length or width

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ass Napkin Ed, May 14, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

whats better girls
    i am good 7 but its thick
    not beer can thick - but there is log wood
    what do chics like

long and deep
    or average and thick

help ya boy out -
    be honest
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

[youtube]mG5TtQov9RA[/youtube]

sing it with me breh
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

lol yes lord
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Ok, I'm going to drop some knowledge out of the kindness of my heart because I just grow so weary of this jibralth.

Length or width, huh? What if I told you... neither?

Some quick facts, the average man's penis is roughly five inches long. Coincidentally, a woman's vagina is three to five inches deep when unaroused, and five to eight inches deep when aroused, on average. These lengths vary from person to person. Some women aren't as deep as others The most important part is that it's only the first few inches that are sensitive on a woman. In fact, if you're going to deep and especially when you hit the cervix, it's actually quite painful.

Are you tracking? There is such a thing as too long. As far as girth goes, there is such a thing as too much as well. Especially when you're doing it wrong, you can tear things that awfully shouldn't be torn. Yes, the vagina is designed to expand up to the point of passing a child through it. But that process is just that... a process. When you do it right, a woman can stick a lot of things in there, but chances are you're an idiot and you're not doing it right.

It's the first couple inches, as I previously stated, which are important. That's where the nerves collect, it's where the g-spot is (yes, it exists), the tissues have stretch and pressure sensors that can even be stimulated by other means.

So what I'm getting at is... there is such a thing as too big. But more importantly, a penis isn't all that important. Let me repeat myself, a penis isn't all that important.

Now... don't get it twisted. See, the thing is that men are primarily stupid and insecure apes who can't put two and two together. The people who put the most importance on the penis happen to be men. Men often define themselves by their penis. Yet when it comes to sex, the penis plays a very small role.

It's a preference thing though too, to be sure. Some people like a specific hair style or body shape? Well some people have a preference with the penis as well. But it's just one aspect. What is more important is that you work with what you got. That ability right there seperates the men from the boys. If you don't have the world's greatest penis, but you don't let it get you down, that makes the world of difference. Because insecure penis worshippers are not attractive. At all.

Work with what you have. Positioning, techniques, angling, speed, depth, or power thrusting, and paying attention to your partner. Sex isn't about you, and it's not defined by you. It's about each individual involved and is defined by each individual involved. So many men want to do what they want and call it a night. Which is, of course, selfish, inconsiderate, and a one way ticket to never calling you again. And the coolest part is, that with a woman there is so much you can do: clitoral, g-spot, anterior fornix, rectouterine pouch or some other erogenous zone. Stimulating all of these and more are a part of sex. There is a whole range of things involved.

You have hands, you have a mouth, a nose, use them. Sex is a full body experience and when you limit things to the genitals, pardon the pun, but you're selling yourself short. When you consider what a small percentage of your body is composed of penis, and realize all the rest of your body is a sexual organ too, it changes things, don't it?

Also toys. Men who are threatened by toys are insecure and totally immature. They exist, they work, and they're wonderful. Use them as desired.

So to answer your question... length or width? Neither. I'd rather have someone capable of mature communication who is willing to work at creating a mutally satisfying sexual experience. (Usually a woman. Who, surprise, surprise, has no penis at all!)

Also, you're an idiot.
    test
  5. AliceHouse

Other female entities are welcome to deny or confirm what I've stated. Though I personally feel it's important men get over themselves and stop obsessing about penis.
    test
  6. Ass Napkin Ed

again copy/pasted word for word from
    index - sex

alice do you have any thoughts of your own?
    test
  7. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

You know Alice is a 'he' right? You really want his thoughts on your dick?

I always figured you were a flammer.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

Yet somehow that makes what I said false?

Fine, whatever. Go back to being insecure about your tiny penis.
    test
  9. Ass Napkin Ed

insecurity is better than constantly stealing
    you crazy lesbo klepto
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I agree with what alice wrote except for the part where Alics places all the blame on the men for the insecurity.

women contribute to it almost as much.

anywho, i have a buddy with a abnormally large wang. He says hes been denied sex many times. Hes even broke up with chicks because they couldnt have sex. In junior high he got in trouble in gym class cuz the teacher actually thought he had stuffed a sock in his underwear, boy was the teacher embarassed. Apparently whoever made our school gym shorts didnt imagine a young man with a pecker down to his knees.

knee peckers are totally overrated im sure
    test
  12. Ass Napkin Ed

test
  13. illaforillaa

illaforillaa Member

alices post isnt speaking for all women, most of what u wrote IS TRUE, but hey there are some women out there who just want to....fuck.

Some of my girls prefer wide, some prefer length.

Me on the otherhand! I just wanna fricken orgasm at the end of it, doesnt matter how u do it - to an extent.

We can inflate a mans ego in an instant with a simple statement "uve got a small dick" - great to know we have this power - Power of the Vijayjay
    test
  14. AliceHouse

Aye, I did not mean to come off as sounding as though I spoke for all women.
    test
  15. illaforillaa

illaforillaa Member

Sweet as :)
    test
  16. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Many womens' self esteem is easily deflated, if they have any at all.

But Im not about all that.

Alice is on point. Shit get freaky and do what you do.

Some girls don't really want to do all that rectouterine freakamadeek though.

Some girls just wanna get down.

Gotta take time to warm your woman up though. Like Walowitz from big bang says, "whatever time you think you need for foreplay, triple it"

if the people involved in the sex are focused on the other person enjoying, it will be great no matter the size of the wang or the boobs or anything else
    test