Lesnar to TNA?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Nam Dekan, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

which would be about .9 overall.
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

It would mean that jump from 1.05 to 1.08 that they're so desperate for.
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

TNA could have a program where they have the return of Jesus and 2pac and still only get a 1.2
    test
  4. P.E.N.I.S

P.E.N.I.S Money:Long

Lesnar would be a great pick-up,If I were TNA id also try and bring Billy Kidman to TNA as welll as Jericho
    test
  5. abztrakt

Didn't Kidman do like one match in TNA under his real name? There are tons of guys on the indys who are just as good as Kidman and will work for less. Besides, it's not like he's going to draw anyone in to TNA by himself and he can't work as Billy Kidman anyway since WWE got the trademark when they bought out WCW.

Obviously Jericho wouldn't be a bad idea though.
    test
  6. i don't think kidman ever worked there, kidman got on my nerves when he was a heel..im ashamed that i spent 9 dollars a week when they had there weekly ppv's.. tna doesn't give a shit about there wrestlers doug basham had to take time off , he got fired, guess what his sister died, tna management is so nice!

i no for a fact his sister was sick because she was a friend of my grandma's
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

kidamn should get with raven again and start a new flock and fued with those fools he has now
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

they should've never bothered with Damaja/Basham in the first place..they were just a waste of money
    test
  9. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

LMFAO! *DIES*
    test
  10. basham could've been elevated but damaja don't belong in a ring..damaja always made doug look bad even when they where feuding in ovw
    test
  11. abztrakt

They both always seemed really generic to me. If Basham is as good as some people say he is, then he'll more than likely take the Jamie Noble/Jimmy Yang/Brent Albright route and win people over in ROH before possibly signing with WWE again.
    test
  12. I Agree In WWE They Where Really Generic, In TNA Doug Had Some Moves That Impressed Me And He Seemed To Be More Athletic... His Leg lariat Is Killer. I Dont Think He Used The Gut Buster In TNA.
    test
  13. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

^
    wats da gut buster?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.