Lesnar: Fedor is the greatest in his own world

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by DahStoryTella, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

anyone who thinks brock would smash fedor is obviously new to mma

brock has never faced a grappler like fedor, nor has faced a good striker. brock got rocked by mir with a half assed knee in their second fight, fedor would knock brock out with ease before brock gets to take him down. and if brock does happen to take down fedor, brock would get submitted via armbar. when it comes to grappling, fedor is game anywhere; on top AND off his back. we havent really even seen brocks grappling in a fight yet. all we know is his can donkey kong from the half guard against guys like frank mir who completely fold against guys bigger than him

brock doesnt even have a single impressive win

min soo kim = a can with more losses than wins
    heath herring = already been finished by fedor
    randy couture = out of his prime and coming off a 1 year hiatus
    frank mir = glass jaw queen who folds against bigger fighters

all these fedor haters/ufc zombies see is a stamp on a canvas. if brock had the same exact resume he has right now, but never fought in the ufc, and was gonna fight fedor, id bet money everyone would be calling that a freak show fight

if these zombies would stop worshipping the stamp on the canvas, theyd realize all of these top ufc heavyweights right now are all nothing but prospect level fighters untested in certain areas

dos santos - untested on the ground in the ufc, untested chin
    velasquez - suspect chin after kongo fight
    lesnar - somewhat untested standup, untested off his back, somewhat suspect/untested chin
    carwin - suspect chin after gonzaga fight, untested on the ground from his back and on top in the ufc
    and most importantly, all of the above - untested or suspect cardio

just to name a few

and for the record tbh, sambo = jiu jitsu and wrestling's kryptonite
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Here we go.

Coming from a guy who's opinions are based 100% on what he reads at Sherdog and doesn't know that Aldo won the belt from Brown less than a year ago.

So who's new to MMA?

If I'm new to MMA you're a virgin.
    test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

my opinions are never biased. i dont even go on sherdog, i go on a few times a month to see there rankings though, even if their rankings are mostly biased, nothing else though

i never knew aldo beat brown for the belt? lol where in the hell did that come from? or are you still pulling assumptions out of your ass because the typo in my thread title about dominic cruz and jose aldos next title defenses?

i havent been a virgin since i was 13

nice try you troll, with that being said, your opinions are biased no matter what, not just in mma
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

No bias here fagtard I just think Brock is athletically way ahead of the curve of anybody in MMA in his class.

And you can sit here whine about technique, but athleticism almost always wins out.

I compare Brock in HW to Aldo (who I called dominating years ago), he's just too athletically gifted for his division.

You can say blah blah blah Brock hasn't beat anybody he's beaten everybody put in front of him, including the HW champion.

So to discount him for not beating anybody, while beating the HW champion is retarded and in fact you're the one who's biased.
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

lol @ how mad you are

RAGE HERMAN, RAGE!!!!! KEEP THE NAME CALLING HERMAN, UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!! :funny:

and for the record, brock as shown no athleticism at all in any of his fights, dude has suspect cardio and was gassed in the couture fight. if couture himself didn't gas also, he probably would of won a decision and wouldnt of gotten caught with that awkward ass shot. brock is slow as fuck on his feet and has horrible standup. dude shows good speed in training camp videos, but never in a real fight. a 44 year old couture coming off a one year hiatus with bad cardio was working brock up against the cage, outstriking him, and getting back to his feet off his back pretty comfortably. if randy can do that at that stage of career, imagine what a younger, stronger, technical, faster, more athletic, and more talented fedor could do? fedor has made a career at beating great fighters at their own game. fedor would rip that sword right off lesnars chest and then behead him with it. you're an ignorant biased imbecile though so I wouldn't expect you to know this

and beating the champion back then means nothing. the heavyweight division was weak as hell at the time and the current champion was 44 years old sitting out of action for over a year. so face it, brock is nothing but a UFWWE creation and a paper champion. the only thing you and anyone else can say is "brock is athletic and fast for his size". when compared to better fighters, he's slow as fuck and has suspect cardio, but I guess that's where the key words "for his size" comes into play :funny:
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. $1OOOOOO

$1OOOOOO Disintegrating in the fog

I think it's possible he wins, but likely by decision.

Can't really say anything bad about Carwin, he's the only person I've ever seen punch so hard it shakes the octagon and all of the cameras, but I think Brock has what it takes to nullify his strengths.
    test
  7. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

word
    test
  8. $1OOOOOO

lost me here.
    test
  9. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

yeah man, because getting muscled up in the clinch against the cage by a 44 year old man who is fedor's size but slower and not as athletic, gassing out in two rounds and doing ground and pound only from the half guard the entire fight (vs herring, mir, and min soo kim) is showing such great athleticism :sarcasm:
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

this dude knows wussup
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. $1OOOOOO

what you described is inexperience, not lack of athleticisim.

His hands are slow, but other than that, what heavyweights match his speed in other areas? Did you see what happened in the first Mir fight after the takedown? Whatever position Brock wanted, Brock got before Mir had a chance to even lift a limb.
    test
  12. $1OOOOOO

Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman both had moments of success against Fedor.

Brock is better than both.
    test
  13. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

mir is another overrated sloppy technique havin ass heavyweight

that's not lackof experience, dude dominated heath herring and still showed no athleticism

coleman never showed any success against fedor. and that randleman fight just proves how godly fedor is

sorry to burst your bubble guy, but better than both or not, mma math doesn't work like that. if that's was the case, rogers would have beat fedor cause rogers knocked out arlovski easier than fedor did
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. $1OOOOOO

lol.

nevermind, you're retarded.
    test
  15. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

no, you just cant back up your statements with legit facts

cry me a river, youre mad as fuck
    test
  16. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

To say Brock has no athleticism is the funniest shit I've heard, he's almost the perfect model of a larger athlete.. he probably has the fastest shot, his movement is constantly compared to welterweights.. that's almost 100lb difference.. and he's easily the biggest 265'er around right now, that in itself says athlete
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

Who at hw is a better ATHLETE right now? There may be a few arguments that's it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Haha, some of these arguments/discussions go from MMAForum (calm, respectful) to Sherdog (''you're a f*ggot!'') within minutes.
    test
  19. $1OOOOOO

nah, I wasn't at all emotional.

I presented solid fact and you went off on some other shit that had nothing to do with anything.

I say Brock showed signs of athleticism against Mir, you question Mir's technique. Shit, one of the only places Mir is known to be good is on the ground. So how can I respond seriously to you after that?

I said Brock shows lack of experience, you say "nuh uh, he dominated heath herring." How can I respond to you seriously after that? By explaining a guy with more experience would've put Herring away? I got the feeling that was a waste of time, so I passed.

You said Coleman didn't show any sign of success against Fedor, when everyone else knows that he had Fedor in compromising positions. So HOW can I respond to that and not be wasting my time?

Than you respond to me saying that Brock is better than Coleman and Randleman as MMA math, when that's not what MMA math is. All three fight exactly the same, except Brock is better at it. Brock is bigger. Brock is faster. That's not MMA math, that's acknowledging a fact.

so back down you emotional, wannabe know it all cunt.
    test
  20. $1OOOOOO

I actually like Delinquent, but if you disagree with him he's stubborn as a motherfucker.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.