Legitimate question:Whats wrong with white people?**

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I could give a damn how much of a genius YOU think he is. what does that have to do with me? I ain't no slouch.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Re-read his whole post, it makes perfect sense, as does the last paragraph.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

first off let's get one thing clear..

when pearl harbor was attacked. the japanese PM or whatever met up with our president and sneak attacked us.. so his information was incorrect. subsequently we dropped two nukes on them.. but if you think about the collateral damage of war-fare the death rate was actually minimized and the war was ended much faster. so im not sayin nukes are humane but it was clearly the more responsible choice then to go to war with them sending in our troops.

when we faught vietnam it was against the evil asian communist. so that was another attempt to help the people out..

as for 200,000,000 nurders happend or deaths from atlantic slave trade. that number is enormous and i feel it's a stretch

iah, white people haven't killed as much people in the world as arab people have, they still enslave blacks today. (UAE) white people are the first race to realize humanist views and implement them into a world wide system called the U.N.

but yes i agree white people need to be studied.

we need to understand why the white man chose to be the greater of two evils in order to civilize the whole world.
    test
  4. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

I see my legacy continues.

I actually do it professionally, now. Large targets. Big money. You'd be surprised how many people owe other people lots of money.

You'd also be surprised how many men such people's wife fuck.

It is astounding.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

Honestly, if it weren't for a poster by the username of Liquid acid, and a few particular threads, I'd be clueless as well.

People owing money, even large sums of it, doesn't surprise me anymore. I always say that the best way to get a person out of your life, is to lend money. They on the surface seemingly vanish without a trace, sadly most of them always forget to cover their e-trails, so it's more about following the e-bred crumbs in certain cases.

Alas, for some, it's decadence over noblesse oblige..
    test
  6. Alias3000

Acttually he makes no fucking sense. it's just his opinions.

on the other hand, if you want FACTS...READ my shit. it's more accurate.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

I beg to differ.

Ghet >>>
    test
  8. Alias3000

you would feel "it's a stretch" because you're white and you've been taught by white people on what's factual covering it with lies. go figure.

haha...now this^ is pure comedy...so the Caveman civilized the world? sounds like a gross oxymoron to me. try again.

you need to pick up some books and not just the ones that have "written by Dr. Suees" on them. seriously.

the only study to be had is to watch the fruit of the tree. it don't fall far.
    test
  9. Alias3000

Whatchu beggin for? just pick up a history book and read for yourself. the White man gloats heavily about his conquests and doings around the world and he loves to document it. it ain't hard to tell.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

I ued to believe that all Original people(black) came from Africa. This is a wide spread myth that has been made popular by the caucazoids strategic and systematic re-writing of history while cutting off most orginal people from there true origins...

most of what people believe to be true about world history is bullshit.
    test
  12. Alias3000

so where's Ghett at to school me, GalaTea?

I guess he knows best to shut the fuck up and accept the truth no matter how hard it is to swallow.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

Whenever you write in such a tone, I can almost hear your cognitive thought process coming to a halt.

Might I remind you, that there's a world of difference if you cross me, or if you cross Ghet/Rape Artist.
    test
  14. Alias3000

just sayin'...he came in here blastin' on me with bullshit. I wanna see the outcome of all the talk. I got my facts, papers, and books ready for school.

and I ain't crossed him yet, I'm just calling him out right now.

you called him a Genius. I want proof.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emcee-hook-ups/1309557-ghets-book.html
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ghet posted facts

alias came in and goes "nu uh! i'm right, you're wrong, and that's the truth!"

provided nothing to back it up.

so, who schooled who? basically alias doesn't understand what ghet wrote, so he just did the common response that makes him think he's won, but to everyone else shows he is clueless.
    test
  17. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  18. Alias3000

hold up...ain'tchu the fat white hairy dude using weight loss pills but still dripping with fat? GTFOH dude!

you call his opinions facts because your dumbass don't know any better that's all. be gone chubby before I throw a hot twinkie at you.
    test
  19. Alias3000

So he wrote book. that makes his points more valid? shit, Salmun Rushdie wrote one too, so did Anton Levay, so did Aleister Crowley, don't make their shit more valid than the next man with hardcore facts. Opinions mean shit in the world of facts.

Even Dr. Suess proved that..lol
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

You never learn, do you?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.