lemme talk to you guys... *video*

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Eyerate, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVI REX

AVI REX New Member

..... What do you say when the community of people youve worked so hard to impress , show a million times more love than you would ever expect!! Just Over $2,200 has been donated!! DONATED... within 24 hours! (including eyerate) !speechless!. and thank you eyerate and Every single person that donated.

Yes I will go through every one, get your address and mail out a mag but im crazy busy with the Marketing Kings this saturday so I will do them on monday. (im up still...)

The team will debate how to spend the money.. Im sure everything will be focused on WD2 possibly reinvesting in some shirts or mixtapes or something to raise a bit more money so we can afford the huge plan ganik has made.! Ganik will send a blog out letting yall know whats up. getting our dicks sucked wouldnt be the worst idea though,, short term solution for stress,, jjoking...choppa haha

again thank you to everyone!! anyone that has ever watched a video , commented or supported!! We plan to continue to make improvements a give you what you need!
    test
  2. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

2g is a great look. Well done
    test
  3. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

test
  4. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

whoever posts n00dz i will match it with a n00d of my own

go
    test
  5. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

lol why do you even bother coming on these boards? you're a piece of shit, faggot that nobody likes and always ends up getting roasted whenever you post anything. You call us internet fags and stuff, yet you're subscribed to the same forum we are!? Gotta love this mans hypocrisy. A lot more people then you think come out to these events AS WELL as donate. Get your head out your ass.
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

ignore him. hes trying to suck illz dick because the rest of florida has disowned and told him not to come around because hes snuffed on sight. dude is irrelevant in every way.

back to business.
    test
  7. reznick

reznick New Member

analysis of fundraiser:
    Brilliant. Great work from the community for putting this together. 2k is fuckin nice, especially off of RM. It was proposed and executed professionally, which makes the act of donating more enticing. As for the cut-off, what can you do? I also liked the idea of depleting eyerates funds while supporting a great and much deserved cause (that we will all eventually benefit from), but it is what it is. 99% of us would have just made a "Fuck GT, KOTD rules, whose with me!" thread. Instead theres 2k for KOTD.

analysis of eyerate:
    Very well spoken, determined, and gets things done. boss shit. I hope I can communicate like that in my mid 20's. Not sure if you got fam or not, but if you, do they should be proud of where you are in life already, in what you know and do. I also think you need to be more open minded to other people. Look forward to addressing opposing opinions rather than feeling confronted, as this will be inevitable no matter how good your cause is. I really couldn't believe you put a "did not read" after Syds post. You cant be a concerned fan willing to donate $500, but unwilling to hear out a presidents point. Thank god your next few sentences proved otherwise, because nobodies opinion from this thread is more valid, and more relevant. Be more open-minded and sympathetic to your fellow human being.... have the ability to take advice from a little kid.....it will help you grow in ways no form of education can teach. Also just try to be a more positive person in general. So yea, take it for what it's worth. Great work, good job, and keep it up.

analysis on subject at hand: I really dont have one. Syd made some good points that were compelling, but other than that I cant even have an opinion.

edit: oh, except for revealing Foremans address. That was not good
    test
  8. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

analysis of reznick:

sucking eyerate dick
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

by the way choppas posts in this thread made me laugh harder than anything in RM for a loooong time

cant forget to give him credit for bringing laughter and smiles from my heart
    test
  10. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

Thanks

Ur laughter is a donation for me which I will use to upgrade my trolling skills and research funnier joke origins

Can't tell u how much I appreciate the love
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Reznick has began his journey down a righteous path
    test
  12. Eyerate

let me address the syd situation.. the point when i decided to call him irrelevant is when he started with this "afraid of lush slapping you/dickriding" bullshit. you cant expect me to take anyone who comes with that kind of bullshit serious. my track record is proof enough of that.

the problem with syd is he doesnt KNOW whats going on. he doesnt KNOW the facts that catalyzed the situation. hes perfectly happy doing his little thing down in GA being part of the ponzi scheme. and more power to him man.. a bunch of people have expressed to me the whole "your negative PR is hurting the guys who dont care about the money. they just want an outlet to get heard." well thats great, but am i supposed to hold my tongue while people i consider friends get raped so a bunch of rappers who i dont know and, lets face it, are never going to have a viable career in rap can get a few thousand views on youtube? are we fucking serious?

at the end of the day hes the dude who sells just enough amway to make a little, but is still feeding the monster. hes a broker for madoff(financial references, lolz). and thats fine, but dont come at me sideways for telling people my opinion and giving them a better idea of whats going on here so they can form their own opinion.

as i stated before, i told lush, drect, sonny, and everyone else that should GT as a company remedy the outstanding debts i will gladly put my support behind them.

again, if im so fucking irrelevant then why is everyone so tight about my position?

[youtube]y2jQC0GwbpM[/youtube]
    test
  13. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

There is too many new dudes to know what I'm taking about. Any one that was active around 2009 2010 know this to be 100% true. Ask lush himself. Kid was the biggest joke on tjis site... Where do u think "eyerate lives the cock" came from? But new people came as he started sponsoring his whole paychecks to GT and thought he was important.
    test
  14. Eyerate

[​IMG]

thanks for the bump though. maybe one day you'll move out of mommy and daddies house and you can have your very own credit card to donate to the movement. untill then, keystroke away you little lying faggot you.
    test
  15. Jayton1025

Jayton1025 Member

leaned at the tag "maddillz:"6 or 12 inch?"
    test
  16. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

the hell was the point of this? why is ur personal opinion on this (not like ur bringing new info ur paraphrasing events) relevant? whats gonna change now that u aint supporting gt?

just wonderin
    test
  17. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

See, if I was lying, how is so butt hurt that he has to attempt the same old, mediocre, usual online disses?

"You can't rebuttal truth"

I don't even have to argue or prove anything, its all fact. You all have the forum search above you, check it out for yourselves. Anyways, I'll let the rest of you have your fun, just thought that info would be funny to ya'll.

GL eyerate, in your future "business" decisions.
    test
  18. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

this isnt that serious guys...its a serious as u allow it to be..in the end..noone at gtn was effected at all..and eyerate did say in his own blog the same thing..it was just him saying he no longer supports point blank..

and thats really just it all the other info is the problem of those its about.. and no matter what.. GTN.COM still continues to grow and gain new fans...NO MONEY IN THE WORLD CAN BUY THAT. see you guys in aug!!
    test
  19. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Are you coming up for WD in Aug?
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  20. Eyerate

KOTD has 2200 more dollars than they had before i posted this.. do i need to keep going?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.