Lesnar: Fedor is the greatest in his own world

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by DahStoryTella, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d-( -_- )-b

d-( -_- )-b Thumbs Up For Utley

negative.

by that argument jiujitsu background = freakshow too

his wrestling pedigree is second to none.
    test
  2. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

your comeback statement made no sense what so ever. you totally missed my point
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

mma fans > ufc fans
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Fact is fedor (for whatever reason) refused to go where the top heavy weights are he instead desides to fight in a small up and coming organzition that can't even set up 3 events a year without recycling fighters.

I mean, he or his managment is just after that paper i can't hate on that. Why go to an organization that would actually cut you and pay you less when you can be the front runner for an org that'll pay you more and would never risk cutting you out of fear of their organization going down..lol
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

And i don't see how you can call anybody a UFC fanboy or whatever for thinking brock would win that fight.

Sure brocks stand up is suspect, but his speed, power and wrestling are ELITE.... plus his athleticism is a freak of nature.

Fedor is a great fighter but he's getting older and hasn't fought anybody challenging in years. And once he did fight somebody good he got subbed because he was rusty as fuck.

Hopefully fedor realizes he needs to start challenging himself and becomes an even better fighter after that loss
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

real talk...
    test
  7. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i agree until you say fedor hasnt fought anyone challenging, ill never agree with those arguments. them are some of the most ridiculous arguments ive ever heard, people love reaching.

that aside, i dont think anyone can honestly tell themselves that if that was fedor in there with brock down against the cage he wouldnt have finished.. whether it be a submission or GnP... shane made a rookie mistake by just punching over an over, he made no changes even tho they all got blocked, the majority of vets if they had brock there would have finished.

but bein it wasnt a vet who wouldnt have gassed himself, he survived, and he's gonna learn a lot about how weak his standup game really is now, so maybe he'll make sure that doesn't happen again

either way you spin it though, in that round 1.. we had a 280lb brock (if not heavier on fight night) looking like he was a 185lb'er in there with carwin.. thats never a good look, his trainers will be on his ass, im not even sure why he decided to stand after his first shot was blocked.. he shoulda went for a clinch or another shot soon after, i know carwin has mean dirty boxing in the clinch but with brocks size im convinced he could toss him around from clinch

edit: i will say tho.. id be interested in seeing if fedor could do anything at all from the bottom, i think brock might be the guy to completely stop him from pulling anything, hes to big, and if he locked on that triangle choke i dont think anyone could have got out, regardless of who you are
    test
  8. .Invictus.

.Invictus. M3L

yup, from the beginning of this thread. all i heard was down talk on Brock. Youre just nit picking and being a lil bitch if Brock didnt show you something. Carwin hits like a motherfucker and Brock took his shit. Fedor dont hit any harder than Carwin. Fedor might have finished But he woulda had to go to the ground with Brock if it was him. Then we still dont know if Fedor coulda ended it. Brock is a beast and for all you guys hating on that. FUCK YOU. YOURE ALL TALK. ANYONE WHOS BEEN IN A FIGHT KNOWS WHAT KIND OF CHIN THAT BIG ASS WHITE BOY HAS. QUIT THE FUCKIN HATING. BROCK IS ON TOP. FEDOR JUST LOSS. QUIT YOUR YAPPIN CUZ FEDOR DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN. ALL YOUR TALK IS IRRELEVANT. BROCK IS #1 WHERE IT MATTERS. BITCHES! HAHA.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.