Legitimate question:Whats wrong with white people?**

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no, pretty sure i'm the attractive white dude that's in shape and is proven to be in shape, along with the fact that the women i hang out with are real and attractive. which is in stark contrast to your imaginary life in which you have girls you sleep with, even though you're a 51yr old dude with absolutely no clue as to any form of relationship or how to act around or with women.

remember, you still shit your pants. i do not.

you're full of misinformation on everything else, provided no backup for your argument here and sweepingly called Ghett's facts (which most students of history already know/knew) lies, and then called your lies, facts.

just give up.
    test
  2. patrown

patrown student for life

now that I know you're racist, AND stupid..
    i almost feel sorry for you.
    test
  3. patrown

patrown student for life

yah, I'm mad.

I'll just leave it at that.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

how what i said was comedy .. you can do a simple search and find the death tolls if you'd like.. maybe i'm wrong.. but i doubt earopeans were the worst oppressors towards the "blacks" or whomever in reference in this subject

and

200,000,000 is such a large number.. do you really think the population was more in that area back then .. then it is now?

you do realize that the total population in africa today is 1,256,550,000(approx)

so if more then that many people we taken then WTF!??!? that's almost a stretch to hard to believe.. they didn't have as much technology to get that many people over here as they do today and even then.. that many transports would cost so much $ they didn't have HUNDREDs of MILLION dollar campaigns goin on back then haha..
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

fuck it. why waste time.

get your gun game up you assholes.

not ya post counts
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

Actually Ethiopians could have possible been the first version of the white man before he migrated into the asia's etc..

so that means white man and black man come from the mother land hand in hand ..
    test
  7. Bar nigga

priest, keep ya face up
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Not all caucasians are white skin -go to India and take a look around or to Egypt or Algeria or Morocco or any other arab country geniuses. They still have caucasian features but some have dark skin. Don't be so quick to criticize when you obviously are clueless.
    test
  9. Bar nigga

you got black children. don't never let'em forget that...

times are about to get real complicated on some racial shit...and aint no mulatto movements goin on. so keep they head level
    test
  10. Bar nigga

skin tone = mark of cain
    test
  11. Bar nigga

and don't think God would curse someone to bare a mark of some sorts...which would mean its a noticeable mark. dark skin is dark skin, the sun light nourishes it. light skin..the sun burns it...the same sun that provides life to this planet..can burn and KILL light skin tones... coincidental? naw not at all.

thats where skin tone came from...fuck all that science shit
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

no it's true .. the white man is from africa too dumb ass!! he was almost forced out of northern africa b/c of his diverse look and climate restrictions.. how else would you explain them comin back to africa later on and settling?
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

that's complete rubbish.. Dark Skin react's to the sun light similar ways as light skin.. it just so happen's that white skin is more sensative to the UV rays in the sun..

this is why the white man in history travelled and was teh first to actually modernize civilizations with housing and shelter.. ( not saying tents and caves werent here before houses but u know what i mean)
    test
  14. Bar nigga

the sun burns white people. flat out...period.

unless it was some sort of global shift, aint no way in Hell white people originated from Africa...

show me a nigga thats stove pipe black that can get sunburn...not a one. and i aint talking about light skinned and mixed niggaz i'm talking about purple blue black niggaz
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

take that purple black "nigga" out of africa and bring him to a cold state in america watch his ass lighten up.. enough said..

ur off scientifically demographically and ur just asserting superior race tactics with no factual basis..
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

English scholar, Joseph McCabe, expresses the following view as the consensus of opinion among modern anthropologists:

“There is strong reason to think that man was at first very dark of skin, woolly-haired and flat-nosed,

and,

as he wandered into different climates,

the branches of the race diverged and developed their characteristics
    test
  17. Bar nigga

no not at all sir. you obviously haven't been around a black person with that much melanin...they don't get lighter.
    test
  18. Bar nigga

yeah until God took his skin tone away and made him resemble Lucifer....the other rebel...
    test
  19. Bar nigga

and so what if ya'll bare the mark of cain? you still gotta live life.

just use sunscreen...
    test
  20. Bar nigga

naw i'm out tho.

thats tru talk though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.