Leila Night et al target Richard Keys and Andy Gray

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by tequila togorgeous, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

Shameful scenes as Richard Keys and football's greatest mind Andy Gray have their privacy invaded and their character attacked. A private discussion in which they express widely held views sees them pilloried as sexists and embroiled in an entirely manufactured 'scandal' surrounding sexism in football.

The comments that triggered the furore

[youtube]Z2tcndFJBug[/youtube]

I saw one newspaper article that referred to Keys and Gray as 'dinosaurs'. Andy gray a dinosaur? this is a man who in real time utilises the most advanced technology in sports analysis with a facility that suggests he were tinkering with a mere child's toy rather than operating a hi tech computer system lightyears beyond what any other broadcaster can offer. Imagine John Barnes trying to do that as he examined the deficiencies in sporting lisbons formation on Channel 5. The power surge of just turning the system on would probably send the channel off air.

The real story is not Keys and Grays remarks, it is the reaction to them. That story is this: the primary beneficiaries of sexism are women. In a truely gender neutral environment women would be far less successful in the workplace than they are. The fear of being labelled sexist drives companies to employing and promoting women way beyond their ability. You know full well that the FA will be looking to fastrack even more women officials in light of this. Sky are probably considering drafting in some of their sky sports news bimbos into prominent positions on the actual sports channels.

The really insidious thing about supposed gender equality is the more obvious the lie becomes the greater its power grows. Employing and promoting women beyond their abilities based on a fear of being percieved as sexist greatly increases the likelihood of high profile examples of female incompetence which in turn strengthen so called sexist attitudes, the strengthening of such attitudes are then cited as why EVEN MORE dumb bitches should be recepients of preferential treatment.

It's time to stand up and by counted as men (and by men obvs, bitches cant do math). Football is a man's sport. Its best modern day exponents are men, its greatest ambassadors are men, its most knowledgeable students are men. We have kindly given the ladies women's football and are even generous enough to show it on eurosport from time to time. This is more than enough and if women want to officiate then let them do it there where the lower stakes and lower quality means their lower understanding will not mar proceedings.
    test
  2. tequila togorgeous

ANDY GRAY HAS BEEN SACKED!!!!! DESPICABLE! Fuck Leila Night.
    test
  3. tequila togorgeous

Sky sub cancelled. Im riding with sopcast from here on in. Might even set up one of those blogspots and host streams. Hey sky, take a bow, cunts
    test
  4. tequila togorgeous

Jamie rednkapp for fuck sakes. This is what theyve saddled us with now. Son of twitch spoutng skinny tied shit. He has no genuine rapport with his co presenters, no familiar and heart warming patter, the "take a bow, son" moments are gone forever to replaced with what? Some generic "top class from the lad" or some redknappian bollocks. utter travesty. I cant even remember what band his wife was in he's such a low grade cunt. I aint thomas cooking a fucking thing, mate.
    test
  5. tequila togorgeous

Jamie fucking redknapp. Disgrace.
    test
  6. tequila togorgeous

If I open the paper tomorrow and see they've hired someone like Colin Murray as a replacement I am going straight loughner. Seriously, people now living will be dead.
    test
  7. tequila togorgeous

SKY ATLANTIC LOOKS LIKE A SHIT CHANNEL AS WELL YOU CUNTS. STEVE BUSCEMI IS NOT A STAR AND NEVER WILL BE. WHAT TA FUCK DO i CARE ABOUT WATCHING HIM IN SOME GANGSTERS OF NEW YORK RIP OFF? YOU'RE HAVING A RIGHT LAUGH. TOOK BRAVO OFF AIR FOR THIS. SACK ANDY GRAY. PROPER ASSHOLES
    test
  8. tequila togorgeous

I'll lose all respect for keys if he doesn't resign in solidarity.
    test
  9. tequila togorgeous

That new page 3 lass is right uggo as well. The whole news corp empire seems to be crumbling from institutional decay. Murdoch needs to act quickly
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I despise Andy Gray so I took a bit of pleasure in reading he'd been sacked, even if I didn't agree with the reasons behind it.

That was until I learned Redknapp was in the frame.

Classic thread.
    test
  11. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Andy Gray is the only good footballer commentator (Martin Tyler's decent but only in combination with Grey).

The worst thing about all these media controversies is that it's the media and a small group of busybodies who get outraged on behalf of other people. Andrew Sachs wasn't outraged at the Ross/Brand phone message, this lineswoman isn't outraged, and 99.9% of women you talk to aren't outraged (you'll have to take my word on that one, Teq).

They get outraged because someone's said/done something that they feel people shouldn't be exposed to, but the only reason most people have heard about it in the first place is because they exposed them and circulated in the mainstream media every day for a week.
    test
  12. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Do you read my boy Ally Ross?
    test
  13. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

:funny::cry:

Richard Keys is a knob though, Gray isn't that bad.
    test
  14. Brown MC

Brown MC New Member

I liked Keys and Gray, but to say those comments were "acceptable" is crazy. Doesn't matter that they didn't know their mics were on, or that people shouldn't have heard it, definitely not the type of remarks we need to hear from people who garner so much respect in the game. I don't care either way who the referees are, I just want good ones. Officiating these days is in shambles, and if a woman does a better job at it than a man, fuck it, give her the job.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.