost the eastern finals. ANYTIME our bench hit the floor we went down and we had a horrible time playing from behind. CJ Watson, Scola was a CRAZY pick up, and of course Copeland as Quotive said. PG gonna have crazy confidence. I expect him to play as good or better than he did in the playoffs. Still up in the air what Granger is gonna do but I expect him to compete at a decent level. I'm excited as hell.
    test
  5. quotive

quotive 3

^ my nigga. preach.
    test
  6. iProduce

iProduce Member

nah Cire, Pacers gonna have that 60 wins this season. I think Bulls gonna be horrible for probably 1/2 the season
    test
  7. iProduce

iProduce Member

maaaan, Rose gonna be so fuckin rusty LMAO. That's probably gonna fuck their playoff run cuz their record is going to be worse than what they actually are at the end of the season. Definitely not 8th seed, but its gonna make their playoff run harder. and why the FUCK yall trade Nate? why the fuck do these teams in general keep trading that dude? he's a beast off the bench.
    test
  8. Cire

I know how playoffs work...I meant the pacers play the bulls in the conf finals, Bulls win. Pacers beat the Heat first.

those pick ups were good, but our bench is just as good. Kirk is a better defensive point guard than CJ Watson by leaps and bounds.

Hinrich>CJ Watson

Scolas pretty much a less athletic version of Taj Gibson. Taj> Scola

george hill vs d-rose=D Rose
    paul george vs jimmy butler= Paul George
    Luol Deng Vs danny granger= for Now, Luol Deng, we'll see if danny grangers as good as when he was putting up 25ppg, but I doubt it. And you probably do too.
    D West Vs Boozer= Tough, they put up the same stats, Tied.
    Hibbert Vs Noah= almost same stats as well, Noahs better defensively though, SLIGHT edge Noah.

yeah

I like the bulls chances
    test
  9. quotive

quotive 3

lol nigga said noah > hibbert

im out yo. enjoy the nba season.
    test
  10. iProduce

iProduce Member

Hibbert is the best center in the league bro. Yeah even better than Dwight. Plus this nigga bulked up this off season. He out here looking like Shaq and training with Duncan.

I'll give you the rest tho
    test
  11. Cire

uhhhhh

go look @ the stats and tell me how i'm wrong...

Joakim was better in every category than Hibbert was (almost even PPG, Hibber PERCENTAGE points better)

Joakims also a much better passer than Hibbert is.
    test
  12. quotive

quotive 3

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

man, stats aren't everything. idgaf about noah is a better passer than hibbert is. HIBBERT IS A CENTER.

when he gets the ball down low he's looking to dunk on a niggas head not dish it off to someone for a 3.

if it was str8 up noah vs. hibbert who the fuck u think gon win?

oh right of course, noah cuz his stats are so godly.

oh and another thing, of course noah's ppg would be up without rose. you on one cire if you truly believe noah is a better player than hibbert.
    test
  13. iProduce

iProduce Member

yea stats ain't gonna really show what hibbert does. He's the sole reason we went so far in the POs. he really just DOMINATES the paint. and he's tough mentally too. man I can't wait. just watch.
    test
  14. Cire

yall are talking about stats dont show what a player does, but dont mention all the hustle shit Noah does, all the easy buckets the bulls get when hes posting and he hits someone on a cut on a bounce pass. He's one if not the best passing centers in the league, I dont know how you can say passing dont matter for a big man when they probably see the most double teams.......

his PER is 4 points higher than hibberts. The same "he does shit u dont see on paper" can be applied to Noah...add that with the fact that his stats ARE indeed better than hibber and Noah>hibbert

It's why he Chucks favorite player, jerks
    test
  15. iProduce

iProduce Member

test
  16. quotive

quotive 3

aight

anyways u check out that robb banks tape? figured ud like it
    test
  17. Cire

well damn

he look big as fuck OK
    test
  18. quotive

quotive 3

test
  19. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

Wait til Il Mago take Hibbert doofy ass out to that 3 point line and start hittin him with them italian step backs.

Its a wrap.
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

test