lemme talk to you guys... *video*

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Eyerate, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this. why random kids who, to my knowledge, have never done a damn thing except watch battles think i or anyone else owes them any kind of information is hilarious.

if you donated, you're a boss and you will be recognized as so by myself and everyone else who is very greatful for the support. you guys should be proud that you had a hand in what is essentially "reinvigorating" KOTD.
    test
  2. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

lol, this just confirm's r00k_is_rap's claim that you only became relevant to the inner core of GT as a result of financial contributions. That's how it appeared at the time, and is sure how it appears now. They're really gonna miss you(r wallet), right? That'll learn 'em :p
    test
  3. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

eyerate is tha type 2 snitch on his own fam
    backstabba judas nigga
    test
  4. Eyerate

my first financial contribution to GT was sponsoring marv vs madness.. at bola.. since you fuckboys are rapmusic historians, how many months/years was it from the time me and lush got into it till that battle happened?

also, thats the only financial contribution ive made to GT outside of the midwest..

im not here to "hurt" GT or even worry about how much they'll miss me and my support(they wont, because those who i fuck with still have my resources at their disposal for projects that benefit the community.)

this is the last time i even respond to these ridiculous claims. look, if you guys are mad that i got off my ass and got out there to help make this shit happen then just say so. say youre lazy unmotivated pieces of shit who provide nothing more than monday morning quarterbacking and you have hate in your heart for the people in this community who have the means and the drive to help promote something we love.

real recognizes real, and a bunch of whiny little bitches being contrarian on a forum is the least of my concerns. you either help or you hinder.. choose a side. or just shut the fuck up, tbh.
    test
  5. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Out of curiosity, How much did you donate to KOTD?

If the answer is zero, then maybe you should stop posting in this thread.

And Bino should also stop trolling the donation thread as well.
    test
  6. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Judge layin down the law like he scrappin wit cops
    test
  7. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

if that's the case then why continue to point out that you'll be back on board when mysterious debts are paid? i mean, is the above paragraph not completely contradictory to the comments in your vlog? shitting on a CEO and the whole company in general should in no way be construed as 'hurting' GT, or at least as having that intended implication? and was the declaration that you will no longer be affiliated with GT purely a symbolic one, or will your 'recource$' be made available strictly to KOTD staff from this point on?

I don't think anyone's mad that a decent sum of money's been raised for KOTD as a result of your efforts. it's fucking great. but linking it to your supposed departure from GT makes it clear that your motivation was fueled by spite, and that's what's really shitty imo.
    test
  8. KingKing APE

KingKing APE New Member

At the end of the day you gotta respect eyerate for donating 500 bucks..you can talk about all the other stuff sure but there is nothing that can be said about that number ..maybe if we knew what he knew this would all be in a different shade

i don't agree with the way he went about doing it but the results don't lie.. he got money for KOTD

big ups eyerate
    and that's coming from me
    test
  9. Outsider

Outsider Member

shout outs to having the balls to call shit like it is and attempting to make a difference?
    test
  10. Eyerate

did you watch the blog? i specifically say support GT its not the body of the snake its the HEAD of the snake. rewatch it before you speak on shit.

also, kill yourself.
    test
  11. translucense

translucense New Member

Thanks Eyerate for providing a means to making a difference. I've been meaning to support KOTD for a while now and your contribution matching facilitated my decision in pulling the trigger.
    test
  12. Eyerate

shoutout translucense for being one of the "silent supporters". his contribution was significant and one of the first few donations to come in.
    test
  13. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  14. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

GANIK YOU SLIPPIN HARD FOOL I GOT JEFF ON SPEED DIAL

check ya pms
    test
  15. Eyerate

you have everyones contact info.. why would you even post this here? please stop sending people to tell other people to call you as well. its generally viewed as disrespectful or as jockeying for social superiority, especially if you want to talk business.
    test
  16. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

You have my number aswell... I've never once misse a call from you Jeff.. Ever... One phone call was made to your number and it was 1hour and 22 mins long...

I don't understand the 'finally call me back' and 'one time only' statements..

I'm at work right now but I can link you when I'm done.
    test
  17. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

Jeff is GOD

Eyerate & Ganik need to either jump in the ring or get under the wing....
    test
  18. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Isn't that what you are doing by making such a scene out of your support for KOTD and disdain for GTN? You may not care, but most of your snotty posts here make you seem like you are trying way too hard. You donate money because you love it, all good, but stop trying to make others feel like shit for not doing the same, or making yourself out to be a bigger hip-hop fan then the rest because of your actions. Not everyone has money to throw around, and you seem very judgmental about that. I have spent thousands of dollars on wax since like 1996, supporting underground hip-hop. I could come here with an attitude like "if it weren't for my support years ago, we might not have the battle culture we have today!" which is true, but just comes off dick-ish.

But I didn't send money and you don't know me IRL, so my opinion must be worthless, right? Cool.
    test
  19. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

so whats the end result as of now???
    test
  20. Eyerate

that would be all well and cool if i was just a fan and didnt work intimately with grindtime for years.. i RAN the last chicago event. literally.

i could give a fuck less about what the RM community as a whole thinks of me. at one point i was clearly the most hated member here. you guys dont seem to get that i speak my mind REGARDLESS of what anyone says or thinks to the contrary. in the case of this thread, and the point of my blogs, was to point out to the community some of the reasons i will no longer be working with GT and to kill two birds with one stone in promoting a successful fundraiser for KOTD.

guess what? both things went swimmingly. goodnight.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.