Lemme clear this up real quick.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Zero-D, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

So I read about the "Fuck RM" comment I made and tbh I meant the website itself. I think the majority of people would agree w/ me on that. I only stick around cause of history and now GRB.

I'm down with EVERYBODY here, real talk.

DOn't remember the "jump on the bandwagon" comment so have no idea how to discuss that one.

Dig all y'all!!!! IT'S ALL LOVE like I said Nese's show.

Seeya!

:)
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I don't understand your hate towards the site or dot com name though since it's basically just a housing for these members you say you have love for and a potentially big outlet for artists to be heard and grow. Even though I don't understand why you feel this way personally I'm sorry you do Z-D! Maybe you can reconsider your feelings towards RM or we can make your stay more enjoyable somehow. Keep rockin' with us man!
    test
  3. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

this whole "movement" is nothing more than that....a migration of an online community

and it did not happen because of the website's format

it happened because a snake saw an opportunity to make money

how that is alluding people is beyond me

your knight in shining armor quit his job soon after getting the community (a community he got by jacking everything from the exact color to the exact name)...and why did he quit his job? so he could focus on bettering the community?

no, because he now has a money-maker

and how does a shepherd get rich? sheep

go figure

I like you zero-d, as a person

but your in the wrong
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

We keeping the peace man. I was talking about the second movement that almost happened the other night, tbh.

We past the first one man I ain't gonna take no shots at the other site. And I'll try not to feed into and participate in the trolling so much anymore especially when it gets counter-productive (if it's all in fun that's cool imo) I just don't know how Z-D felt wronged by RM.com that she would be over there shouting "Fuck RM" seemingly out of nowhere. Has the website done anything to her? And if the community on the website has said anything to her to make her feel some type of way then isn't that the community rather than the website itself. At the end of the day the site provides a format for people to communicate with eachother and a domain name that can hopefully get some artists some recognition, especially once we keep the ball moving in the direction we are with contests and content to support artists in the development of there careers.

I don't get the hate man. Then you got the guys who hate sanjay or whatever. sanjay is the owner but he don't even be around or do anything to nobody. It's like he pays the bills to keep the lights on in our community. And people like Lucy, Plekz, Jook, Enzo, Shadow, Portz, Cesar, Blackanese, Gal, ect ect ect put in the work and the majority of us try and have a community where we follow rules to a certain extent but we really do want a platform to be able to help artists launch themselves to that next level. And we working. And the majority of us get nothing back, tbh.

Excuse the length of this reply @Zero-D
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Damn I would sig this if I could.

Realest shit ever.
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Cg a company they already rich which not get himself rich?
    test
  7. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

This reminds me of when the government asked Ja Rule to speak about Hurricane Katrina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    test
  8. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Rapmusic dot com>>>>>>

That is all
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  9. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Bros. Easy with the essay responses man.
    test
  10. Ghost Ninja

the last response before yours was 15 hours ago...really worry bumping to say this?
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

I felt some type of way, b. :D
    test
  12. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

ya'll take this shit too serious, it's the internet, i check here, i check ot... and i check the other site.... and it takes a matter of 5 minutes...... it ain't life or death choices here guys lol
    test
  13. Ghost Ninja

I think your confused because I worded my post strongly

that post took 2 minutes to type. all of my effort explaining why I don't like the other sites origin took less time than many posters put into posting before noon

I don't want to support someone making snake moves. its pretty simple. that is literally all there is to it. that decision took no effort on my part. im under the impression you think I WANT to go to the other site but my morals are keeping me here. my morals are what makes me not interested in the other site. for me its black and white....I don't support snakery...so I stay here and have fun. ill argue and explain my stance because many people are missing the point, but how is that taking anything too serious? I will also argue with ppl about religion and politics in person but that doesn't mean im being too serious. trust me I have bigger fish to fry than some dude on the internet...but I also enjoy throwing salt on someones game when they thieving and bringing to light truths. this is relaxation...im kicking my feet up
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  14. Sin Skywalker

Of course you're not going to support how we feel about RM if you CREATED or helped create both of the other sites bro. :funny:

You're an evil genius though and I respect your hustle, b.

:shaqsalute:
    test
  15. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

People been sayin this site fell off for years...

Those same people are still here posting lol

There's a few who we probably might lose cause they think there's a future in a new forum and somehow think they just gonna take rm members and make a successful forum. This shit is years in the making. If it dies down or not, aint no other forum with the same peeps ever gonna pop off again.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  16. Ghost Ninja

hell yeah this shit hype it deserve a lil biblical rhyme

you lay the beat vikto

chh chh pooo (beat sound)

they exiles, part the path...cross reddened seas
    then it gets real, forty years of desert heat

TOO SERIOUS FOR YA EXTRA? I THOUGHT SO
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. MrXtrA

lol ghost i didn't mean u so much as everyone else.....

#colluminati ...... tshirts now available at www.coloradorap.com
    test
  18. MrXtrA

nah there's definitely been a super drastic change a couple times, the first time when BVA joined
    then when off topic split, and now..... it's definitely way different than it was before those changes
    good or bad is opinion...... definitely different tho
    test
  19. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Teh internetz is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

This is REAL LIFE (to some)
    test